Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

How I Made 100k In 2 Weeks Using Chat Gpt - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made 100k In 2 Weeks Using Chat Gpt (539 Views)

How #5000 Led Me To The Road To 200k In 2-weeks Using Whatsapp / Over 90k Commission In Less Than 2 Weeks Using Only Whatsapp. See Proof!!! / How I Was Able To Pay For My Tuition Fee Of 65,000naira In 3 Weeks Using My Phon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made 100k In 2 Weeks Using Chat Gpt by ublight: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
Many years ago, 2016 to be precise (not too far back right?) I used to write short stories and sell them online. There were few buyers then, and even fewer now. I would sell a short story of 8k word for 10k in naira.

It was such a big deal to me then. Normally it took a month for the manuscripts to be vetted. After getting paid, I would blow the money up on a ponzi scheme. When it got exhausted, I would write again.

After making about 500k, I started writing rubbish and my works started getting rejected. I even had to negotiate to be paid lesser for the rejected manuscripts.

All that is in the past now as I gave up on the gig.
I started making money from betting and other avenues. I went into farming as well.

Then some weeks ago, I decided to use chat gpt to write a short story and see how effective it could be. (you all know the hype na. I just wanted to see if the AI matched the hype).

I must confess, at first I didn't know how to feed it with the right prompts. It was giving me garbage. Then I went on youtube and learnt how to feed chat gpt with the right prompts. That was a game changer.

I went back to chat gpt and it generated 7 amazing short stories between 8k and 10k words. I quickly reached out to one of my old buyers. Bad news, he is now into politics. I called another buyer, I didn't tell her it was me cos I scammed her the last time we did business ( and I'm not proud of it. Looking back I wish I never scammed her). She asked to see the manuscripts and I sent her 5.

Just yesterday she sent me 100k for the 5. Manuscripts are now 20k, no longer 10k.

The remaining 2 books are very interesting. I want to sell them on amazon kdp.

The 100k I made from the other books, I will use it to promote and advertise these 2 books. Wish me well.

#beggersKeepOff

1 Like

Re: How I Made 100k In 2 Weeks Using Chat Gpt by obi58: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
ublight:
Many years ago, 2016 to be precise (not too far back right?) I used to write short stories and sell them online. There were few buyers then, and even fewer now. I would sell a short story of 8k word for 10k in naira.

It was such a big deal to me then. Normally it took a month for the manuscripts to be vetted. After getting paid, I would blow the money up on a ponzi scheme. When it got exhausted, I would write again.

After making about 500k, I started writing rubbish and my works started getting rejected. I even had to negotiate to be paid lesser for the rejected manuscripts.

All that is in the past now as I gave up on the gig.
I started making money from betting and other avenues. I went into farming as well.

Then some weeks ago, I decided to use chat gpt to write a short story and see how effective it could be. (you all know the hype na. I just wanted to see if the AI matched the hype).

I must confess, at first I didn't know how to feed it with the right prompts. It was giving me garbage. Then I went on youtube and learnt how to feed chat gpt with the right prompts. That was a game changer.

I went back to chat gpt and it generated 7 amazing short stories between 8k and 10k words. I quickly reached out to one of my old buyers. Bad news, he is now into politics. I called another buyer, I didn't tell her it was me cos I scammed her the last time we did business ( and I'm not proud of it. Looking back I wish I never scammed her). She asked to see the manuscripts and I sent her 5.

Just yesterday she sent me 100k for the 5. Manuscripts are now 20k, no longer 10k.

The remaining 2 books are very interesting. I want to sell them on amazon kdp.

The 100k I made from the other books, I will use it to promote and advertise these 2 books. Wish me well.

#beggersKeepOff

You mean you wrote a whole book and sold it for just 20k naira?
Re: How I Made 100k In 2 Weeks Using Chat Gpt by carl90(m): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
I use chat gpt to generate posts for my blogs and websites (copywriting contents ,non fiction).
I may look into using it to generate fiction contents like short stories or even novels.

1 Like

Re: How I Made 100k In 2 Weeks Using Chat Gpt by Tohsynetita1: 4:28am On Jun 24, 2023
how does it works?
Re: How I Made 100k In 2 Weeks Using Chat Gpt by princeemma69: 9:05am On Jun 24, 2023
Please where do you sell short stories online?
Re: How I Made 100k In 2 Weeks Using Chat Gpt by ublight: 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
For those asking where I sell it, I cannot divulge such information. I'm sorry. You just have to do your research.

The buyers are not much in Nigeria. I won't give you my buyers.

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account / Do U Need A Market Research And Developer / I Seriouslly In Need Of Properties Or Goodsto Buy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.