Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag (54936 Views)

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive / "I Am A White Man From Dublin, I Got Lost In Nigeria" - Stranded Man Tells Kokun / Fulani Man Helps A Stranded Lady & Her Friends In Jos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by pocohantas(f): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
sharpwriter:

Chai....so you get car, Big girl, Mo ti ri iyawo... Oluwa o seun ooo grin grin wink

I just dey look you

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

I give guys lift , but I would never do it on a lonely road, at night or more than one guy. A single man is assumed to be more dangerous, than a woman. I see nothing wrong in his question. Though he for just shut up, enjoy ride.

Why are the guys in this section so bitter. I am sure if a guy experienced this, they would have been asking which car she/her father has. Now, they somehow have to attack the woman. Tufiakwa!

@ the bolded...Pics or u knw the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Gossipper:
She decided to give a free lift, as he was stranded, But when he entered her car, he was rather spotting stains and dust in the Car, lol..
See her post below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/lady-reveals-reply-stranded-man-gave.html

dirty piggrey

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by sharpwriter(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

I just dey look you

Lolzzz....wetin you see? wink kiss Love abi cheesy
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by fortunechy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
That she gave him a lift doesn't mean that he don't have a car..... just accept the truth. she's too dirty
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by KUSHKAMP: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Pocahontas, the Disney cartoon smiley.
wink
pocohantas:

Pocahontas, the Disney cartoon smiley.
OK NICE ONE
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Answer the question nah. Why is your dashboard dirty?

Indomie generalisation's fingers type faster than their brains think sad
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Any car owner with a dusty dashboard is a dirty or an unstable person.
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by yanmiri(f): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
blueblood1:
This has happened to me before. I have a middle aged woman a lift, cos it was drizzling. Next thing, she is like,why are there cobwebs underneath my side mirrors. She goes ahead to take some tissue, from my car, to clean it. I was dumbfounded.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
eezeribe:
I am sure her car was very dirty...
Women would never accept the truth when it hurts or when they are at fault , they only prefer pleasant lies...
If the man had told her that her car was very neat (even though it was a lie) she would have smiled and said "thanks dear".
Thanks dear grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by henrybomb(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
There was no need for the complain, you were given a free ride though just look on. Even if the car was dirty

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

I give guys lift, but I would never do it on a lonely road, at night or more than one guy. A single man is assumed to be more dangerous, than a woman. I see nothing wrong in his question. Though he for just shut up, enjoy ride.

Why are the guys in this section so bitter. I am sure if a guy experienced this, they would have been asking which car she/her father has. Now, they somehow have to attack the woman. Tufiakwa!
Which brand and model? grin
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Max24: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
okwabayi:
I believe it. I've done the same before, only I kept quiet.

Men have the uncanny ability of scanning their environment. It's a defence mechanism for us to pick out potential fights, escape routes or hazards rival males can use against us. In our peaceful modern times the ability can pick out dirty females from clean ones.

All which went through my mind was "how can a clean looking female have such a dirty ride?". It was two days later I remembered her complaining about mechanics and their useless service. It made sense, mechanics are very good at dirtying up a ride -- no different from an aloof house guest with muddy feet.
What kind of English is this ? U have given me headache now now.
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
Another twitter story
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by pocohantas(f): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Earthbound:

Which brand and model? grin

2015 grin I rather not mention the brand cheesy

Earthbound:

Go jor. Do you know how many cars were produced in 2015?
I don't o, but I know mine is one of them cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

I give guys lift, but I would never do it on a lonely road, at night or more than one guy. A single man is assumed to be more dangerous, than a woman. I see nothing wrong in his question. Though he for just shut up, enjoy ride.

you do know 90% of the guys here are kids hiding behind phones and laptops pretending to be adults right? It's only normal they behave like kids.
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Go jor. Do you know how many cars were produced in 2015?
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Owill1(m): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
kingxsamz:
Women don't like to be told that they're dirty.
Why didn't she clean the dashboard?
she should kiss the truth abeg. If I were the guy I would have stepped down and trekked home.
lLmao..u for step down trek home ke...guy no kill wit laff abeg.
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by pocohantas(f): 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
you do know 90% of the guys here are kids hiding behind phones and laptops pretending to be adults right? It's only normal they behave like kids.

Yea, you are right sha. It is a phase smiley.
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Yea, you are right sha. It is a phase smiley.
lass lass Dem go grow grin
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by okwabayi(m): 12:23am On Aug 13, 2018
Max24:

What kind of English is this ? U have given me headache now now.
I advice you read more books then.
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 13, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't o, but I know mine is one of them cheesy.

Ford edge
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 13, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:

So who is raising these kids?
They have some seriously messed up minds.
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 13, 2018
useless man why didnt he just clean the car.
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Tapout(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

dirty piggrey

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Azam101: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2018
It can never happened in Naija, a lady to give unknown guy ride!
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2018
oyb:

So who is raising these kids?
They have some seriously messed up minds.
grin it beats me too.... Very annoying lot.
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Eagba(m): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2018
blueblood1:
This has happened to me before. I have a middle aged woman a lift, cos it was drizzling. Next thing, she is like,why are there cobwebs underneath my side mirrors. She goes ahead to take some tissue, from my car, to clean it. I was dumbfounded.
she had class
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by Creativity007: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Am sure he must have ordered you as Uber or Taxify for him to say that, there is a value you are getting in return. Talk true anty...
Re: Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag by kunletexs: 1:09am On Aug 14, 2018
Awesubitrue, na lie. Lady give guy lift in Nigeria is impossicant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? / Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.