Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,724 members, 7,865,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207543 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2010
Looks like Jen could be in trouble tomorrow. Paloma Paloma and I thought they made up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2010
I hope its hanny that goes back, whoever follows, i dont care.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2010
montelik:

For the sake of drama I'd return Sheila and Hannington. But strategically thinking I would send back Lerato and whomever leaves next (most likely K1 or Jen).

K1 must walk to Botswana, that guy is irritating. He has already gotten into my nerves. The guy is a bore. The barnmates are not aware that we will vote them back into the house, based on the popularity, they will be heading back in the house one by one, but some of the barnmates will never go back into the house. If Kaone comes into the barn, i dont think he will be going back. Paloma, code, Jen, Meryl will never go back into the house, their support base is very small.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2010
meryl and uti were just called into d dairy room and advised that as outgoing and incoming hoh they have to remind the housemates that violence and offensive behaviour are not tolerated in d house and could result in physical removal from the house
they have called the housemates together and given them the feedback, kaone is still as annoying as ever interupting the meeting
this dude needs to bounce soonest for his own good cos someone will hurt him soon
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2010
Its so boring because these housemates know about the barn, what a blander by Mnet. Kaone was saying next week he will be in the other house. This guy is getting into my nerves, he should just be taken out, all of a sudden he thinks he is all that. I think he does not have a game plan.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:56pm On Sep 12, 2010
He is using a strategy of getting in Uti, Meryl and Mwisho's nerves. And make them angry, by so doing, they will loose focus on their game plan. He thinks he has to be irritating to be noticed, his plans never worked. if you remember he is the one who started coniving together with Paloma. Now their number is dwindling by the week and he knows that he is next. I just want to se if he foes to the barn, will he ever return, who will vote for him to be back. botswana alone.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2010
It seems Munya is running out of friends, he is trying so hard to be close to mwisho. He knows that Kaone is bouncing this coming week and he is no longer close to Jen. he will be a lonwer very soon. Then how do you entertain when you dont have any one to talk to? he will be just left there on his own. Jen already joined the MNC, then if kaone bounces, actually when kaone leaves because i dont see him surviving this one, he will be left by himself. Its time to strategise according to Munya.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2010
K1 is on his way down, he knows it and is trying to take as many of his "persecutors" down with him as possible. Its like the man who knows he is going to commit suicide and decides to invite all his enemies into his house so that he can blow as many of them up along side himself as possible. Its good that he is going to get on Uti's case. Uti needs to learn a lesson in tolerance, patience and how to ignore people. He flashes that his shakara white hot temper too much. K1 is really going to push him and test him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Migines(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2010
holon a minute. hwd the hws mates fynd out bout the barn?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2010
Midnite crew's votes will be divided in the finals. SADC will vote for Munya
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by subice(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2010
Hi guys, please which domestic channels (ait, mitv, nta) show big brother highlights, if any, and at what time(s). Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2010
as far as I knw none of d local stations are showin it.if u cnt watch it in d actual bba channel u can only watch d highlights on africa magic nd d two mnet channels all on dstv.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2010
BB needs to book a session for Kaone with d shrink. Like joke, like joke this guy could well be having some sort of mental breakdown. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2010
Me thinks Mumuyam has promised K1 some money if he wins and connived with him to irritate Uti until he punches him so he can be taken out. Now that is his grand plan!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ayusman16(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2010
i sincerely commend d housemates especially 4 restraining themselves 4rm smashing kaone head. if na me ehn? i 4 don beat d botswana rural swag 4 him body then evict myself.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by subice(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2010
akinsadeez:

as far as I knw none of d local stations are showin it.if u cnt watch it in d actual bba channel u can only watch d highlights on africa magic nd d two mnet channels all on dstv.

Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2010
We rily got to find a way of gettin lerato back into d house, we need to split d SADC votes bigtime.

Imagine, paloma havin 6 country votes . dang! those SADC folks are pure racists. The only way to break up their clique is to set munya up against lerato in d finals, we also gat to kip Jen in d house, sumhow! Meryl is disposable cos her country would prolly vote munya over her.

its all gud if UTI doesnt win as long as he doesnt lose to Mumunya. Nahhhhhh dat wd be a massive slap on our face .lol. Buh seriously, i'ld rather hav hannington walk away wiv d money.
Fink its time we started hyping LERATO on d strap nd BBA website wiv our non- naija formats.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lindabon: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2010
ayusman16:

if na me ehn? i 4 don beat d botswana rural swag 4 him body then evict myself.

k1 is not acting normal sincerely. bb needs to check him up, cos sooner or later, the guy will start running around the bb house n a k e d. i dont no how many signs he needs to show b4 they start checking his mental health. or is it wen he starts stabbing his fellow housemates in their sleep that bb will take action?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by oyinmama(f): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2010
^^^ I'm seriously seeing this Kaone's hyperactivity in another light o, well its one of two things, he's either cracking under the pressure or he's employing a ridiculously silly strategy I dont get.  But meeen, the guy is a super irritant, and the funiest thing is that he's been seriously trying to get a reaction from Meryl since afternoon, e be like say this boy don kolo
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2010
Just to be safe BB should book a precautionary session with the shrink. After all this is d guy that ask to see d shrink simply because Uti was mimicking him one night. He may be having serious mental problems and we don't know.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by CHARLOE(m): 12:10am On Sep 13, 2010
BREAKING NEWS: MUNYA KISSED KAONE LAST NITE (AROUND 2AM)!!! Munya is gay! Who else saw it? On d dstv site lots of pple saw it also. Lets hammer on this on d strap & BBA site cos it's obvious d peeps @ BBA are trying to cover it, no word on it in their site.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:17am On Sep 13, 2010
CHARLOE:

BREAKING NEWS: MUNYA KISSED KAONE LAST NITE (AROUND 2AM)!!! Munya is gay! Who else saw it? On d dstv site lots of pple saw it also. Lets hammer on this on d strap & BBA site cos it's obvious d peeps @ BBA are trying to cover it, no word on it in their site.

Really, did it happened? You can capitalize on this guys.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 12:27am On Sep 13, 2010
you are kidding me, how? where? thats some crazy stunts there, Munya must be gay cos thats even his secret (he kissed a guy sometimes back or somethin)
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by CHARLOE(m): 12:33am On Sep 13, 2010
Someone posted it on d dstv bba site, pls anybody confirm. Also heard his secret is that he kissed a guy in d past.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 13, 2010
That's good news, let's continue to hammer it on d strap non-stop. meanwhile, I forsee one of the big three - mwisho, uti and munya going 2 the barn . Also, we need to vote in lerato and keep jen or meryl in the house so as to split the SADC votes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2010
There is more sense strategically voting back paloma or lerato, keeping jen or espeacially meryl in will not change much as namibia will not even vote for her but d mumu boy and moz vote can even swing any which way
At d end oh for me any MNC can win this so long as not d mumu far from all of us
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2010
cant wait for the nominations uti should not just f$%@k up with his decisions,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2010
please some1 should update on the nominations for today. Look guys if we want an MNC to win ds game we have to ensure that kaone and munya stay and bring in one person e.t.c lerato or paloma or code back into the house. Jen has to go to increase our boys chances or mwisho or hanningtons cos if we have kaone, munya, meryl and lerato thats 3 countries gone out of munyas SADC six, lets calculate well, left to me i want a woman to win, but if its gonna be a guy then hannington or Mwisho so it will be better we save Kaone than Jen thats just my own two cents cos if we remove kanone no mnc stands a chance against mumuya cos they will split their votes, think about it. Nominations pleaseeeeeeeeee
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2010
Nominations so far. . .
Meryl- jen & munya
jen- meryl & uti
munya- jen & mwisho shocked
mwisho- kaone and munya
uti- jen & munya (why isnt he puting in k1 angry)
paloma- uti & meryl
sheila- jen & kaone
code- uti & meryl
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by k4kenny(f): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2010
here are the nominations thus far from the BB site

kaone: meryl and uti (expected)

Meryl: Munya and Jen

Uti: Munya and Jen  undecided undecided

wud av thought the nominations wud be raining on the bushman/cricket by now. wat are these MNC up to?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2010
Nominations

Kaone:          Meryl = 1
                    Uti     = 1

Meryl:         Munya = 1
                     Jen  =  1

Jen:               Uti    =  2
                 Meryl    = 2

Mwisho :     Kaone = 1
                  Munya = 2

Munya:       Mwisho = 1
                     Jen    = 2

Uti :                Jen   =  3
                   Munya =  3

Paloma :           Uti  =  3
                     Meryl =  3

Shiela:              Jen  =  4
                   Kaone  = 2

CODE:              Uti  =   4
                    Meryl  =  4

Tatiana:          Uti    =  5
                  Mwisho =  2

Hannington:     Uti   =  6
                    Munya = 4

Lerato:          Kaone = 3
                      Jen    =  5

Nominees are UTI and JEN
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 10:44am On Sep 13, 2010
Tatiana- uti & mwisho
hannington- uti & munya
lerato- jen & kaone

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.