Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria - Music Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria (40320 Views)

Submit Your Songs To Record Labels And Vendors / Music Production Studios In Ibadan. / Guys, Foreign-based Record Labels Are Looking For Artistes To Sign Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by realslicky(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2012
Hello...does any1 know abt the new record label called MMMBM(not too sure of the name)....pls holla at me
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by TrixOfficial(f): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
ckenneths: I own a recording studio and its located in Enugu, if you have a musicmaking interest, then I can be of tremendous assistance to you.

Hello... I'm interested
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by michael6mint: 7:22pm On May 01, 2013
http://snk.to/f-c7pf49j1 i love dis song

Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by jtenna: 6:07pm On May 13, 2013
Please I need names of recording studios in Lagos. Their address and phone numbers if necessary. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by cigaricon(m): 12:55pm On May 22, 2013
Ahbeg how much dem take record. Na my own be dat embarassed
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by SwaggOdocos: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
I am the next big thing that is going to happen in Nigerian music Industry. I am coming to change the game! click that link and enjoy https://soundcloud.com/swaggodocos-jacob
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 09, 2013
Hi am an upcoming artist,hip pop rap artist looking for sponsors or record labels..have got no track yet buh have lyrics just looking for sponsors...
You can contact me with 07013919129 or email youngjjc29@yahoo.com.
I base around lagos thanks
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by JoshMccall(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2013
Hello I am Josh Mccall Young Artist From The South Of Nigeria Seeking a Record Deal.. DL to my Songs.. http://www./audio/view/josh-mccall-tonight/3098/ http://www./audio/view/josh-mccall-shawty-dey-hook/3547/ you can contact me on twitter @RTmccall Instagram @RT_mccall BBM 26046E79 Email meetjoshyy@gmail.com God Bless
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by TrixOfficial(f): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
ckenneths: I own a recording studio and its located in Enugu, if you have a musicmaking interest, then I can be of tremendous assistance to you.

Hello... I'm a female rapper based in Enugu and my stage name is "Trixx". Listen to my latest freestyle

[Musichief] Music: TRIXX [@Trix_Dope] - I'm Dope http://musichief.com/music-trixx-trix_dope-im-dope/

Contact me if you think I'm good enough
280C560F
@Trix_Dope
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by STORM0: 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
STORM RECORDS Superstars has been away from the Nigerian music industry for a while now, so STORM RECORDS is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and the most talented artiste will have a record deal with STORM RECORDS. There will be lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes.All interested artistes are to send their details via email to (stormrecords0@gmail.com ) in the following format: Sponsorship and marketing deal is also available for interested artistes.
NAME…….
STAGE NAME…..
MUSIC GENRE…..
ADDRESS……..
AGE……
PHONE NUMBER……
All entries should be sent immediately as only limited slots available.
BEST REGARDS
STORM RECORDS
AUDITION TEAM 2014
Lagos
Email:stormrecords0@gmail.com
Plot 77, 22b Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by Plutonium(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2014
One of the best studios I've been to is Area One at Maryland. Website: www.areaonestudio.com
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by Papadi: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Greetings from Cameroon
Well, I’m called Divine T Sangbong . I have been writing composing and teaching songs and music for the past 20 yrs. I have played for several churches in mot parts of Nigeria since 2003. I have also performed in Asia ad hopefully in the USA by the grace of God. But throughout al these while, I have done a few albums and countless others for many artiste. Some have been sold in Nigeria or taken there for a recording sessions. I strongly believe in professionalism excellence and near perfection; why not total perfection? Hence I have just released my long awaited unique gospel album. Some of them have won awards in the USA but they have never been published since I didn’t follow through with their (US) demands. Its got a mixture of western and African soul gospel beats
All I’m looking for is just or anyone over there in Nigeria willing to buy the entire album. Yes, I just want to sell it off and move onto something else. You won’t regret it I can assure you. This album can quickly generate over N100 Mil. Yes! I mean 100.000.000 Naira for you. And that is even an understatement. I now all these but I’m not the greedy type. So what I’m simply saying is that if you are interested or knows anybody in Nigeria who buys good albums from artists, then please kindly let me know. I shall personally bring it over for further discussion. See my contact below. OK?
Thakns for you patience. GBU. Pst. Divine t SANGBONG . Tel: +237 7675-5468. Email: onkldi@gmail.com
Facebook: Divine Sangbong

Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by Odunlamie: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2014
Do you want to perform for the major players in the music industry? Industry showcases can be very helpful when shopping for a deal. They can get your Band and your music to exactly the "right" ears in the industry. We will find hot music shows and concerts for you all over the country that will pay you good money just to perform. There are opportunities galore all year long and we can help you submit your music to the right people. You will also have the opportunity to perform to large number of audience which with no doubt will boost your fan base. Please note that we charge a 10% agent fee from your show performance fee. I.e if you are paid #100,000 for a show we find for you,#10,000 will be the agent fee. Ping 22A09C58 or Contact 08092768976 for more enquiries
Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by ganglandltd: 8:06am On Oct 15, 2015
GANGLAND ENTERTAINMENT LTD is a record label with one of the best Recording Studios in Abuja. Its situated in the heart of Abuja Opposite Sheraton hotel, Wuse Zone 4. The studio is managed by experienced producers like SHADOWZ and D'GUNZ. To this end, we’ve gathered together an unbeatable combination of state-of-the-art technology, production facilities, engineers and artist’s/talent collaborators and client comfort in one sweet space. Our studio is available for recording Bands, Artists, Musicians and Composers for producing albums, personal projects or creating demos or sample tracks. We are eminently poised to handle all your music production and creative audio needs starting from composing, to recording, to mixing and mastering. We also welcome whole film projects including voice dubbing in various languages. Our studio is perfect for recording voiceovers for educational audio or video tutorials.
Contact details
Benghazi Street, Opp. Sheraton Hotel Abuja
Landline: 09-292-0606, Mobile: 09054525349
Email: Ganglandentertainment@live.com
Twitter: @Ganglandng

Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by daroyal1: 5:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Goldmyne Music Production training will give you the skills needed to become a professional music producer and make money from music. its a 1 week course for N20,000 naira only. join today and be on your way to a career in music production.

Re: Record Labels And Studios In Nigeria by skyhighweb(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
House 10 studio we got u covered
Lagos Egbeda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley Is The Biggest Nigerian Artiste” – Rapper Ycee Points Out. / Official Music Section Advert Thread / Please Help Me Out With Fl Studio 12 Crack Unlock Flregkey Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.