Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) (28203 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
Unblockable:

Buhari won five States in the Southwest when APC had four Governors in that region. You expect him to lose Southwest now that his party controls the whole Southwestern States? You also expect him not to have at least 40% of the votes in the South South and Southeast now that he's contesting against a fellow Northerner? You must be new to politics.

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by kahal29: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
APC wins Tafawa-Balewa local government

Results for Tafawa-Balewa local government

Total Registered voters – 118,952
Total Accredited voters – 39,796

ADC – 176

APC – 14,309

APP – 6019

DA – 101

GPN – 3, 221

KP – 29

MMN 46

MPN 33

NNPP 2,266

PDC – 173

PDP 8, 528

SDP – 647

Total Valid votes: 35, 548
Rejected Votes: 1815
Total votes cast: 37,363
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by bakila: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
kahal29:
APC wins Tafawa-Balewa local government

Results for Tafawa-Balewa local government

Total Registered voters – 118,952
Total Accredited voters – 39,796

ADC – 176

APC – 14,309

APP – 6019

DA – 101

GPN – 3, 221

KP – 29

MMN 46

MPN 33

NNPP 2,266

PDC – 173

PDP 8, 528

SDP – 647

Total Valid votes: 35, 548
Rejected Votes: 1815
Total votes cast: 37,363
This result seals Yakubu's defeat in advance.

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
senatordave1:

They have been your allies since 2011.you have lost a better ally in apga
APGA is not with apc no matter how you try to twist it.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
bakila:

This result seals Yakubu's defeat in advance.
Hehehehehe. Dogara will win this result is a strong showing by opposition.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Sannisege: 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

How please?
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by kahal29: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
Sannisege:
How please?

Abeg help me ask am. You know the guy argues blindly. Imagine a constituency which is made up of 3 LGA and APC won in two and he is still arguing. All that APC need to finish Dogara when he defects is to field a candidate from the other two LGAs which Dogara has been representing for 3 terms now, play alittle ethnic and religious card since Dogara is Christian and has also been denying the other two LGAS a chance of representation and I tell you Dogara is a gonner. Dogara himself knows this and that is why he is in fix.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Iamgrey5(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

The margin is nearly 5000votes bro if you add all the margins in his constituency PDP lost by nearly 4000 votes

And don't tell me he is not in PDP yet.

PDP had the strongest showing in his constituency. Coincidence!

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by abbasajao(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Stop wasting our mb by making us go to the next page. Give us result of APC and PDP only
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by ObservantFellow: 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
apolonius:

Read your own comments first. You appear not to even understand your own posts.

I posted it. I clearly remember responding to a comment saying APC would get 40% votes in the SE/SS region to which I responded that their best bet is 15% with cash inducements. And you pop up asking for evidence. Evidence of what? undecided
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:
The margin is nearly 5000votes bro if you add all the margins in his constituency PDP lost by nearly 4000 votes

And don't tell me he is not in PDP yet.

PDP had the strongest showing in his constituency. Coincidence!
PDP have always won Bogoro so no big deal. Until he defects, the showing of PDP can't be adduce to Dogara. He voted apc as an apc member and never campaigned for pdp.

Bauchi politics especially southern zone iis very fluid.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Iamgrey5(m): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

PDP have always won Bogoro so no big deal. Until he defects, the showing of PDP can't be adduce to Dogara. He voted apc as an apc member and never campaigned for pdp.

Bauchi politics especially southern zone iis very fluid.
I don't see any reason for presenting him with the tickets if he cannot win his own local government
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by senatordave1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

APGA is not with apc no matter how you try to twist it.
They will remain neutral or side with apc allowing secretly.either way,apc will demolish pdp in anambra to get 30%
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
Sannisege:
How please?
Don't worry let him defect.
The guy that doesn't argue blindly please go and vote out Dogara you hear.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by senatordave1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
This result is symbolic.it is the 2nd time pdp have gotten 25% in any polls in the core north since 2015 polls while apc have polled at least 25% in all polls in the ss/se even denying pdp 25% once.apc have made more progress than pdp.up apc
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
senatordave1:

They will remain neutral or side with apc allowing secretly.either way,apc will demolish pdp in anambra to get 30%
No problem with that. In fact I long to see the kind of election of June 12 where parties won across the zones.
SDP and NRC were both national parties and had 16: 14 states with SDP controlling the NASS.

In a free and fair election, PDP and Apc both have their strengths but, buhari will be defeated nationally!
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I don't see any reason for presenting him with the tickets if he cannot win his own local government
He was in PDP all along till 2014 when he defected and PDP have always won his local govt.

Bauchi is somehow unique in that it has voted buhari massively like the K states of NW but has largely been PDP at state level.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by senatordave1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

No problem with that. In fact I long to see the kind of election of June 12 where parties won across the zones.
SDP and NRC were both national parties and had 16: 14 states with SDP controlling the NASS.

In a free and fair election, PDP and Apc both have their strengths but, buhari will be defeated nationally!
Sorry to burst you,i recalculated.pdp didnt get up to 25% in bauchi polls,i didnt include the votes of other parties.therefore,it is a poor performance compared to 2015 where they got over 25%.
The worst result buhari will have is to have majority votes but failing to get 25% in 2/3 states thereby forcing a runoff
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Afamed: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

No I dont.
Remember I told you. Bogoro will be Won by pdp and you went gaga. Cos you thought you know what you don't.

Bauchii is next door to me as a josite with family and friends in that state.
And Bogoro will single-handedly return him back to the House of Rep. Day dreamer. All APC needs to do Dogara is to field a candidate from Tafawa Balewa with highest number of voters. Remember he has been denying other Local Government close to 12 yrs now in the House of Rep. You practically no nothing about politics

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by Afamed: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
tuniski:

Don't worry let him defect.
The guy that doesn't argue blindly please go and vote out Dogara you hear.
Stop arguing blindly. Dogara represents 3 LGA. Bogoro, Dass and Tafawa Balewa. Balewa has multiple voters compared to Bogoro. He can only win in Bogoro if he goes back to PDP. If APC presents a candidate from Tafawa Balewa, Dogara is as good as a goner. All they need is to campaign against him that they need another person from another LGA. Don't forget he has been representing them close to 12yrs now.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by apolonius(m): 12:31am On Aug 13, 2018
ObservantFellow:

I posted it. I clearly remember responding to a comment saying APC would get 40% votes in the SE/SS region to which I responded that their best bet is 15% with cash inducements. And you pop up asking for evidence. Evidence of what? undecided

Reducing the numerous electoral assets and political actors the party is attracting in those zones to such simplistic deductions is uncharitable,heavily prejudiced and cheaply speculative.

So,cash inducement is APC’s major tool of winning support?That is what I found repulsive.

My response to you was to say despite similar suggestions of APC’s increasing unpopularity and diminishing colours in the north and even Kogi State,the elections yesterday suggest otherwise.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by ObservantFellow: 3:29am On Aug 13, 2018
apolonius:

Reducing the numerous electoral assets and political actors the party is attracting in those zones to such simplistic deductions is uncharitable,heavily prejudiced and cheaply speculative.

So,cash inducement is APC’s major tool of winning support?That is what I found repulsive.

My response to you was to say despite similar suggestions of APC’s increasing unpopularity and diminishing colours in the north and even Kogi State,the elections yesterday suggest otherwise.

I think what you meant to say is that the call for evidence was out of place. Your talk of assets and actors and support in the North have little in connection to our bone of contention, bros. As for cash inducement, pretending that it is not a mainstay of Nigerian politics/politicians is just you choosing to bark up the wrong tree. Maybe I am being simplistic. But I know my numbers. Just like pre-2015, only the results of 2019 can justify my assumptions cool
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by apolonius(m): 4:03am On Aug 13, 2018
ObservantFellow:

I think what you meant to say is that the call for evidence was out of place. Your talk of assets and actors and support in the North have little in connection to our bone of contention, bros. As for cash inducement, pretending that it is not a mainstay of Nigerian politics/politicians is just you choosing to bark up the wrong tree. Maybe I am being simplistic. But I know my numbers. Just like pre-2015, only the results of 2019 can justify my assumptions cool

I am a deep and engaged student of politics. I have never been incorrect in my analyses. The events of the primary season,particularly from September ending to first week of October will educate you better and show you that your assumptions are premised on wrong grounds.

I called for evidence as per your suggestion of cash inducement as the critical tool of APC’s electoral triumphs.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by ImoStateReport: 4:42am On Aug 13, 2018
nice one, i hope is free and fair?
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by TrueLEADER: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
hydroking23:

What you aren't considering is the fact that Buhari and APC have made in roads in the SS and SE. PDP had the advantage of incumbency and GEJ being from the SS. Those things are gone, so the lopsided victories for PDP in the SS and SE will not happen. Expect APC to take between 30-40% of the vote in those regions and if that happens, It's RIP for PDP.
Election day is soon, you'll understand. This is exactly what Jonathan and His people believed but they lost the election. We are Here and we will witness it.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by TrueLEADER: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
livinbygrace:

Abeg keep quiet and stop typing nonsense,though not a fan of Buhari but as it stands now nobody can defeat Buhari in any election for now except you are newcomer to Nigerian politics.
From your choice of words, it is obvious you're not matured. Sorry, I can't even discuss issues with you. So low.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Afamed:

Stop arguing blindly. Dogara represents 3 LGA. Bogoro, Dass and Tafawa Balewa. Balewa has multiple voters compared to Bogoro. He can only win in Bogoro if he goes back to PDP. If APC presents a candidate from Tafawa Balewa, Dogara is as good as a goner. All they need is to campaign against him that they need another person from another LGA. Don't forget he has been representing them close to 12yrs now.
Hehehehe you are the one Arguing blindly! Dogara won the seat losing bogoro in 2015 and PDP just won it as expected for reason you don't know! That religious card will be in dogara's favour.
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Afamed:

And Bogoro will single-handedly return him back to the House of Rep. Day dreamer. All APC needs to do Dogara is to field a candidate from Tafawa Balewa with highest number of voters. Remember he has been denying other Local Government close to 12 yrs now in the House of Rep. You practically no nothing about politics
Hehehehe if you don't know you don't. No need to argue you think if not for religious sentiment with Christians being majority Dogara for win?
Re: Live Updates: Bauchi Senatorial By-Election (Official INEC results) by tuniski: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
senatordave1:

Sorry to burst you,i recalculated.pdp didnt get up to 25% in bauchi polls,i didnt include the votes of other parties.therefore,it is a poor performance compared to 2015 where they got over 25%.
The worst result buhari will have is to have majority votes but failing to get 25% in 2/3 states thereby forcing a runoff
PDP mustn't get 25% they simply have to improve on 2015 showing. Are you expecting the infamous 97%: 5% percentile?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Celebrates As Mamman Daura Turns 80 / Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen / How IGP, Marwa Met, Agreed On Abba Kyari’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.