Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,582 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) (31468 Views)

Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him / Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) / Dayo Amusa Marks 1 Year Remembrance Of Her Late Father (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Arysexy(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2018
topeayan:
Am tired of our People celebrating criminals.... Very common in the East

Even me, just like the Yorubas worship thieves like thieefnubuu and Kashamu

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Eponyeeboz: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Elumelu net worth 2015 was $ 700 million, while Otedola net worth 2016 was $ 550 million

Are you really unintelligent or you're pretending to be?

Honestly, you're just disgracing yourself and exposing your intellectual poverty.

Here's a link from Forbes and not some random Internet source.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by TundeBricklayer: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Honestly, you're just disgracing yourself and exposing your intellectual poverty.

Igbos are far from you guys, checkout another bomb silent billionaire, we no dey make noise

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by gidgiddy: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Igbos are far from you guys, checkout another bomb silent billionaire, we no dey make noise

Its not easy for a medical Doctor to switch from Hospital work to becoming a billionaire Oil mogul

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by TundeBricklayer: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Benedict Peters founder Aiteo group net worth $ 2.8 billion, Seplat and Aiteo group are leading indigenous oil expropriation and production companies, Otedola and Alakija oil firms no dey see their back grin you can do your own research,

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Eponyeeboz: 9:38am On Aug 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Benedict Peters founder Aiteo group net worth $ 2.8 billion, Seplat and Aiteo group are leading indigenous oil expropriation and production companies, Otedola and Alakija oil firms no dey see their back grin you can do your own research,

If its not from Forbes, it's Aba made.

I don't do fake Aba made statistics. It's ignorance and cluelessness and shame that's making you give me blog posts as fact.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by TundeBricklayer: 9:46am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

I don't do fake Aba made statistics. It's ignorance and cluelessness and shame that's making you give me blog posts as fact.
Google Uju Ifejika one of the most powerful woman in oil and Gas

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by mightguy(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2018
e pain u die. Lol. It seems that all the billionaires in yoruba land are only. Alakija. Otedola. And adenuga.. because all ur statistics start and end with this people.

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by mightguy(m): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Google Uju Ifejika one of the most powerful woman in oil and Gas
don't mind the mallam. His statistics end with only few people while the rest wallows in abject poverty

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by TundeBricklayer: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Google Nkechi Obi Techno Oil group

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by mightguy(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Google Nkechi Obi Techno Oil group
guy please take am easy on him. Abi u wan murder him

2 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by TundeBricklayer: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Igbos have gone far grin

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by Eponyeeboz: 10:09am On Aug 13, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Igbos has gone far grin

Must I translate my posts to Igbo before you understand them?
Or, are you autistic?

Show me Forbes links to their networths and stop supplying me pictures like a drunkard suffering from Downs Syndrome.

3 Likes

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by TundeBricklayer: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Must I translate my posts to Igbo before you understand them?
Or, are you autistic?

Show me Forbes links to their networths and stop supplying me pictures like a drunkard suffering from Downs Syndrome.
Igbos billionaires prefer low, on like your people, Nigerias know Yorubas are loudest, Forbes play your music when you invite them, we know how Otedola used Obj and influenced AP highest shareholder Okocha, forcing Okocha the Igbo man to give up his AP shares.

Otedola can't be compare to Benedict Peters , ABC Orjiakor, Tony Elumelu, Peter Obi, Jim Ovie, Cletus Ibeto, Ernest Azudialor, these guys are too big for Otedola

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by myself13: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by saintandsinnerz: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
sandra50:

You mother is the radio with battery.. God punish you there fool.brainwashed idiot.they have brainwashed with religion and I'm very sure you are in that picture.my informant is in South Africa you fool.its your messed life that is going to get into trouble soon.
I think you have a personality and character problem! I just went through your profile and all I can see is expletives and curses. What kind of family do you come from? Is it a broken family? I asked this because I wonder what can make somebody so bitter and frustrated! Young girl, I don't know you, but going through your posts and your reply to my comment I know your character stinks and you know that. It is not too late, work on your character because no man can keep up with a person like you.
Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
May the soul of the departed RIP.
Re: Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics) by sandra50(f): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
saintandsinnerz:

I think you have a personality and character problem! I just went through your profile and all I can see is expletives and curses. What kind of family do you come from? Is it a broken family? I asked this because I wonder what can make somebody so bitter and frustrated! Young girl, I don't know you, but going through your posts and your reply to my comment I know your character stinks and you know that. It is not too late, work on your character because no man can keep up with a person like you.
Make thunder kill you there and your broken family.yoi are very mad or woman.you want to talk to me about curses but you first cursed me by calling me radio without battery.i can see your head is paining you..first worry about your life if somebody can cope with your sinking character goat.i commented on a post and you picked my comment and called me names now you want to talk to me about character when you first started the curse..you are very very sick in the head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Fund In First Tweet After Her Release From Prison / MC Tagwaye Poses With His Cute Baby (Pictures) / BBNaija's Pere And Maria Sign Endorsement Deal With DSTV Nigeria (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.