Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady (790 Views)

'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by Barayeks(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
I agree with everything said up there and it's all very valid but the comment I'm about to make is just as valid and needs to be said even if it isn't mutually exclusive.
Please let's stop Congratulating Women for taking care of a part of the bills

A woman pays the children's school fees one time when the husband couldn't for certain reasons and she suddenly becomes a "strong hardworking independent" Woman.
We should give her Coldstone ice cream for what exactly?
Please let your "praise singing" be on the same level when fathers pay too, especially considering they are the ones who regularly do so.
Stop giving women special passes

In middle management all over the world, the number of men with high blood pressure increases steadily and this is directly related to providing for their family, wife's family and extended family. Men take an unfair burden of provision and this impacts their health.
So let's stop this narrative that women are doing something exceptional when they spend money doing things expected of a parent.

#mgtow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by dingbang(m): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Women shouldn't be celebrated for giving birth

2 Likes

Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by lilmax(m): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
taking care of a child affects your career....why give birth, why marry sef?

this crap is getting boring and irritating

don't know how we ended up with weak beings of this generation called women

always complaining, can't do anything for herself, every thing she uses invented by men

except she invented complaints

1 Like

Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
grin
Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by madami123: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Women make childbirth seem as if it one hard task that very difficult to do all it takes is carry one tiny child in the womb for nine month and scream for 5_10 minutes and it over because of that the want to be worshiped as the did something that can never be done
Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
women are never satisfied, no matter what you do for a woman she will still say "what have done for me" they are just like blacks, they always feel cheated.

Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by Homeboiy: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
madami123:
Women make childbirth seem as if it one hard task that very difficult to do all it takes is carry one tiny child in the womb for nine month and scream for 5_10 minutes and it over because of that the want to be worshiped as the did something that can never be done
you say wetin do you think it is easy to Carry a baby for nine months and still undergo labour or operation to push out the baby
Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
dingbang:
Women shouldn't be celebrated for giving birth
A bottle of Hennessey for you my man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by dingbang(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
MajorJeffery:
A bottle of Hennessey for you my man. cheesy
make I send my account number? wink cry
Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by dingbang(m): 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
jessca048:
you say wetin do you think it is easy to Carry a baby for nine months and still undergo labour or operation to push out the baby
.. Its easy now.. We have alot of baby mamas who willingly opened their legs nowadays so keep kwayet.
Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by bjayx: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Appreciate everything good, its a privilege
Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by Barayeks(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Homeboiy:
Nonsense

What part doesn't make sense to you?
Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
dingbang:
make I send my account number? wink cry
Akant nomba for wine? Bro, bring glass come. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by dingbang(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Akant nomba for wine? Bro, bring glass come. cheesy
we talking about henessy bro. Not normal wine.. See I just finished drinking cheap wine

Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
dingbang:
we talking about henessy bro. Not normal wine.. See I just finished drinking cheap wine
You're even drinking wine, I just had palm wine for Sunday. Rich you bro, rich you. It's like I go shoot you my akant nomba sef.
Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by Nobodys(f): 1:12am On Aug 13, 2018
madami123:

SMH. . Don't let your mum read this Sha.... all these small small children, see his mouth like 5_ 10 minutes.......

Anyways I admire men that take care of their kids, it's soo cute .....Saw a man sometime ago, carrying his little daughter to school, they were so cute, it's a normal thing buh the way the man held the girl with so much care...ohhh... embarassed
Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by Shugavee(f): 1:18am On Aug 13, 2018
Barayeks:
I agree with everything said up there and it's all very valid but the comment I'm about to make is just as valid and needs to be said even if it isn't mutually exclusive.
Please let's stop Congratulating Women for taking care of a part of the bills

A woman pays the children's school fees one time when the husband couldn't for certain reasons and she suddenly becomes a "strong hardworking independent" Woman.
We should give her Coldstone ice cream for what exactly?
Please let your "praise singing" be on the same level when fathers pay too, especially considering they are the ones who regularly do so.
Stop giving women special passes

In middle management all over the world, the number of men with high blood pressure increases steadily and this is directly related to providing for their family, wife's family and extended family. Men take an unfair burden of provision and this impacts their health.
So let's stop this narrative that women are doing something exceptional when they spend money doing things expected of a parent.

#mgtow
I totally agree with her,, it’s not like it’s not a good thing for man to take up his responsiblity,,, but it’s his responsibility,,,, people shouldn’t act like he is doing the woman a Favour... that’s his kid yo
Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by Shugavee(f): 1:26am On Aug 13, 2018
xoxo001:
women are never satisfied, no matter what you do for a woman she will still say "what have done for me" they are just like blacks, they always feel cheated.
u think this way cause they both hv something in common,,, they both hv suffered oppression n trying to get self consciousness,,,we learn everything that’s a problem to you but good to us
Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:32am On Aug 13, 2018
congratulate a man for taking care of his kid is just as foolish as congratulate a woman for giving birth to that exact same child...it is what is EXPECTED of both of them, duh!

2 Likes

Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by Barayeks(m): 6:08am On Aug 13, 2018
Shugavee:
I totally agree with her,, it’s not like it’s not a good thing for man to take up his responsiblity,,, but it’s his responsibility,,,, people shouldn’t act like he is doing the woman a Favour... that’s his kid yo

But you don't agree with me?
Re: Men Shouldn't Be Praised For Taking Care Of Their Kids - Lady by Martin0(m): 6:53am On Aug 13, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
congratulate a man for taking care of his kid is just as foolish as congratulate a woman for giving birth to that exact same child...it is what is EXPECTED of both of them, duh!

gbamgrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confession: She F*+k Me Hard After Invite Me To Her House / Types Of Kisses I Bet You Don't Know / Professional Tennis Star Player Serena Williams Goes Completely Topless In Heroi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.