Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) (28179 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
TrueLEADER:
Buhari have always won the north, but he never wins the presidency, by my calculation, as vilified and guilt-shamed as PDP is, they still poll a comfortable 25%, that's even before the electioneering campaign and the appeals started, I mean now that the only thing making wave in the north is Said baba, yet they could wrestle 25%.
Then APC is is not secured. Cuz when the election heat starts, they can't have it this easy, and believe me, Buhari cannot win Southwest like he did in 2015. Yorubas can make U-turn on anybody, even their very own when hunger bites.
Your understanding is right.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
bakila:

His constituency is Dass/ Bogoro/ Tafawa Balewa.
Apc won dass by 2000, he won his local government for PDP for just over 2500, they are yet to announce Tafawa Balewa lg

So he is up against it

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
APC SAK

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

3 LGA are in his constituency. ..
Dass, borogo and tafawa balewa

APC won dass already

He won Borogo

INEC is yet to announce Tafawa Balewa

So you can see that he is seriously up against it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:
PDP wins Dogara local government

Bogoro local government

So we already know where his allegiance lies

ADC – 60
APC -3992
APP – 1557
DA – 24
GPN – 817
KP – 21
MMN -32
MPN – 39
NNPP – 1924
PDC – 152
PDP – 6,646
SDP – 612
Total Valid Votes 15872
Rejected Votes- 718
Total votes 16592

God bless you u just say my mind

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Apc won dass by 2000, he won his local government for PDP for just over 2500, they are yet to announce Tafawa Balewa lg

So he is up against it
10k votes canceled for over voting. And Dogara is still in APC nau by the time he formally adds his weight to the PDP, his constituency will fall in line.

His body language is what they follow while the rest are waiting for him to make that call!
I understand his constituency's politics well they have affinity with jos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:

So he is up against it
Bogoro has been announced and the udeless snitch of a speaker gave it to PDP with a very wide margin

#BauchiSouthDecides:

Final LGA Result: BOGORO

ADC 60
APC 3,992
APP 1,557
DA 24
GPN 817
KP 21
MMN 32
MPN 39
NNPP 1,924
PDC 152
PDP 6,646
SDP 610

Total valid votes 15,874
Rejected votes 718
Total votes cast 16,592
Registered Voters 45,599
Accredited voters 16,170

Credit: LGA Desk Officer HGSFP
CC: Yaba Kyauta Tukwici Situation Room
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

10k votes canceled for over voting. And Dogara is still in APC nau by the time he formally adds his weight to the PDP, his constituency will fall in line.

His body language is what they follow while the rest are waiting for him to make that call!
I understand his constituency's politics well they have affinity with jos.
Doraga is no longer in APC be honest with your analysis

Why will APC win by a large margin in neighboring communities and fail to win in his community?

There are reasons given for those cancelations, it is not the only local government that suffered cancelations due to ballot stuffing.

Check cancelations in other local government as well.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Iamgrey5(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
DonDemu:
Bogoro has been announced and the udeless snitch of a speaker gave it to PDP with a very wide margin

#BauchiSouthDecides:

Final LGA Result: BOGORO

ADC 60
APC 3,992
APP 1,557
DA 24
GPN 817
KP 21
MMN 32
MPN 39
NNPP 1,924
PDC 152
PDP 6,646
SDP 610

Total valid votes 15,874
Rejected votes 718
Total votes cast 16,592
Registered Voters 45,599
Accredited voters 16,170

Credit: LGA Desk Officer HGSFP
CC: Yaba Kyauta Tukwici Situation Room
I was the one that first made this information available on NAIRALAND

I am talking about tafawa balewa

Check my post very well

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by ObservantFellow: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
Oblang:

Why are u making it look like PDP don't buy votes too...

Pray tell, how did I do what you accuse me of in that comment? How would I have made sense if I added PDP to that statement? undecided
That's how polluted we have become. If you had the interest of the country at heart, you should outrightly condemn buying of votes, not try to play the blame game angry
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I was the one that first made this information available on NAIRALAND

I am talking about tafawa balewa

Check my post very well
Oh ok
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by PHILipu1(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
dhardy09:
Its Clearly Over for APC come 2019 Because all i can see is Vote Splitting Between 2 Northern Presidential Candidate Next year for the North While SW SS SE is a game over for APC 2019 NC would be decisive Expect Buhari back home It Happened to Jonathan so its pay back Time
Lol.
Will PDP present a Christian and a southerner in 2019 that makes you think the PDP will sweep SE,SS,NC?.
It is going to be between 2 Hausa Fulani and Muslim.

So don't expect people from this zones that you mentioned to only hate APC Fulani Muslim candidate and then love PDP Fulani Muslim candidate.

Write it down that APC and PDP will share votes from this SE,SS votes 50/50.
Anambra election should give you a clue.

You guys have forgotten that the term that Jonathan was a Christian and from south that you guys used to decieved some people in the south will not be there and PDP no longer control aso rock and it will be difficult for PDP to rig this zones again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by apolonius(m): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
dhardy09:
Its Clearly Over for APC come 2019 Because all i can see is Vote Splitting Between 2 Northern Presidential Candidate Next year for the North While SW SS SE is a game over for APC 2019 NC would be decisive Expect Buhari back home It Happened to Jonathan so its pay back Time

Shut up!

You guys claimed Buhari and APC can’t win again, now you see that you know nothing.

Does he not shock you that a House of Representative member is defeating Yuguda, a former PDP Governor in the state, and PDP forces led by Dogara?

Stop trying to console yourself with delusions. Open up to see that you are ignorant about the man’s strength because of bitterness.

When APC wins even in their strongholds with strong governors, it is rigged.

You think everyone is as ignorant and blind as you guys.

Are you educated at all?

10 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Doraga is no longer in APC be honest with your analysis

Why will APC win by a large margin in neighboring communities and fail to win in his community?

There are reasons given for those cancelations, it is not the only local government that suffered cancelations due to ballot stuffing.

Check cancelations in other local government as well.

Body language! That is the why.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Iamgrey5(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

Body language! That is the why.
Alright bro, you can believe what you want
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by apolonius(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

PDP is very much alive in the Sw. A party that can boast of 40% presence in any region is super alive there.

Many of you just like that buzz phrase dead/buried! In reality Apc is too scared of pdp!

I see that you see things that don’t exist. PDP is alive in Ekiti or where in the South West? For your ignorant education, the faces of PDP there are all now in the APC. Obanikoro, Folarin and Akala in Oyo, Sola Oke and others in Ondo.Ekiti is already obvious.

Mimiko, Omisore, Ladoja and others are now in LP and ADC.

Abi na Bode George who never wins in his ward?

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by dalongjnr: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
dhardy09:
my brother, where are u from? take the case of katsina state just concluded senatorial district election and study as ur research topic. submit ur proposal tomorrow!
the truth is,up north PDP/her can't get up to 35% in NE,NW. PLATEAU, NASSARAWA,BENUE,KWARA,KOGI, ARE DEBATABLE/CONTESTABLE WITH APC/PDP GETTING UP TO 35-65 VARIATION OF VICTORY FOR EITHER PARTY.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by apolonius(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
donphilopus:
APC wins in Dass local government

Das local government result as presented by the Collation officer.

ADC 132

APC 7,432

APP 857

DA 52

GPN 2117

KP 28

MMN 25

NPP 106

SDP 1009

PDP 4028

This is one of the LGAs Yakubu Dogara is representing. So it is bad news for him.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by apolonius(m): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Dass, borogo and tafawa balewa

APC won dass already

He won Borogo

INEC is yet to announce Tafawa Balewa

So you can see that he is seriously up against it

Yes, he knows he is sitting on fire.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by apolonius(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
ObservantFellow:

Pray tell, how did I do what you accuse me of in that comment? How would I have made sense if I added PDP to that statement? undecided
That's how polluted we have become. If you had the interest of the country at heart, you should outrightly condemn buying of votes, not try to play the blame game angry

What is your evidence?

Bauchi is like Kano for Buhari since 2003. The moment he raised the guy’s hand, it was over.

Don’t forget that former PDP governor, Isa Yuguda who married Yar’adua’s daughter is the GPN candidate.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Oblang(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
TrueLEADER:
Buhari have always won the north, but he never wins the presidency, by my calculation, as vilified and guilt-shamed as PDP is, they still poll a comfortable 25%, that's even before the electioneering campaign and the appeals started, I mean now that the only thing making wave in the north is Said baba, yet they could wrestle 25%.
Then APC is is not secured. Cuz when the election heat starts, they can't have it this easy, and believe me, Buhari cannot win Southwest like he did in 2015. Yorubas can make U-turn on anybody, even their very own when hunger bites.

If Buhari can commission that lagos/Ibadan rail b4 the election, believe me that will boost his chance more than ever in the SW. Yorubas don't usually vote base on sentiment...

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Oblang(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
ObservantFellow:

It's condemnable but this has bin with us long b4 nw. Making it appear like the emergence of APC brought it is just unfair. Meanwhile the so called vote buying will not necessarily work for u are not acceptable by the ppl. If inducement really work, gej will return as president and Agbaje will win in Lagos in 2015..

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
apolonius:

I see that you see things that don’t exist. PDP is alive in Ekiti or where in the South West? For your ignorant education, the faces of PDP there are all now in the APC. Obanikoro, Folarin and Akala in Oyo, Sola Oke and others in Ondo.Ekiti is already obvious.

Mimiko, Omisore, Ladoja and others are now in LP and ADC.

Abi na Bode George who never wins in his ward?
PDP is beyond name dropping like apc does here in the core north. They have to invoke buhari's name for their survival but, PDP is beyond that.

Oh left to you come 2019 buhari will win ekiti state abi? Hehehehehe you are very funny.

Lagos has the highest voting power in the SW and it is going to be 50:50 cos PDP is not a tribal party but, national party.

No state in the SW that PDP won't get 30%+.
SW is a swing region if you understand what that means!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

3 LGA are in his constituency. ..

Dont you think Presidential election being held the same time with the National Assembly will hurt PDP members like Dogara? I mean who will have time to separate Buhari's ballot of APC and Dogara ballot of PDP?

That day abokis will only be thumb printing for APC throughout because of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by bakila: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Will PDP present a Christian and a southerner in 2019 that makes you think the PDP will sweep SE,SS,NC?.
It is going to be between 2 Hausa Fulani and Muslim.

So don't expect people from this zones that you mentioned to only hate APC Fulani Muslim candidate and then love PDP Fulani Muslim candidate.

Write it down that APC and PDP will share votes from this SE,SS votes 50/50.
Anambra election should give you a clue.

You guys have forgotten that the term that Jonathan was a Christian and from south that you guys used to decieved some people in the south will not be there and PDP no longer control aso rock and it will be difficult for PDP to rig this zones again.
I think 65/35 will be fair expectation. Katsina, Kaduna, Borno and Bauchi will wipe out the difference two fold.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by DeOTR: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
hydroking23:

What you aren't considering is the fact that Buhari and APC have made in roads in the SS and SE. PDP had the advantage of incumbency and GEJ being from the SS. Those things are gone, so the lopsided victories for PDP in the SS and SE will not happen. Expect APC to take between 30-40% of the vote in those regions and if that happens, It's RIP for PDP.
You mean south east will give 30-40% to Buhari? Buhari o and not a south easterner contesting under APC? I'm not Igbo, but I think Buhari will poll lesser votes in the south east than he did in 2015. Many people that will vote down south next year will do so because things are hard in this regime. You can take that to the bank. And if you think the Yorubas voting for a Yoruba politician under APC means they'll do the same for a Buhari next year, you have another thing coming. Go and see the pattern of gubernatorial and presidential votes in the south west in 2011 to educate yourself.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
apolonius:

This is one of the LGAs Yakubu Dogara is representing. So it is bad news for him.
The summation of all none apc votes is more than APc's that means the APC is a lame duck come 2019 in that zone.

Dogara will defect and win. If the PDP comfortably come 2nd in his constituency without him formally joining, that is a clear notice of his defection and victory.
The elections so far are good omen for PDP for those who know.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by apolonius(m): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

PDP is beyond name dropping like apc does here in the core north. They have to invoke buhari's name for their survival but, PDP is beyond that.

Oh left to you come 2019 buhari will win ekiti state abi? Hehehehehe you are very funny.

Lagos has the highest voting power in the SW and it is going to be 50:50 cos PDP is not a tribal party but, national party.

No state in the SW that PDP won't get 30%+.
SW is a swing region if you understand what that means!

With all the noise, Fayose was defeated in his LGA.

Now tell me why the SouthWest will vote for them. For refusing to give them the PDP chair position they were promised?

For allowing Fayose to mislead them to insult everyone?

Even with sitting governors in Ondo and Ekiti states, we know what PDP in 2015.

Now, beyond performance, a Yoruba man is Buhari’s vice and micro-seconds away from being president, if Buhari resigns or dies as his health and God can decide.

Otherwise, with their hold on the party through Tinubu and the Vice President as a linear president between now and 2023,who will gamble that?

I know you are from that tribe known for shouting on social media against Buhari,who will never understand the most basic theory of political strategy and opportunity.

Yorubas are more sophiscated politically.So dream on.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by bakila: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Dont you think Presidential election being held the same time with the National Assembly will hurt PDP members like Dogara? I mean who will have time to separate Buhari's ballot of APC and Dogara ballot of PDP?

That day abokis will only be thumb printing for APC throughout because of Buhari.
It is called SAK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fatima, Atiku’s Daughter Revalidates Her Membership Of APC (Photos) / MC Oluomo, Park Managers To Hold Rally For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Today / US Throws Weight Behind ECOWAS And President Tinubu On Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.