Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag (54938 Views)

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive / "I Am A White Man From Dublin, I Got Lost In Nigeria" - Stranded Man Tells Kokun / Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Honestly, the reason most women don't give guys lift has nothing to do with "kind mind". It is more for security reasons. A woman is seen as harmless in comparison with a guy.

I remember giving one police officer a ride on my way to the village, across 2 towns. When I got home and told my people, my bro and father were the first to tell me never to try it again. In their words, the worst the man can do to them [a fellow man], is to rob them and maybe take the car, but in my case, I could get raped. Fear come enter my body sef cheesy.

It is also why car hijackers flaunt women as stranded fellows. Once you apply brake, na men you go see coming out from bush. LOL!
i will support d advice ur loved ones gave u oo. Even though dat lady gave me a lift i wont support it dat much in ladies giving strange men lift due to the current insecurity in the country.lots of rapist and car jackers around.and on the issue of using stranded ladies on the road to lure male motorists..they do it a lot here in benin city..mostly in the evenings around 7 pm. U will see a beautiful lady on the road and if d guy stops to give the lady a ride...armed men will just spring up from nowhere and hijack the car and put d owner in the car boot. In most cases na randy men with cars dey fall into this trap.
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by pocohantas(f): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
lefulefu:
i will support d advice ur loved ones gave u oo. Even though dat lady gave me a lift i wont support it dat much in ladies giving strange men lift due to the current insecurity in the country.lots of rapist and car jackers around.and on the issue of using stranded ladies on the road to lure male motorists..they do it a lot here in benin city..mostly in the evenings around 7 pm. U will see a beautiful lady on the road and if d guy stops to give the lady a ride...armed men will just spring up from nowhere and hijack the car and put d owner in the car boot. In most cases na randy men with cars dey fall into this trap.

Hahahaha, I am sorry I found that funny grin embarassed.

They later progressed to using pregnant women. Nigerians could be nice and caring people, it is the security situation that has made us paranoid.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Hahahaha, I am sorry I found that funny grin embarassed.

They later progressed to using pregnant women. Nigerians could be nice and caring people, it is the security situation that has made us paranoid.
i dey tell ucheesy.. These days sef if someone approach me on d road for money dat he or she is stranded..d first thing i do is quickly look around if another person is behind my back to rob mecheesy...dats how high the paranoia has made us to become. Na d high insecurity in the country oo dat has made us to bcome like thischeesy.no trust anymore.
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by tunary(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Senseless man this is one of the reasons people find it difficult to render assistance
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by JADEK01(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
I have never see where women give lift to a guy
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Xinzu: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

I give guys lift, but I would never do it on a lonely road, at night or more than one guy. A single man is assumed to be more dangerous, than a woman. I see nothing wrong in his question. Though he for just shut up, enjoy ride.

Why are the guys in this section so bitter. I am sure if a guy experienced this, they would have been asking which car she/her father has. Now, they somehow have to attack the woman. Tufiakwa!

Abeg gerrout!
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by magicminister: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
eezeribe:
I am sure her car was very dirty...
Women would never accept the truth when it hurts or when they are at fault , they only prefer pleasant lies...
If the man had told her that her car was very neat (even though it was a lie) she would have smiled and said "thanks dear".

Loool
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by KUSHKAMP: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, next week ahbeg. I done chop already, the rest dey for freezer. Huncle, edakun e'mabinu embarassed.
P0C0HANTAS PLS WHAT'S THE INSPIRATI0N BEHIND THIS Y0UR NAME. I G0T A THING F0R THAT NAME
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Mitchsin(f): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Gossipper:
She decided to give a free lift, as he was stranded, But when he entered her car, he was rather spotting stains and dust in the Car, lol..
See her post below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/lady-reveals-reply-stranded-man-gave.html

You can imagine.. Later, they would say people don't render help�
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Ikpongiton: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
doctore212:
If the dash board is dirty then it means that Jules law is right. The level of dirt in a woman's car is directly proportional to the down SOUTH. Formula Z= DB- PU/ AO
if the dashboard of car was that dirty,i wonder how her pants will be

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Annasnoni: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
My friend a male, served a hungry female meal and all she could say was "you know it could've been softer"!!!!!!
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Gossipper:
She decided to give a free lift, as he was stranded, But when he entered her car, he was rather spotting stains and dust in the Car, lol..
See her post below!

From Ebiwali---

God, please don't let me accept help from an ingrate.
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by hollywater: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
He is right. You must be a dirty girl,!
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Ikpongiton: 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Honestly, the reason most women don't give guys lift has nothing to do with "kind mind". It is more for security reasons. A woman is seen as harmless in comparison with a guy. It is also why car hijackers flaunt women. Once you apply brake, na men you go see coming out from bush. LOL!

I remember giving one police officer a ride on my way to the village, across 2 towns. When I got home and told my people, my bro and father were the first to tell me never to try it again. In their words, the worst the man can do to them [a fellow man], is to rob them and maybe take the car, but in my case, I could get raped. Fear come enter my body sef cheesy.
rape and Bleep,which one do you fear most
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Rhozabeth(m): 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
eezeribe:
I am sure her car was very dirty...
Women would never accept the truth when it hurts or when they are at fault , they only prefer pleasant lies...
If the man had told her that her car was very neat (even though it was a lie) she would have smiled and said "thanks dear".
Bros how would u feel f u gave somebody a lift and all the person can say is how dirty ur vehicle is? That's a polite insult!
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by zicoraads: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Some of them here na grin.
I cooked, but I am lazy to take pictures these days.
Prepared stew with cow head, fish and turkey wings.
Chai! grin lipsrsealed

Your husband material is getting longer fa. You sure say me and my village people go fit come again so? Seems we may leave it for those that are of Silicon Valley. grin lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by donkaz2(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
It's simple the guy got class mayb stranded but hate dirt the lady should work on her hygiene.... Simple
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

I give guys lift, but I would never do it on a lonely road, at night or more than one guy. A single man is assumed to be more dangerous, than a woman. I see nothing wrong in his question. Though he for just shut up, enjoy ride.

Why are the guys in this section so bitter. I am sure if a guy experienced this, they would have been asking which car she/her father has. Now, they somehow have to attack the woman. Tufiakwa!
so you get car? shocked oluwa mi, e dakun e look side mi ke. embarassed
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by akilo1: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
Enough of this random game , Nigerians dey hungry in this country op
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by blueblood1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
This has happened to me before. I have a middle aged woman a lift, cos it was drizzling. Next thing, she is like,why are there cobwebs underneath my side mirrors. She goes ahead to take some tissue, from my car, to clean it. I was dumbfounded.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by sharpwriter(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Chai....so you get car, Big girl, Mo ti ri iyawo... Oluwa o seun ooo grin grin wink
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by pocohantas(f): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
IntrovertedK:
so you get car? shocked oluwa mi, e dakun e look side mi ke. embarassed

Fine girls like us, na fine cars dey rush us.
#OluwaBlessMyHustle
#JiMasun
#StayWoke grin
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Ikpongiton: 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
i also remember aboki beggar i gave #20.do you know what happened? he told me that,he does not accept #20,that he only accept #100 and more, and i was only forming because i was with a girl.
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by aragon4realz(m): 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
idiotic lady...he was only trying to make a conversation,you should know that,but he started on a wrong foot
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by sapeleboi(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
so giving him a free ride , you don't want to express his feeling again abi . let the truth be told you are dirty
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by rickyboss333: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Gossipper:
See her post below!

From Ebiwali---

but apart from this ba, there r so many nigerians that honestly needs a brain transplant. well, lets not conclude, his question m might have been pointing towards a free car wash u know
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by osomegbe(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Even with God, that man will come down
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by greggng: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Why would you carry someone you don't know? Things has changed , he could be kidnapper
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by J2381: 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

I'm amused.
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

we are not bitter ,, we jus wan parra nii... naija gurls are non challant when it comes to car maintainance,, they cannt take the car to mechanic , cannt visit the vulcanizer to refill tyres .
A woman cannt just use a car without a man's support as to maintainance *eye rolling*

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Diamondbeatz(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Cooked up story
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Diamondbeatz(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ikpongiton:
i also remember aboki beggar i gave #20.do you know what happened? he told me that,he does not accept #20,that he only accept #100 and more, and i was only forming because i was with a girl.
They do that alot in lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) / Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.