Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4586 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / My Freind Is Spoiling Me Before Her, I'm Thinkn Of Wat To Do / How Do I Tell Her I'm No Longer Interested?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: . by BianoJay(m): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2019
Re: . by Jollof123: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2019
What if the girl already knows you are merely playing pranks?

What if she has watch same drama in a movie before?

Human being changes, what if she changed tommrow?

A lady once told me she can start crying with tears flowing as a mere drama. I told her it's not possible, then she told me to off the light which I did. Less then 1 min I on back the light and I saw tears really rolling down are cheek.... Someppl Sabi act drama self.

But drama or no drama....she worth to be loved and cared for. Congratulations my brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Stormed Her DM To Demand For Sex / Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls / Twerking Video That Will Make You Cum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.