Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" (39193 Views)

Primate Ayodele: If Saraki Runs, PDP Will Win 2019 Presidential Election / Primate Ayodele Gives Money To 4 Boys Arrested For Begging Near His Church / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Simbrixton(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Guy use your brain. You people have always blamed politicians since 1960. Your grandfather did this. Your father did it, now you are doing it. How are politicians your problem? Were they not raised in the same society like you are me? Are they from Congo or Uganda? You guys open your mouth without thinking with your braing. The child you see walking on the street will become a leader one day, and your child will blame them for their ineptitude. Fashola will be a good president to Yoruba people(Oodua republic), but under Nigeria, he won't do well. What you are saying has been said before. Some even went as far as going to war to keep the country 'one'. Today, when you ask these people, they are filled regret for participating in the war. Their children are suffering from their stupidity.
Carry go guy. Na your business
you get sense

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Dkingsdomain: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nfchi73:
How many times will an imam see doom in his own country, it's only my Christian brothers. Sit in their private jet and see when the country will split. Have we ask them that those that pay huge amount of money in the church, where they get the money from?
Naija wake up!!!
. Pls dear... That's a negative way to reason... Why see the splitting of the country as DOOM... Daughters marry & SEPERATE from the homes to be with their husbands, sons out grow childhood & SEPERATE from parents to be with their wife's & raise new families.. Abraham seperated peacefully from lot & they both continued to relate as brethren, but when they were together their was heavy quarrel between their herdsmen... The splitting of Nigeria could be the BEST thing to happen to her citizens... So think positively. The imams u mentioned may not speak up since the present structure is in their favor-no Christianity in the constitution but Islam & even sharia is recognized, so what do u expect?... What really are u benefiting from the present Nigeria should be ur food for thought... May God help us
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by oooduancalmdown: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Simbrixton:
not really bro i respect your opinion but its not practical with my everyday reality i geniuely dont have the stamina to argue and since i don't live in Nigeria i don't want to be part of the problem but personally I will like to see an independent yoruba state your moniker says omooba so i presume you are a Liberal yoruba am tired of hearing igbos calling lagos no mans land that is the land of my ancestors and left for me culturally we are different and tribalism and favouritism cuts across all facets of the society in the civil service my parents worked the heads were always igbos if yorubas wanted promotion they had to migrate to Abuja or kogi are we really one?recently a top igbo guy in vanguard called yoruba sophisticated morons we don't like ourselves let igbos go dere way and the rest of us fight it out with ourselves
Don't mind that guy. People like him are the problem we have in Yorubaland. Nigeria is a failed country. The country has failed in every system. How can someone be blaming the leaders? For how long will they stop blaming the leaders? We don't like each other. Why do we like deceiving ourselves? I tire

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by diplomat058(m): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
2035? Really? Isn't that too far? My God revealed to me 2019 will be the year Nigeria would split.
Shiity power supply.
Shiity infrastructures.
Shiity health care system.
Shiity education system.
Shiity transportation system.
This shiithole of a country must split.
Hail federal repulic of Oodualand/Yorubaland.
Hail Biafra republic.
Hail Arewa republic.
Welldone bros

However, Yorubas are a homogeneous, not a diverse race. I do not think we need to federate Yorubaland when we have our own Oodua country. Instead, we should opt for a provincial arrangement with a strong willed, iron fisted and purposed centre just like the Japanese and the Koreans.

Also, with the way everyone is just anticipating a republic, have you ever considered what would be the fate of the existing royal stools in Yorubaland. The Ooni, Alaafin, Alake, Awujale and the rest will not just fade into oblivion in the name of republicanism

What's your take on this, bro?

2 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Simbrixton(m): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Don't mind that guy. People like him are the problem we have in Yorubaland. Nigeria is a failed country. The country has failed in every system. How can someone be blaming the leaders? For how long will they stop blaming the leaders? We don't like each other. Why do we like deceiving ourselves? I tire
no logical reason for supporting one Nigeria you gave him a very good point people like fashola would mk Yorubaland great
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by omooba969(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Guy use your brain. You people have always blamed politicians since 1960. Your grandfather did this. Your father did it, now you are doing it. How are politicians your problem? Were they not raised in the same society like you are me? Are they from Congo or Uganda? You guys open your mouth without thinking with your braing. The child you see walking on the street will become a leader one day, and your child will blame them for their ineptitude. Fashola will be a good president to Yoruba people(Oodua republic), but under Nigeria, he won't do well. What you are saying has been said before. Some even went as far as going to war to keep the country 'one'. Today, when you ask these people, they are filled regret for participating in the war. Their children are suffering from their stupidity.
Carry go guy. Na your business

Calm down and make your point clear niqqur. cool
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by oooduancalmdown: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
Simbrixton:
no logical reason for supporting one Nigeria you gave him a very good point people like fashola would mk Yorubaland great
Bro, I tire. How can you show someone his problems clearly, but the person choose to look other way? Countries like Germany, Austria, Italy, Netherlands, Japan, Korea, Sweden, Denmark, England, Luxembourg, Ireland, Croatia, Finland, Hungary, Greenland, Norway, Poland, Wales, Greece, Cyprus e.t.c are great countries almost homogenous. How can someone see these countries and still ignore by claiming 'strength in diversity'? Something is wrong with black people brain. omoba969, use your brain. Lopolo e
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Simbrixton(m): 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Bro, I tire. How can you show someone his problems clearly, but the person choose to look other way? Countries like Germany, Austria, Italy, Netherlands, Japan, Korea, Sweden, Denmark, England, Luxembourg, Ireland, Croatia, Finland, Hungary, Greenland, Norway, Poland, Wales, Greece, Cyprus e.t.c are great countries almost homogenous. How can someone see these countries and still ignore by claiming 'strength in diversity'? Something is wrong with black people brain. omoba969, use your brain. Lopolo e
walahi the thing is yoruba is too big to be subjugated 40 million in Nigeria and much more worldwide we can make our country and we are very smart peaceful and tolerant but we must love ourselves i really dont understand liberals 90% of armed robbers in lagos are igbos people like omoba sees the problem but I don't know his problem

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
Daydreamer.

By 2035, Oduduwa Republic will've been to space.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by oooduancalmdown: 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
diplomat058:
Welldone bros

However, Yorubas are a homogeneous, not a diverse race. I do not think we need to federate Yorubaland when we have our own Oodua country. Instead, we should opt for a provincial arrangement with a strong willed, iron fisted and purposed centre just like the Japanese and the Koreans.

Also, with the way everyone is just anticipating a republic, have you ever considered what would be the fate of the existing royal stools in Yorubaland. The Ooni, Alaafin, Alake, Awujale and the rest will not just fade into oblivion in the name of republicanism

What's your take on this, bro?
Bro, any system of government that will work for Yoruba people is okay by me. Whether Korea system oo, or Germany oo, I want the system that would work for us. We are very fortunate that we are homogenous, and so we won't create a system that won't encourage equality unlike Nigeria were Yoruba, Ibos, and Hausas are fighting for dominance.
As for the royal stools, I won't want them to go into oblivion. But their fight for superiority is something to be concerned about

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by oooduancalmdown: 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Simbrixton:
walahi the thing is yoruba is too big to be subjugated 40 million in Nigeria and much more worldwide we can make our country and we are very smart peaceful and tolerant but we must love ourselves i really dont understand liberals 90% of armed robbers in lagos are igbos people like omoba sees the problem but I don't know his problem
Bro, imagine the number of years we have wasted hoping Nigeria will one day become better? We were waiting while other countries were developing. We have wasted so many years that we will never recover again. It is time to look at the future. It is time to try a new thing. It is time for Yoruba people to develop. It is high time we leave Nigeria. omoba969, where are you from

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by sojdson: 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nogodye:
That's his prediction

Pure rubbish. Everybody knows it will be difficult for APC to retain power in Osun.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by poseidon12: 12:54am On Aug 13, 2018
The disintegration of Nigeria will probably happen much earlier, thanks to tribalist Buhari and his Miyetti Allah militants.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by naijajobx: 1:12am On Aug 13, 2018
ohh
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by naijajobx: 1:12am On Aug 13, 2018
hmm
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by nurusystem(m): 2:39am On Aug 13, 2018
fake men of goat in Christian dooms
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by poyebad: 4:38am On Aug 13, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
No! I want someone to predict that military will take over then jail all this thieves including the self acclaimed saint (Buhari) and his PDP counterparts.

Democracy in Nigeria is a big scam.....but that Nigeria will spilt will never happen oga primate.

Go borrow brain. Or steal one. Or kidnap one.
You obviously were too young to know what a military dictatorship is all about. Go ask your elders, they will tell you.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Awaja(m): 6:39am On Aug 13, 2018
Seeing what is beyond but blind to what is within.
Long sightedness.
Mbaka s predictions are more solid.
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 13, 2018
poyebad:

Go borrow brain. Or steal one. Or kidnap one.
You obviously were too young to know what a military dictatorship is all about. Go ask your elders, they will tell you.
Since I'm too young to know and the only option I have is to borrow, steal or kidnap brain.....then your father's brain will be better for me. I now understand Nairalanders can't make a statement without being rude so from today, I will be giving it bad too and starting from you. Say whatever you like, I'm not gonna reply u. So I call that, silence the best answer to....... enjoy your day!
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by SmellingAnus(m): 8:16am On Aug 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
2035? Really? Isn't that too far? My God revealed to me 2019 will be the year Nigeria would split.
Shiity power supply.
Shiity infrastructures.
Shiity health care system.
Shiity education system.
Shiity transportation system.
This shiithole of a country must split.
Hail federal repulic of Oodualand/Yorubaland.
Hail Biafra republic.
Hail Arewa republic.
I am wondering why you didn't mention the Middle-Belt or the Niger Delta, or will they still remain as one Nigeria while the rest break away undecided
Re: Primate Ayodele: "Nigeria Will Split In 2035" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Don't be a prophet of doom!
Please check signature in blue below and Get in touch!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo / About The High-rate Of Sexual Immoralities In The Church / Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.