Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

A chat with a Nigerian girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A chat with a Nigerian girl (3648 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A chat with a Nigerian girl by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
Chatting with some Nigeria girls is always boring undecided, check out the chat below... I saw it online today grin

Re: A chat with a Nigerian girl by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
I swear. Most of these ladies are very lazy intellectual-wise. embarassed

But on a more serious note, why approach someone you don't know like that and at the same time expecting a positive response. undecided

Incase you don't know na me talk

4 Likes

Re: A chat with a Nigerian girl by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin
Re: A chat with a Nigerian girl by Kriss216: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
See how she typed that U are mad well, no mistakes. That's the only thing they know how to do. To curse people that wants to help their miserable lives.

What do I even want to discuss with them that will make me waste my time to engage chats with them My chat with them ends here.

The kind of chat you can always have with them;

3 Likes

Re: A chat with a Nigerian girl by Fmghewzy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
Some boys are just daft ,a disgrace to men in general, you met one senseless girl and yet you concluded all Nigerians girls are daft.

Think about it,Nigeria is known for scams doesn't mean all Nigerians are scammers.

In case you don't know,I have a sister, female cousins and friends who could hold
Meaningful conversation anytime anywhere.so keep meeting stupid girls and continue concluding all Nigerians gals are stupid.

Better pray for your life and those fraustrated beings like you,who after heartbreaks or shit come online and start bashing gals .morons

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A chat with a Nigerian girl by cfree14(m): 10:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
Lol. The guy had to ask if she's afraid of English

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Men, Very Proud Of This Picture / Women Who Say They Are STRONG AND INDEPENDENT Deserve SLAPS! This Is Why (Photo) / Yoruba Girls No Go Kill Us For This Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.