Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (205520 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2010
WOW @ THREAD.jus WOW

dominique.?? . . kbone?? shocked i knew it grin so y'all r undercover ZIMBOS/MUFC/SADC in sheep clothin pretendin 2 b Lions eeh??!!
        i                   i
        i                   i
       \/                 \/
U HAV BEEN EXPOSED!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 10:10am On Sep 14, 2010
the zimbo should go to the boys quarter for now, if he does, the following will likely happen:

1. his field soldiers will be rattled

2. They will spend time on re-strategising

3. During the return to the main house, the following votes will be taken away from him:

a. Lerato - SA
b. Hannington - Uganda
c. Paloma - Zambia
d. Code - Malawi
e. Tatiana - Angola
f.  Kaone - Botswana (will be sent to the BQ next wk if any of MNC guys wins the HOH this wk)

We go just colonise all the obodos of the people wey still dey the main building and thumbprint to roger our own from the BQ back to d main building. D guy fit no get enough to come back if we concentrate on the few obodos wey dey hse, our own obodo and the parapo obodo
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2010
Task Day 1: Personal Malaria Experiences

Housemates are each required to submit a one minute video clip for their first United Against Malaria Task. In this video, they are expected to relate their personal experiences of Malaria.

Struggles

Their stories must be true and should be a reflection of their struggles with malaria, both directly or indirectly. Biggie requested the All Stars to set up space in the House, where they filmed each other doing this Task.

Head of House, Uti, took over the role of camera man and filmed all of his fellow Housemates, who had only an hour to complete the Task.

Before shooting started, Mwisho, Munya and Kaone had a conversation about Malaria in their respective countries and they highlighted how important the fight against Malaria is.

They should have done this when more people were still paying attention to d show and then it might have effectively raised awareness.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2010
montelik:

Haven't read it. Is the book really good? Maybe I will grab a copy one of these days.

totally changed my mindset, business and otherwise. you don,t have to have all the resources to win the competition, really great book.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2010
i beg guys, make we concentrate for the 8 obodos we get for homeboy; moz, ken, Taz, Gha, Ang, Uganda, Ethopia and homeland and don't forget mxit guys you fit vote 100times for 1day.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 11:54am On Sep 14, 2010
Ziggy_mama:

WOW @ THREAD.jus WOW

dominique.?? . . kbone?? shocked i knew it grin so y'all r undercover ZIMBOS/MUFC/SADC in sheep clothin pretendin 2 b Lions eeh??!!
i i
i i
\/ \/
U HAV BEEN EXPOSED!!!!!!
ziggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss how far now where have u been
sister i tire for this charloe boy oh! accusing d wrong people of being uti haters just cos they express their opinion sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2010
Hope yall saw utis fight with mwisho, u dnt do that to friends, munya n kaone watched happily. If munya takes this money pls blame uti, he will b the one to divide mnc, just watch. The guy messed up big time, mwisho is not kaone that he cn talk to anyhow, I'm so pissed,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2010
@CHARLOE u call me mufc spy, uti hater? I laff. Forget my little number of posts oh! Been on NL for 5 years n ws active on the BBA4 forum, I didn't just register a quick account to spy on naija strategy abeg. I expressed my opinion and I'll stick with it. Don't mean I won't keep voting uti "for now".
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2010
naijagal:

ziggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss how far now where have u been
sister i tire for this charloe boy oh! accusing d wrong people of being uti haters just cos they express their opinion sad

Howdy,My sister, kiss I've not been around plus i've been busy. . .n not soo trilled with this years BB anywayz tongue Uti didn't do it for me lik Kevin  tongue tongue tongue

But there seem to be one thing the majority of us agree with. . . .> MUNYA'S GOT TO GO!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2010
@ Kbone, please don't blow things out of proportion, the basis of real friendship is the ability to call each other out when necessary and still go on being friends afterwards. If you have been following you will know that Uti and Mwisho have had their spats over time and all go back to being friends cos that's what adults do unlike Paloma who wanted to destroy a friend cos of a fight. Am very certain that in a couple of hours they'll all be chatting like nothing happened.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by oyinmama(f): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2010
kbone:

Hope yall saw utis fight with mwisho, u dnt do that to friends, munya n kaone watched happily. If munya takes this money pls blame uti, he will b the one to divide mnc, just watch. The guy messed up big time, mwisho is not kaone that he cn talk to anyhow, I'm so pissed,

Abeg what happened between them?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2010
@kbone Uti just wanted them to give out food they don't need see the last time he bagged a lot of wasted rotten food! So he suggested they give stuff to the poor and orphanages but Mwisho says the guy is too fast and wants to look good in Africa's eyes! Homeboy come vex! Mwisho is a no good hopeless irresponsible ols man!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2010
mumagee:

@kbone Uti just wanted them to give out food they don't need see the last time he bagged a lot of wasted rotten food! So he suggested they give stuff to the poor and orphanages but Mwisho says the guy is too fast and wants to look good in Africa's eyes! Homeboy come vex! Mwisho is a no good hopeless irresponsible ols man!

It is becoming pretty clear that Mwisho went into that house with no clear cut objective.
Does he ever take anything serious at all except perhaps Meryls otu?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2010
I can see dat I ve nw bn made a uti hater n zimbo jst cuz I pointd out some of his flaws. not everybody has 2 kiss uti's a.o jst because he is nigerian. wat goes on in some people's brain is beyond me.rubbish.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2010
^^^That is just the opinion of one man, don't bother replying.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2010
I don't like Uti's tendency to fling insults. Its one of the reasons I probably will not support him winning even though he is the flashpoint of the show. But that is far as it comes for me regarding the Mwisho/Uti altercation. Uti took the initiative and lead from the front on an issue that the housemates had been dragging their feet on for quite a while, and then out of nowhere Mwisho his friend blind sides him with attacks about how Uti is trying to look good and make the others look bad. All a sudden he saying stuff like "are you god in this house" and that Uti is using HOH to mock people. Meryl his wife, who was okay before starts supporting her husband, and all of sudden simply because he took initiative as HOH (which is his right) to do something, he is made the villain (Mwisho also had the chance as HOH to show initiative). Of course he fought back hard (a bit excessively) when being ganged up on by people who are his friends. I am totally unflinchingly on his side in this instance. Mwisho felt threatened that Uti would make himself look good and attacked him using Meryl for support. When even people like Munya and K1 are sort of supporting Uti you know something is up. Mwisho is smart and he knows we are getting to the end. This guy is paranoid after Cherise stole the prize from under his nose with a sob story so he attacked Uti because of it.

Its just a pity that Uti's foul-mouth is once again going to make him look bad, when he was totally in the right and Mwisho was the one trying to orchestrate an attack.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2010
Ok guys! Take deep breaths before we self distruct! That is wat the opponents wants divinity in our camp! Common all has their faults and everyone has free will to air their minds here especially old posters! Peace All
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2010
Ok guys! Take deep breaths before we self distruct! That is wat the opponents wants division in our camp! Common all has their faults and everyone has free will to air their minds here especially old posters! Peace All
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2010
I was kinda surprisd dat munya n ka1 supportd him though.I thot they wld tear him down in d diary room. Uti needs 2 just calm down a bit on d insults wen he is arguing wit people. He would av lukd much beta if he wasnt abusn mwisho durn d argument.It made him luk like d aggresive person coupled wit d fact dat he was shoutin. He was technicaly rite in d whole issue yet he was d one who came out lookn like d villain.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2010
Uti lost it cos he was shocked dat of all people to accuse him of stealing d spotlight it was someone he considered as a friend. Its plain to see mwisho doesn't care bout anyone but himself and is even treats meryl as a ho most times
Yes uit overeacted but wat do u do when ur own so called allies r d attackers? U can see uti is still very hurt and is not himself at d moment
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2010
Personally I happy d fight occurred. Uti needs to realize that Mwisho is his competition and also that he is alone and outnumbered. Now he knows that Meryl is with Mwisho, and that he better start thinking like a loner.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2010
Okay. Uti got d initiative right for sure. But my issue is so simple. The arguement was gettin serious and the language was mature. Even jen, munya n kaone didn't object to giving out food. Jen was on utis side vocally but she argued without insults. Uti was making sense but was spoiling it with the abuse. I have to admit its easy to watch uti insult kaone and not feel a thing but wen he does it to supposed friends i det annoyed. My hypocrisy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Sweetsudan(m): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2010
pls how do i track w3a without special equipment ? which dish position should i copy? is it d same wit dstv?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2010
I don't really get it? Uti came up with an initiative, discussed it with Biggie as a leader  (HoH) that he is, Biggie asked, have you discussed it with your housemates? to which he said no!!!! so Biggie sent him back to get his housemates to agree before embarking on his thought, he did that and Mwisho was the first to flair up why?? sometimes Mwisho just argues blindly especially when he feels that Uti is shining not when he feel Uti is trying to take the shine. Some many fights have ensued between the two and if you look closely at their fights, it is usually uncalled for, the last being the night they were arguing about sex & sexuality, all the housemates were telling him how wrong he (Mwisho) was, but he never gave in, even Jen that has a little problem with English tried but no way!!!! angry angry angry angry angry

Mwisho sees Uti as a threat more than Munya, that is why from the beginning of the show he kept on nominating Uti until he became a confirmed member of the Midnight crew. If Mwisho becomes HoH again and Uti comes up, he will not hesitate to put up Munya, like he did when he was HoH and during the eviction day he used that phrase ''YOU ARE FINISHED'' as a cover up for Munya but deep down he wanted one of them to leave especially Uti.

As for Meryl, girlfriend thinks whatever they have is LOVE, she does not know when she is treated as a LovePeddler!!! Uti was the only one that stood up for Meryl on Saturday night when Kaone verbally abused her, i was just watching Mwisho all through, the guy just carry drink for hand just dey mumble rubbish, watching for the first time, you would think Uti was Meryl's lover, the way he stormed out of the bedroom to warn Kaone and afterwards swept the broken glasses that was chattered on the kitchen floor. Uti is a strong believer of ''Friends stand up for one another'' a phrase that obviously does not exist in Mwisho's dictionary.

I will definitely not be surprised this coming weeks when Mwisho starts to nominate Uti.  sad sad Anyway Uti has always told Biggie in his dairy room sessions that he does not trust Mwisho completely, but i believe to Uti, instead of losing to the arrogant Munya, let him loose to Mwisho who happens to be in the same alliance but Mwisho dey fall Uti hand well well but i trust our dear loud mouthed Naija boy, his mouth is his weapon, i no blame am, when you are in that kind of environment you definitely do not have to play the weakling, you just have to be strong and Uti has seen that when he opens his mouth and close it, he sees result so let him continue to use it, it is not different from the way Munya uses his own mouth to insult Biggie or other housemates, because he beautifies his own yabis with grammar does not make it any different but Uti is raw and it works for him, Uti no send anybody message, he is HoH and it is his time to shine just like Meryl did last week and Mwisho last two weeks!!!! Haters!!! deal with it. Next time make them try to win HoH and shine too. Uti has said he will bask in the euphoria of his winning HoH because its his first time on the show, even the last one he never won HoH soooo!!!! cool cool cool cool Mwisho should just relax and try to win HoH this Friday if its that easy. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2010
As is the norm, Biggie surprised this Week's newest addition to the Barn with a guest. Champagne bottle in hand, Chibesa waltzed into the Barn, shocking Paloma, who certainly did not see it coming.

Older Sister

The Barnmates were still busy concentrating on treating their Mosquito nets and were caught unawares. "Oh my God! My sister," she shouted." Paloma rushed forward to give her a hug. She beamed widely and looked at her sister, still not believing what she was seeing.

Sheila threw a joke and said "Paloma, the Barn is getting to you. You are seeing your sister now. It's just us," sending everyone into fits of laughter.

All the Barnmates gave Chibesa a warm welcome and Lerato said she had been wondering what the commotion was about when she heard Paloma shouting. The gang, who had been keeping it secret all along, then finally told Paloma that they too had guest visitors.

Microphone

As soon as she walked in, Chibesa was made part of the team by the Barnmates, who seemed serious about their Task. They asked her to read out the instructions for the treatment and Chibesa even helped Lerato with her microphone.

Once the net treatments were done, the Barnmates settled into a lengthy conversation with Chibesa.

Chibesa is a year older than Paloma and lives in Port Elizabeth South Africa. The two apparently have some unresolved sibling rivalry issues, which should prove interesting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2010
kbone:

Okay. Uti got d initiative right for sure. But my issue is so simple. The arguement was gettin serious and the language was mature. Even jen, munya n kaone didn't object to giving out food. Jen was on utis side vocally but she argued without insults. Uti was making sense but was spoiling it with the abuse. I have to admit its easy to watch uti insult kaone and not feel a thing but wen he does it to supposed friends i det annoyed. My hypocrisy.

I understand. But we are smarter that this crap. Do you analyze a discussion based on the prettiness of the presentation or the actual points. Yes Uti's presentation was ugly. But his points were faultless. Do you dismiss the argument of legal counsel as judge because the presentation was not as prettily packaged as the other legal counsels, or do you look deeper at the evidence to reach a more complete conclusion. Besides why wouldn't a Jen argue with more calm. She wasn't the one who was being accused of using HOH to mock people, she wasn't the one being told she was behaving like god for simply doing their job, she wasn't having her friends lie that you hadn't discussed the matter with them at all. We all know how Jen reacted when it was her friend who disappointed her (Paloma), she wasn't so calm then was she.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2010
Paloma told Biggie how happy she was to see her sister but wanted to know why her younger sister who she is close to or her mom and dad did not come to visit instead of Chibesa.

She was thankful though, that a part of her was present in the Barn. Paloma laughed and mentioned how Chibesa is a lawyer even though she has not graduated, referring to the debates they always have.

She revealed how Chibesa tells her off without hesitation and would probably do so in the house. "That's just the way she is," she said.

Chibesa mentioned how Paloma is her best friend and sometimes enemy, but at the end of it all, she loves her no matter what. Chibesa mentioned how they fight and have their differences, but at the end of the day, they are family. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Chibesa sang her sister's praises saying she is generous but has a short temper, is a fighter and is possessive over her family. Na today undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2010
Chei!!!! looking closely at this Paloma's sister, she short oooooo!!!!!!!! she dey even reach some of the housemates Barnmates for chest. grin grin grin grin grin grin  she fine for face small sha. but pack all the weavon wey dey for Port Elizabeth put for head hmmmmmmmmmmmm after Paloma go dey call Kevin short, when[i] ''shorty elewa''[/i] dey their family. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Paloma looks more like Chibesa's mum or make i pity for her, Chibesa's elder sister instead of the other was round.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2010
Mwisho and Meryl didnt need to pick on Uti. They are just making him look bad without cause and I stand to be corrected they are not really his friends. He had a suggestion which he mentioned from the top of his head because with the crowd gone in the house they have been having excesses which they can share with people who dont have. It is a suggestion and can be upheld or thrown out. Biggie asked him to consult his housemates and they should take a decision which he did and d i c k h e a d Mwisho who replaced himself with Munya to kick out Uti got his paranoia again about someone shinning and others not shinning with his w h o r e (yes! Kaone, Munya and Yacob all cant be wrong) taking sides with him. I hope the housemate nominate both of them next bc they are shielding each other
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2010
Yeah!!! i would have faulted Uti if he had gone ahead with his plans without consulting Biggie or the housemates!!!! i just do not understand why Mwisho would react negatively with his wide mouthed girlfriend that cannot even correct Mwisho when he goes wrong even privately never!!!!! na dem sabi!!!! If Jen survives this Sunday, she would be looking good for the doe and would get my support if its clear Africa and Biggie does not want another win from Nigeria. undecided undecided undecided undecided

Lerato teases Chibesa because of her height. Pointing to their barn shower now and telling Chibesa ''That is where you would be taking your shower tomorrow, obviously Africa is not going to see anything just your head'' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otumfour(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2010
ScreenDiva:

Chei!!!! looking closely at this Paloma's sister, she short oooooo!!!!!!!! she dey even reach some of the housemates Barnmates for chest. grin grin grin grin grin grin  she fine for face small sha. but pack all the weavon wey dey for Port Elizabeth put for head hmmmmmmmmmmmm after Paloma go dey call Kevin short, when[i] ''shorty elewa''[/i] dey their family. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Paloma looks more like Chibesa's mum or make i pity for her, Chibesa's elder sister instead of the other was round.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u guyz are missing something here, mwisho no dey luv uti tht much oooo, he didn't nominate him twice in the beginning for nothing
I think uti's foul mouth is getting outta hand tho, he needs to stop
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by hauwabd(f): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2010
If Naija isnt taking home the coins, i would very much like Jen to win, or Lerato. I would like a girl to win, me think its about time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.