Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

How Not To Give Room For Unnecessary Suspicion/infidelity In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Not To Give Room For Unnecessary Suspicion/infidelity In Marriage (531 Views)

Men, Stop Setting Unnecessary Standards That You Will Never Meet. / Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna / Infidelity: Wives, Mistresses’ Fights Get Messier, Spill To Social Media (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Not To Give Room For Unnecessary Suspicion/infidelity In Marriage by Nebes: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
One sure way to avoid unnecessary suspicion of infidelity is:

DO NOT TRY TO PLEASE SOMEONE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX AT THE EXPENSE OF YOUR SPOUSE’S HAPPINESS!!!

I’ll give an example. A friendly coworker of the opposite sex should maintain that friendliness only in the office. Do not allow those late evening or night calls/texts.

Don’t try to accommodate those early morning messages or calls while you are with your spouse.

These types of communication may seem harmless but can go a long way in creating a rift in your marriage.

Don’t try to please that person by taking those calls or encouraging those messages. Don’t worry about making that person feel bad. Just focus on not making your spouse feel bad.

A hurt feeling at home is worse than a hurt feeling at the office or anywhere outside the home.

NB: There are exceptions to this of course. But most of these kinds of communication are totally unnecessary. I’m advising myself too. I simply tell that female coworker not to call or text me for no serious reason.

Be sure that most people that call you at odd hours even though they know you’re married have negative intentions. Do not encourage them by trying not to hurt their feelings.

1 Like

Re: How Not To Give Room For Unnecessary Suspicion/infidelity In Marriage by chiommy123(f): 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
I totally agree with you. but some people will not take this wonderful advice. they will encourage it, pull down their homes and still blame the devil

4 Likes

Re: How Not To Give Room For Unnecessary Suspicion/infidelity In Marriage by grafixdon: 7:16am On Aug 13, 2018
You nailed it bro. Something as simple as this has destroyed many homes.

3 Likes

Re: How Not To Give Room For Unnecessary Suspicion/infidelity In Marriage by Exponental(m): 7:28am On Aug 13, 2018
We have winners and we have Champions. Champion-Cheaters won't create room for suspicion. Infact, some will call their gf/bf before entering the house and will be the first to call the following day. Rules of Cheating perfectly GNS 108. (I hope my wife doesn't see this, cos I know doesn't mean I do). What will you say about office sex, official travelling/ occasions etc I decided not to cheat and I pray for grace not to fall. Suspicion or not, everyone is capable of falling. Even real pastors!
Re: How Not To Give Room For Unnecessary Suspicion/infidelity In Marriage by Nebes: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2018
Exponental:
We have winners and we have Champions. Champion-Cheaters won't create room for suspicion. Infact, some will call their gf/bf before entering the house and will be the first to call the following day. Rules of Cheating perfectly GNS 108. (I hope my wife doesn't see this, cos I know doesn't mean I do). What will you say about office sex, official travelling/ occasions etc I decided not to cheat and I pray for grace not to fall. Suspicion or not, everyone is capable of falling. Even real pastors!

There’s nothing like being too careful in cheating. Time exposes a lot and recklessness creeps in as the cheater becomes comfortable in his/her own abilities.
Moreover, my advice is for those who sincerely do not want to hurt their partners through cheating. Just for them to know how to keep their guards up.

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs You're In A Fake Relationship / Photos: Dead Man Dressed Like A King With A Crown And Sat On A Throne / Order For Your Cheap Fresh Farm Produce In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.