Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Who Did Jesus Refer To Here That Will Not Taste Of Death? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Did Jesus Refer To Here That Will Not Taste Of Death? (1173 Views)

Why Does Jesus Refer To Himself As "The Son Of Man"? / Does The Bible Ever Refer To Jesus Christ As “god”? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who Did Jesus Refer To Here That Will Not Taste Of Death? by Shelumiel: 9:15am On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

So of there's no account of someone's death, Then the person is still alive
Read the book of John 20:20-25. See what it says and come to your own conclusion.
Re: Who Did Jesus Refer To Here That Will Not Taste Of Death? by higherpower: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2018
Ayatullah:

My dear brother you will never find an answer to this question, just as you will not find answer to what happened eventually to those who were said to have ressurected from the sepulchre in the bible (Mathew 27:51-53) and visited their people: Do they go back to the sepulchre or live with their people and die again?

For the sincere Christian searcher there are lots of observed confusion and errors in the bible, but some christians are willing to have ready answers to everything no matter how unreasonable their submission is. I don't blame such people, because I have tread this path before as a Christian until the Almighty God guided me to the English Qur'an which explains the secret of this world and the hereafter and the truth about God and Jesus the son of Mary.

I advise you to pick up a copy of the holy Qur'an in English and read it with an open mind, I assure you, you will find satisfactory answers to your questions about God, beloved Jesus and the mystery of this world and the hereafter.

Good luck brother.

Thanks for the referral. I am a believer and a believer of the gospel of Christ. It's the Holy Spirit that teaches to all understanding. I will search with the help of the Holy Spirit. He will direct. EIDUL KABIR TO YOU N YOUR FRIENDS
Re: Who Did Jesus Refer To Here That Will Not Taste Of Death? by Boss13: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
higherpower:
At the end, no good and reliable answer. Some even came to quarrel. Na wow Church goers and Choir masters n Pastors. Isokay!!! I will keep searching

Reading their comments just make you laugh. Why the insult. If you read that bible verse, it literally means Jesus had come during the time of the disciples. Jesus kept referring to himself as son of man - well I actually don’t know what son of man means to him except the translation was gotten wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Converted To Christianity,now Am Having Alot Of Issues...somebody Help / U Are A Witch If Ur Husband's Life Does Not Appreciate After Marriage. Pst Funke / Experiencing, Entering, The Realm Of The Spirits By The Help Of The Holy Ghost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.