Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (32852 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by masseratti: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
apolonius:
Outside selling our national assets to himself,what else did he do as Vice President?

He is so desperate and could change his name to anything just to become president.

Given his desperation, it can never really be about service.

His ONLY chance was 2003 when the PDP governors asked him to run against Obj and Audu Ogbeh was loyal to him. He blew it.

Asiwaju gave him the platform of AC in 2007,he messed up and ran back to the PDP instead of remaining to build it for 2011.

Atiku,history will remember you as the most desperate presidential aspirant in our nation.
thank you, you remember very well.
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Felixv: 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
enough time for him to overtake Dangote as the richest man in AFRICA,
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by apolonius(m): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
masseratti:
thank you, you remember very well.

Thanks.
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Tamakay(m): 6:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Atiku not that I don't want you to be President but you are lying on this one.

Buhari will fail come 2019 for the following glaring factors.

1. He has exposed the north political strength. The average Southern, Eastern and some Western part never knew the north is made of different tribes such as Fulani, Hausa, Kanuri etc. Some of use to think the north is purely Hausa and that fear is always there during election periods. When Buhari came in, he appoints only his tribal Fulani people in juicy offices allowing the rest tribes within d north to get angry with him.
2. Now that they know that the main opposition party has zoned the President slot to the north and knowing that if the party wins power will still be in their house for another 8yrs, they will make sure Buhari fails.
3. Buhari age and his fragile health status is a worrisome one as they will not want a repeat of Yar'adua's episode.
4. The incessant killings in the North.
5. Adams Oshiomole factor. Adams is talking like Fani-Kayode prior to the 2015 election that made a lot of people to hate the PDP.
So, You Atiku saying you are going to rule only for one term is a pure lie and a wrong political calculative statement
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Charly68: 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
I beg ,ho and settle with your former boss first..first term or two term..
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Valendo: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
I don't know what is wrong with majority of you. I see why our elites will continue to take us for a ride. This man has made some valuable points. it is left for us to reason with him or not. He may have his weaknesses but above all, I still think this man has something to offer. Apart from being former vice president, he is also a successful business man. Look at the number of people working for him? Hasn't he proven to you what he is capable of doing? You keep calling him a corrupt man but I dare anybody to come up with concrete evidence. Even the current president is guilty of same corruption. Let us all put on our thinking cap and be objective in our reasoning. God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by tobyharwe(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
I hope these well articulated and outlined ideas are real convictions of the man credited for this i.e Atiku. i remember reading a lot of good hopeful policies and ideas purportedly described to be from buhari during the times preceding the 2015 general elections. Those ideas that swayed many peoples mind to vote for bubu during the last election but today never saw the light of the day because they were nothing more than brilliant articles written by paid machineries to put buhari ahead of his opponent in the minds of Nigerians. They were not buhari's ideas. I hope it not another "adebola" ochestrated scam. I sincerely hope these ideas are indeed real convictions of Atiku. He knows his onions and he's too good and experienced to not be given a fair chance. Atiku for 2019!!!

Highlights|Excerpts

-My agenda is centred on jobs. That is what I have been doing for the past 40 years. I am first and foremost an entrepreneur. A job creator. My group of companies has a workforce of about 50,000. -Atiku credit

-This thing they are doing, called N-Power, is a product of their poverty mindset. Nigerians do not need handout. Nigerians need a leg up! -Buhari discredited

-Our people are not lazy. Quote me anywhere; Nigerians are the most intelligent people on God’s planet. -Atiku credit-Buhari discredited

-How can I be president and criminals will attack my people and I will tell them that the only thing I can do is pray? Then, in that case, I should be a clergyman, not a president! -Buhari discredited

-How can a leader open his mouth and tell his citizens that it is better to give land than to die? -Buhari discredited

-Restructuring is a process, not an event. However, I have said it that I would restructure Nigeria within six months of being elected. The most vital part of restructuring is the devolution of powers, not the accumulation of powers.-Atiku credit

I pledge that if I am chosen by my party, the Peoples Democratic Party, to be its presidential candidate, and if I am subsequently elected as the President by Nigerians, I will go above and beyond the United Nations’ recommendations and ensure that a minimum of 21 per cent of the federal budget is devoted to education. -Atiku credit

On the side of the executive, there are so many things we can cut down on. We can close down two-thirds of missions and have one embassy service as many as four nations in the geographic vicinity. We can use technology to provide consular services. -Atiku credit

In 2018, we budgeted N63 billion for recurrent expenditure in foreign affairs. Under an Atiku presidency, we would spend only a quarter of that. -Atiku credit

In the 2018 budget, we have N112 billion going to the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation. To do what? Award grass cutter contracts? Under an Atiku administration, whoever is the Secretary to the Government of the Federation just has to find a way to manage 10 per cent of that money. -Buhari discredited

I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years. I do not make promises I cannot keep. I am assuring Nigerians that I will keep this promise. I am making it out here in the open. I am willing to sign a written document. If you or any other Nigerian can come up with an iron-clad legal document that binds me, I am willing to publicly commit to it.-Atiku credit
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by xtervaganza(m): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
Oloshi. You'll only rule in your bedroom.

You and buhari should disappear
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
if we put him there now, he won't come down easily again...
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by japankorea: 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Atiku want to complete the Ethnic cleanse Buhari started. #SAYNOTONORTHERNAGENDA. I'm trying to a common sense.
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by ofwest47(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
Here is a case of a man who is a native of Adamawa in Adamawa state of the federation, a state which which never smoke of gas not to talk petroleum oil but because of politics became one of richest petroleum oil multi billionaire in Nigeria at the expense of the superlatively poor indigenes of the oil producing areas of the Niger Delta. Here is a man who singlehandedly own a private University , he even claimed to be largest employer of labour from his business enterprises all in the name of exploitation and looting. Here was a man who went to purchase a &2.5 million dollar property in the U S through looted fund at a time when the then U S president Bill Clinton who was just leaving office and looking for how to secure mortgage loan to have living home. Here is also a man whose one of the wives went to court to charge one of his prophets of defrauding her the some of N918 million Naira when she was Nigeria's second lady to Obasanjo's wife 1st lady during Obasanjo/Atiku administration and for someone to be duped of that such amount of money means that person must be worth over N10 billion Naira.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by ofwest47(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Here is a case of a man who is a native of Adamawa in Adamawa state of the federation, a state which which never smoke of gas not to talk petroleum oil but because of politics became one of richest petroleum oil multi billionaire in Nigeria at the expense of the superlatively poor indigenes of the oil producing areas of the Niger Delta. Here is a man who singlehandedly own a private University , he even claimed to be largest employer of labour from his business enterprises all in the name of exploitation and looting. Here was a man who went to purchase a &2.5 million dollar property in the U S through looted fund at a time when the then U S president Bill Clinton who was just leaving office and looking for how to secure mortgage loan to have living home. Here is also a man whose one of the wives went to court to charge one of his prophets of defrauding her the some of N918 million Naira when she was Nigeria's second lady to Obasanjo's wife 1st lady during Obasanjo/Atiku administration and for someone to be duped of that such amount of money means that person must be worth over N10 billion Naira.
So for Atiku to become a Nigerian President again it will be looting spree continue.
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by Etianwanokon: 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
We heard it before
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by mechanics(m): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
Rhetoric.
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by thecavemanesq(m): 1:56am On Aug 13, 2018
All politicians lie

Atiku Abubakar is a politician

Therefore Atiku is a ...........

And these lots have a special place in ............
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by tomakint: 2:18am On Aug 13, 2018
midolian:
How Atiku allowed himself to be deceived by you pipo is really something I don't understand. Well, when someone is too ambitious, he loses his sense of reason

If not that you are this irritating in your childish prattling, you should be more worried in your life how a full grown agbaya like you with bear-bear and probably a graduate will be shouting "Sai Baba till 2023" like a lost almajiri looking for his daily bread up and down......... cheesy grin cheesy trust me, someone supporting Atiku still better pass you 1 million times unlike you supporting an illiterate that has grounded the economy of Nigeria with his gross inept approach to governance. I am too sure you did not even read the post you posted and understand the brilliant suggestions of Atiku you just read the title and there you go vomiting gibberish........
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by kcdendelo: 3:26am On Aug 13, 2018
They don come again
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by briggz09(m): 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
Game of thrones

Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by ogheneovis(m): 6:28am On Sep 12, 2018
ATIKU please here this you can only be a successful president if only you can stop doing anti party. I mean stop jumping up and down.
Re: Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ by okwabayi(m): 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
If you read all that then you honestly need Jesus.
If he rules for four years Nigeria will not recover from his misdeeds for the next forty years.
He should give it up, abeg. I don’t want him. I would rather stick with the lifeless one than give him a chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Revolution Now' Protester Arrested In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Tinubu Speaks On Uzodinma’s Victory At The Supreme Court / Obiano Remembers Biafran Heroes, Erects Cenotaph With Their Names (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.