Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (32874 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Sunmolar(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nigerians will rule you while you keep moving from one party to another. we don't want an unstable personality for a President

1 Like

Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Kennydoc(m): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
midolian:
Atiku Abubakar, WWW, the online sensation and choice president of the misguided ones has come again..

The mistake he, kwankwaso and others alike have made is that they allowed themselves to be fooled by praises from the other side. They should have waited patiently for Buhari to finish his second term before seeking election into his office..

A northerner contesting against Buhari is not better than a fool testing the depth of an ocean with both feet.

Cc: tomakint

They didn't make any mistake. After Buhari (assuming APC remains in power), presidency will go to the south for 8 years, meaning that the next northern president under APC will lead from 2021 (13 years time). Neither Kwankwaso, Atiku, Tambuwal can wait till that time, so this is still the best opportunity for them. With APC, their chances of being president stand at zero. With PDP, it may be minimal but still better than zero.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Asek1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
This is one of the reasons I am supporting Donald Duke The man is simply the kind of person Nigeria our Country needs . . .
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Bruemath(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
He made a lot of sense but I don't know what will happen if he is elected
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by pastormellanby: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
He will rule IPOB for 4years

1 Like

Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by guvna(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Asek1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jabarzee:
Am voting for Atiku, I don't care what anybody thinks

Somebody should give this person phensic please angry

1 Like

Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
I do not have to be subjected to reading this long epistle. My own is nothing for Atiku.
I'll gladly choose two bad Buharis to one Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by sibb2011: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin..... Oga Atiku, this is an old tactics. Try another one.

lol..... grin grin
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Optimist88(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
I believe you pa! Unlike those who made promises then without breakdowns! They only said 'we will do this and that' without telling us how they're going to go about it.
Secondly, Atiku has a systems that are working for him in every sector unlike a cattle rearer that can't even boast of 1000cattles since 80s.
Again, education will surely improve under Atiku unlike a man that can't boast of even Nepa bill.

Atiku analysis are succinct, clear and achievable unlike 'making $1 to N1' lies.

Nigeria needs a business-wise president and not military-wise one.
Finally, remember, Atiku is not the only candidate in the race, there are other better candidates you can vote for. We have tasted the incumbent and I can say Nigeria deserves better!

Let's keep changing them until we get it right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
This guy needs a mental check. He is obsessed with that position called president. Na by force, Nigerians don't want to leave ruled by you... hian sad

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by adecz: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Na so GEJ talk too.... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by TinyHacker: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Quote me anywhere; Nigerians are the most intelligent people on God’s planet.
iffa hear undecided
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by bdauran: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
Buhari is undefeatable in this era. Let him complete his terms. #mark my words
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Adesolomon2014(m): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
My msg to atiku is for him to gerrataheremehn.
All these foolish promise will turn somefin else when they get there. No iota of shame for every single one of em.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by 9ja083: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
Dannyset:

So what do you want me to do?

Don't vote for APC. Let's vote for the right person whom we believe is capable of handling this country and not because of tribe, religion, state, zone or personal interest. It's time for Nigerians
to open their eyes and do what is right to save this country. Ending corruption starts from u and I.
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by IMASTEX: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Expired politicians should go and rest. Its time for digital leaders. Analog is useless in a digital system.
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Shukuakukobambi: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
onatisi:
one lesson i have learnt from the travails of atiku in his quest to become the president is
NEVER SURRENDER OR DROP YOUR OWN AMBITION OR SUCCESS JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO HELP SOMEONES ELSE DESTINY OR SUCCESS BECAUSE IT IS POSSIBLE YOU MAY NEVER GET THAT CHANCE AGAIN TILL YOU DIE
atiku greatest mistake in his political life and which i know he is regretting till today was the decision he made to drop his presidential ambition in 2003 and support obj despite all the warnings his powerful political group within and outside pdp gave him then.
in 2003 , he had the chance of getting the ticket easily and winning easily , but obj begged and begged and promised him 2007 that he will hand over to him. never trust any man with your destiny , guard it jealously.
with the way things are going , atiku chances of becoming pdp presidential candidate is getting slimmer and slimmer as more and more people troop back into pdp.
The post of the nigeria president is not and has never been to the highest bidder , because political gladiators that determine who gets party nomination usually pick someone that needs them and who they can maneuver easily , reason why tinubu and co went for buhari , because they know he needs their funds , reason why pdp went for obj even while he was still in prison , shagari didnt attend npn convention , he was in his hotel room when they told him he is their candidate .

You're very correct. Thats why I've been telling bfolks that Atiku can never get PDP ticket. Wike and co would rather lose than allow Atiku the power because they will never be able to Pocket him. Even buhari that tinubu brought up became inaccessible to the same tinubu as soon as he got there.

Only MKO could sponsor himself, after riding Shehu Yaradua's political machine, and for that and other reasons, the powers that be rejected him.

All power brokers want puppets they can control. If OBJ could control buhari, he wouldn't be against him today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
We've heard that a thousand times before.
Everyone has an agenda of Four years until they taste the seat of power.
Thieves every where
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Wole4real: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
Bubu said the same thing and now his going again. .. Atiku should know that power is sweet when you have it..you doing one term is a fallacy Mr Atiku
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by 9ja083: 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
pastormellanby:
He will rule IPOB for 4years

cry since fulani herds men no kill u, Boko Haram no chop your leg, na IPOB go kill u.
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by OdogwuMike(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
What a great and wonderful idea. Such an intelligent and articulate ideas.

People, I am voting for Atiku for the singular reason that he's a successful business man and he's the highest job creator after the Federal Government. He's a very successful business man.

He's also the only candidate that talks about restructuring.

He can divide votes in the North and get votes down south.

He's very liberal and has acceptance and popularity down South.

He also has the money to match the FG and isn't necessary going there for the monetary gains but for making Nigeria great and for making a name for himself and proving his critics wrong.

He's the only candidate that OBJ doesn't support, and ll be a fool again to vote for someone that OBJ supports.

Let us give me this man benefit of the doubt. Forget about what APC agents are saying. Make a research about Atiku and you ll be shocked how successful and accomplished he's.

Buhari coming back to power ll be the end of Nigeria as we know it, because the impunity, nepotism, killings, job losses, greed avarice and suffering ll be unprecedented.

Forget about all these APC paid agents commenting here, they know that this man emergence as PDP candidate ll mean doom for them. Do not be deceived by propaganda!

To save Nigeria for yourself and your children unborn vote for Atiku.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by klax(m): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
Atiku!Atiku!! Atiku!!! How many time do i called you? I have be somehow supporting you but don't bring this madness of I will only rule for 4 years into the show or else I will hate you because it's a lie no Nigeria democratically elected president can be that honourable to step down or quit after 4 years only gej has done the surprise and I will respect him forever for that.

Buhari said more than that but see what the block head buffoon turning himself to so Mr Atiku please keep that 4 years thrash focus on how to send this man called Buhari back to his people first because he is a serious slap to democracy.

Atiku pls first focus on how to send this evil party out of our way for us(apc goats not included pls) to have peace then talk about 4 years or 8 years we shall listen.
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Afamed: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Buhari is a terrorist

Under his watch... Fulani herdsmen are butchering and forcefully taking people's lands

A man who promised to fight Boko Haram from the front but gives them cash through the back door in the name ransom

A man of no integrity who promised to fight corruption and block leakages by preventing medical tourism of public officials but went ahead to break the rules himself

A man who sees opposition as corrupt and his camp Saints as Akpabio comes to mind

Buhari has nothing to offer except propaganda and traveling around the world taking pictures ...
You can not be original for once?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by opribo(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
Atiku is far more intelligent than bubu. Bubu is a resounding disaster that befell Nigeria. The more we let that disaster to continue the more Nigeria sinks deeper into a failed nation.

He lacks vision and strategy and rather than assemble sound and tested intellectuals to help him run thr nation he relies on tyro's and below averages like him to run the nation blindly without focus.
It's been a wasted period of our national history with nothing to show for it. Economy is worsened, insecurity has grown higher, education in shambles, health sector is dead even him goes abroad for a simple ailment like ear infection. What a mess of government.
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by loomer: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
you never see 1 day rule na 4 years you dey find
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Tareq1105: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Dannyset:
Desperado!
Whoever take Politicians word for it is living in perilous time. I like Atiku but Buhari is a force.

Don't mind them. 4yrs ko, 4yrs ni. Liars, before getting to the middle of the 4yrs now, he will start funding groups / movements to compel him to do another 4yrs.

We've seen plenty Xmas o Atiku.

Meanwhile, go to your PDP and compete with small children there but I doubt if Wike and Secondu will ever consider you.
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by ajl: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
grin grin grin
Them don come again o. These people no dey tyre for lies.
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Lumig: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by wingmanII: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
Let us allow Atiku. He can't do worse than his predecessors.
Obasanjo even gave out oil blocks for sexual favour. Buhari and GEJ were totally useless.
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by ajl: 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
klax:
Atiku!Atiku!! Atiku!!! How many time do i called you? I have be somehow supporting you but don't bring this madness of I will only rule for 4 years into the show or else I will hate you because it's a lie no Nigeria democratically elected president can be that honourable to step down or quit after 4 years only gej has done the surprise and I will respect him forever for that.

Buhari said more than that but see what the block head buffoon turning himself to so Mr Atiku please keep that 4 years thrash focus on how to send this man called Buhari back to his people first because he is a serious slap to democracy.

Atiku pls first focus on how to send this evil party out of our way for us(apc goats not included pls) to have peace then talk about 4 years or 8 years we shall listen.

You made reference to "only GEJ quitting after 4 years". That's not right. Didn't he contest the election. And was there no arguments within his party that he only promised to run for 4yrs? Conceding defeat to Buhari is not same thing as him quitting after 4 yrs in power. He offered himself for another election even though he already spent about 2-3 years as deputy, 1yr as substantive president after Yardua death, and 4yrs as president. Get these facts right.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] / Nigerian Air Force Graduates 209 Students. Photos / Army: Why We Attacked Protesting MASSOB, IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.