Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (205517 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lawyerchap(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2010
montelik:

Man see all the legal analysis people are doing over BB.  grin grin

Lol. this has nothing on the firestorm of legal analysis that followed Richard and ofunneka's 'fingergate' scandal.

akinsadeez:

As 4 d statutory despoil, wat I am sayn is dat wat of a situatn in whch d gal actualy told u dat she was 18 be4 d sex? Do u thnk strict liability wil also come in2 play? Dat is wat is happng in d france case nw cuz d love-peddler actualy lied 2 d players dat she was 18 nd is nt denyn dat fact. D prosecutors r nw battln 2 convict d playas 4 what seemed a clear cut case be4.
i thnk I wil go back to my books 2 see hw it works in naija properly. grin

A strict liability crime is one that does not require an intent to break the law. In other words, it doesn’t matter if you meant to break the law or not, you can still be convicted of the crime. With statutory despoil it doesn’t matter if you didn’t know that the victim was a minor, it only matters that she was, even if she told you that she wasn't.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2010
Abeg abeg abeg big ups to d housemates for winning their malaria task 100%! And enuff gbosas for igwe uti for leading d troops to victory
As for all of una way day break legal grammar for here I hail una oh! E be like say we don gree say mumu no go waka dis time abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2010
Seriously guys, this legal jargons is getting tedious to follow, its no fun at all. Let biggie decide. I guess u all have forgotten about sending munya to d barn.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lawyerchap(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^^ Seconded!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2010
the head of house task tomorrow wil be a malaria quiz.lets see wat uti wit all his 3.9 c.g.p.a wil get.it wil be interestn if mwisho wins cuz uti always says he is dull.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 11:59pm On Sep 16, 2010
pls lets leave the lega case btw Hanny and Lerato alone and concentrate on the agenda of te week
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 17, 2010
i beg lets refocus on the task at hand, we have 48hrs left to send mumu to the barn please keep voting massively via the website and mxit we need to secure those 8 obodos we got for Uti.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Sammiejo: 6:18am On Sep 17, 2010
Ladies and Gentle men
Please keep voting Jen. We can not allow Munya to escape this time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2010
There is a story going round that Lerato's mom is getting ready to sue BB and possibly Hannington. Apparently S.A has some pretty tough laws relating to violence against women. This could just be getting interesting.

^^^^

if she does that,
she would be labelled a free loader

after all the fame and fortune BB has given her child, now she wants to sue the same hand that has fed 'em cry cry cry

from a legal grin grin stand point, i dunt know how she can sue BB and for what
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2010
Munya is the new HOH but Biggy is a cheat we saw Munya cheat. These kind of task are not objective cos you can neva say who wrote better than d other when they were discusing the test it ws Clear tht Mumuya didn't get sme right which he ws being corrected am sure biggy decided to gv it to him cos his d only 1 who hasn't won it 4 ds season
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2010
Every housemate that was up for eviction and then won the next head of house task ended up getting evicted e.g Hannington, Tatiana and Yacob. Am hoping this will be the same with Munya now that he has won the HOH.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2010
See y we need to be serious if we r going to send mumu to d barn? Now he is hoh, wat do u think is gonna happen next? People let's double up abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2010
This why I said we need to take our chance now and not wait people. U see now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2010
I just had a feeling munya wil be awarded the next HoH cos he's the only one thats never won before. Now we need to make sure he's the latest housemate to suffer the HoH curse, we have less than 3 days but its an achievable feat. Me na sms from no man obodo i dey hammer lyk no mans beezniz, i 4 mx am but i no get d sftware.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2010
If dat mumu survives nxt wk is goin 2 b very interestn.Surely two of d mnc wil be up against each oda.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 17, 2010
Now its more obvious than ever that Mumu has to leave this Sunday, i see him putting Uti up against Mwisho if he's lucky enough to have 1 of them on the chopping board already which is likely. If that happens you can be sure SADC will be supporting Mwisho just to spit us and with the lost of eastern votes already that could be a disaster for us. Mxit really helps, upload pick 1 of the 8 obodos; Ken, Gha, Ethiopia, Nig, Moz, Ang, Taz, Uganda vote ur 10 times, comot am and upload again and pick any obodo again and again and again. I beg let's do this thing finally, how can a whole 9ja not be able to comot 1 smally Zimbo
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2010
wow, Hanny has just being expelled from the barn, Lerato has lost her nomination rights, another reason to get rid of Munya now. Hanny and Lerato were 2 people who would always nominate the borites, with them both gone from the equation nominations are definitely going to go the borites way this week. Feel really sorry for Hanny sha, he stayed in that barn the longest and retained his spirit. The barn should just be cancelled its way too much for this guys.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by marcus1234: 11:35am On Sep 17, 2010
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2010
i hope y'all happy

hanny has been sent home
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2010
so these babes pushed, pushed and have succeded in sending jacoub home

and now, have disqualified hanny

says alot about the calibre of women in the barn,

lerato, u are here running ur mouth and max has married
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 11:59am On Sep 17, 2010
It was inevitable that hannington would be booted out, the media storm going on is putting mnet in the firing line. Sad to see him go but a message has to be sent that its not right to hit or shove a woman like that no matter what. Its unfortunate hanni has to be the scapegoat but that's just how it is
Our boy and mwisho r definitly in d firing line this week so we need to double up
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by twinstaiye(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2010
Not fair if you ask me. It would have been fair if Lerato did not do any pushing too. But I am tempted to agree to the rumour that Lerato mother is threatening to sue Hannington, and if that rumour is true, then that is an indication of their admittance of hanny guilt, in this case, except of course if his expulsion was an alternative to a threat to sue the organiser, which will make hanny a sacrificial guy.
Lerato on the other hand is just in the barn after this incidence to make up a number, cos I dont see her having any support from the viewers. The Barn mates on the other hand, may not get over the incidence with this expulsion.
I hope the Ugandan rise up and protest this one sided misjudgment, as I am sure they dont dare try such with our home boy, less we will boycott the voting, or even participation of a Nigerian on the show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2010
Jungle justice.
The rule says no to verbal abuse and violence.
Verbal nonsense pushed hanny to violence.
You punish one u leave the other das running her mouth like shii-t.

Code beware, they will chop u off the way they ve done ur felow "males"
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2010
it is really sad dat dey av sent d guy home.wat gud purpose is dis gonna serve? D poor guy recognized his mistake n was really remorseful abt it. No one is perfect. Also, all d barnmates except tatiana asked 4 a forum or round table discussn where dey could all talk n air deir grieviances n settle d whole matter and biggie promisd 2 send in a mediator. Wat happnd to dat idea? His expulsn is gonna serve no purpose oda dan 2 make him luk like a convictd woman beater.
I bet dat witch tatiana must b very happy cuz she pleaded passionately 4 him to be evictd yesterday. Biggie had done d sensible thing be4 bt nw she jst f.cked up completely.

This is very bad news 4 mnc. It seems like it wil be 2 of dem up nxt wk. Lets jst hope its uti v meryl n nt mwisho.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2010
the barn would never be the same again despite the fact that he was wrong he brought life to the barn, got along with the girls,, had a strong spirit even while sammy and yacob , i think the barn is cursed code too should get ready and start packing
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2010
@ akinsadeez a mediator was brought in this morning but seems mnet had already made d final decision. He just had to leave but I wish he had left on his own
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2010
lerato,

ur mouth would be ur downfall

as an aftertot,

she pushed sammy to Hypertension tongue tongue tongue tongue
she pushed jacoub to looney ville
she pushed hanny to violence

wot does that tell you?

this whole episode makes jacoub look smart and wise,
he left the barn for those jezebels
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2010
I feel so gutted and i refused to be moved with the girls crocodile tears. They asked bigbrother to evict him in their diary sessions yesterday, so why are they all pretending they arent happy by crying. Hannington will be better off for this. He's the true winner of the show with his strong, positive and happy spirit. He was everything about the barn and will be truly missed. That guy just doesnt deserve what he got from the girls. I wish him well.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by hauwabd(f): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2010
They really didn't have the choice but to let Hanny go coz of pressure from women rights group and Lerato's mum, otherwise, they would have to 'compensate' Lerato with the 200k dollars or have their arse sued.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2010
I feel so gutted and i refused to be moved with the girls crocodile tears. They asked bigbrother to evict him in their diary sessions yesterday, so why are they all pretending they arent happy by crying. Hannington will be better off for this. He's the true winner of the show with his strong, positive and happy spirit. He was everything about the barn and will be truly missed. That guy just doesnt deserve what he got from the girls. I wish him well.

let the babe have themselves and the barn to themselves angry angry angry

plus the furniture code
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2010
@Kobikwelu, i agree with you. It makes Yacob look smart and i now feel Yacob made a wise decision exiting the show eventhough i was furious at him then. Atleast Lerato and the girls should be happy they succeeded in pushing out two guys and get consolation from that cos they can never win the top prize. I probably wont be watching the cursed barn again and just stick to the boring house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by sssob: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2010
BULL CRAP, NOW THIS BLACK MAMBAS CAN CRY AND TELL THERE OWN SORRY STORY , RUBBISH

THEY WANTED HIS BLOOD, TATIANA FOR HIM SEEING HER BOOBY
SHEILA FOR HIM KISSING HER AND PALOMA FOR HIM PREFERING THE SISTER
LERATOS COS SHE GATZ T REMOVE ALL THE GUYS.

WELL PEOPLE- THE MORAL OF THE DRAMA IS, PICK THE ONE DAT IS IDEAL FOR YOU,

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.