Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (205455 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2010
pls how can i get channel 198 on dstv so that i can watch the full coverage?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2010
NAIJA[/b]sweetest[b]GAL >>> <<< yope we at it againĀ  wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by royalicon(m): 10:06pm On Jul 18, 2010
Very interesting, emotional and HOT. But the ladies have grown old quickly, take a closer look at Meryl and Tatiana. Anyway, i stay glues to my TV screen, catching all the fun. Shower hour or not, the task hour worth seeing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^^ it's Tatiana that looks old IMO. sheila ans jen are absolutely stunning.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2010
Tatiana cannot be 29.NOPE. I REFUSE TO AGREE, NOPE NOPE NOOOOOPE!! . . she be lik thirtysomefin 4 real tho
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tayoast(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2010
dominique:

text yes then first ten digits of your smartcard number to 30333.

10x for replying.

done dt aeons back but d stuff's just not working

Somebody Help!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2010
mine is not working either
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by obinna5000(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2010
chelseabmw:

Call the DStv Nigeria Customer Care line 01-270-3232
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by adamse(f): 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2010
its really gonna be fun, some revelations.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2010
chelseabmw:

how were you able to give updates?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tayoast(m): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2010
obinna5000:

They have closed for the day. . . this is so sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Omolulu(m): 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2010
abeg ho do i get to watch it online?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by obinna5000(m): 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2010
tayo_ast:

Wait till tomorrow. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 10:41pm On Jul 18, 2010
obinna5000:

through Mnet 1
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Tatase(f): 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2010
tayo_ast:

They closed since, that's if they were even there at all today sef. I tried to call like when the show started (on MN-West) and i realized the BBA channel was still scrambled and they had closed by then. It's so annoying because I texted "Yes" ages ago.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by visualtutorng: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2010
Its good to have Tatiana in the house. I see her getting to the final in contention with the Nigerian guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2010
Called their custom service today and got mine activated immediately.

Suffice to state that you must be on Ku-Africa and the cable from the dish must not be "splitted" or "shared" (for those who have it multi-directed from the decoder to 2 or more tvs and/or have it "shared/splitted" between decoders like hitv et al) for you to have signal.Anything but that and you will keep having the no-signal message.

Jeeez,Lerato needs "mega" tummy tucks and Paloma needs to see Doctor Rey for a Brazillian a.ss fast.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tayoast(m): 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2010
^^ehn??
HD PVR nko?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2010
^^
You may have to call customer office to verify that,but i had my cable shared between my hitv decoder and dstv and kept that "no signal" message until the lady that i spoke to advised i remove the cable and put it directly into my dstv.All was sorted instantly.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 12:33am On Jul 19, 2010
angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 12:37am On Jul 19, 2010
kay_pumpin:

Called their custom service today and got mine activated immediately.

Suffice to state that you must be on Ku-Africa and the cable from the dish must not be "splitted" or "shared" (for those who have it multi-directed from the decoder to 2 or more tvs and/or have it "shared/splitted" between decoders like hitv et al) for you to have signal.Anything but that and you will keep having the no-signal message.

Jeeez,Lerato needs "mega" tummy tucks and Paloma needs to see Doctor Rey for a Brazillian behind fast.

u are da bomb.Mine is currently working.I switched over to ku africa
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by chelseabmw(m): 12:42am On Jul 19, 2010
am enjoying myself
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Emmyk(m): 12:55am On Jul 19, 2010
let watch as it unfolds AUDIENCE ALL OVER THE WORLD, GRAP UR KEYPADS, ALL WAITING TO VOTE NOW !!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaydee(m): 2:00am On Jul 19, 2010
OYA NOW!!! Let's go,I can see my peeps here already, Somebody holla

LC,Tampico,Salsera,Ndi and others,

@ Kbone
I see U
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2010
^^kaydee. How u dey?
Registering my presence here again ooo. Lets do it again!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 7:42am On Jul 19, 2010
is it me or the big brother has a Nigerian accent? undecided
show is still boring, even ems straps are dry. let's wait till end of the week when the novelty wears off and viewer's claws come out smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2010
tatiannnnnna pls stop, flirting wont work this season (good girl gone bad), didnt ghana think of a better contestant than sammie , , kweku or mimi should have returned, , uti should not expect to win bigbrother this season as our dear kevolution has already done that.My winners for now are mwisho, sheila, kaone, maybe tatianna
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2010
d show is dry nd borin 4 nw.obviously dere is no issue yet 2 spark up controversy/excitement.did u guyz watch d hidden secret moment wen hanington said he once 4k both mama nd daughter? dat guy is sumtin else,hope he manage his hot temper dis time around.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2010
Calling customer service to access a channel leaves much to be desired."na blue channels we wan watch when
we go dey call customer service"?

How were these people selected and brought back? Is it that they were the most controversial
of all the BB inmates ever?
Would it not have been better to see new faces instead of recycling these loosers in the previous editions?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 10:06am On Jul 19, 2010
yessss

part from some slouchs, (k1,mwisho,), i love the guys that they brought

lerato, yess (lemme c how she and uti would work out tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue)

meryl, i almost shed a tear that she was evicted, cos of that damn bertha angry angry angry angry(damn, her boobi done increase oooo, the forehead is more pronounced)

sheila, wow my babe, mehnnnn see masai beauty at its best, she has grown better (unlike the other ladies) ever gansta cool cool cool cool cool

uti-loud mouthed, and in your face, cant wait for the battle btw him and lerato

i like code---smooothe ever ready diplomat

but mehnnn the ladies have aged faster,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2010
'The usual suspects', nice to b back here.
Naijagal, where is Gtay?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by pringles1(f): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2010
Smellington told sheil last night that he thinks she prfers girls to guys,, n its true,dat girl is falling for tatiana already!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.