Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? (26721 Views)

Husband Faints In Labour Room / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Oyindidi(f): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2018
Offpoint:

Lol, I have to live up to my namegrin ...but those who gave natural birth are proudest moms-- north offence.
Offpoint
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by blesoh(f): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2018
raymondFirstborn:

my wife delivered through C/s recently, it's not easy.
she first of all tried normal delivery, for two hours wifey was screaming.I just couldn't stand it(felt like my heart was about to leave my body).
Later the doctor recommended C/s, they had to now rush her to theatre from the labour room . They tried putting her to sleep, but wifey was still half awake, she was screaming all through the c/s.The nurses had to hold her hands and legs.

was an experience for me.
C/s patients take longer to heal.
our baby is 3weeks old.

Congrats dear
But why was she screaming?
Something was wrong, BTW you don't sleep while undergoing CS, my Dr make sure that I was responding to all they were asking throughout my two CS
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by finepatty(f): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2018
RichDad1:

I beg to differ.
With Epidural these days, you hardly feels any pains during and after CS. Expect for little pains on the upper spinal cord with last less than 24 hours.
C
C'mon u know the pain I'm talking about. Stop been ignorant with epidural it wears off after surgery and also u can get epidural with Vaginal birth and u feel no pain during labour. No good surgeon will advice a woman without complication to accept surgery. I'm an advocate of CS when it's necessary. My both sisters had the 5 kids thru CS. I was their care giver during the process. I had mine through Vaginal birth and I was up and going the next minute. I live abroad , the day I gave birth , my husband only droped me off at the hospital, went back to work and pick me off the next day back to the house and I was by myself with my baby. With CS can that be possible ?.No. Go back ask u r wife wife and tell u those pains are not little. Do u know u don't eat for almost a day after CS. I repeat CS is a najor surgery and I laugh at people that choose without complication.

7 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by blesoh(f): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2018
Nobodys:
I think even with vaginal delivery, one can still get that bulgy stomach....Just do lot of exercises and eat healthy, you will be fine....

I have researched on this and well the women didn't complain of that....btw most of these celebrities abroad use CS... buh the stomach's still flatter than ever....
This is true, just know the right food to eat and exercise too it helps

1 Like

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Reelmii: 10:55am On Aug 14, 2018
dingbang:
fair enough. I believe when the threads gets to front page, we will have a wider spectrum of opinions on the matter. I Alps want to see the religious aspect of this as well.. grin
who religion help, I should be more concerned aboyt my wife and child's health first

2 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Reelmii: 10:57am On Aug 14, 2018
blesoh:

This is true, just know the right food to eat and exercise too it helps
most of those celebrities u see with flat tummy do go back for a surgery after delivery.
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2018
Reelmii:
who religion help, I should be more concerned aboyt my wife and child's health first
na deeper life people and Jehovah witness I dey wait for grin
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Coolestheart: 11:11am On Aug 14, 2018
Deprofessional:
Men hardly cheat on women who deliver through CS.

If you know, you know.

Dont ask me why.

If you say so,then I have a question for you.please don't be offended.

What happens to those men that cheat during courtship or dating? Is it that the "place" is too tight or too loose?

A faithful partner is a faithful partner and a cheat is a cheat even if is as tight as whatever.

8 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by prettysassygirl(f): 11:18am On Aug 14, 2018
maasoap:

That's not a genuine reason for any husband, just a stupid excuse to cheat. A cheat will always be a cheat no matter what.
Lemme do my own part,then leave the rest to God
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by CanineOfJackal: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2018
Divay22:

Are you ready to father a child now, not just one but two (ibeji) wink
Cause your sperm should be healthy for that tongue
I'm ready to do so my queen #lol. Can you give me triplets @ a go because thats my dream kids
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by esty57(f): 11:21am On Aug 14, 2018
Divay22:
For people like us that can't withstand pain, ehn he go hard it grin (but i wonder why people pray against it like "it's a bad thing)
very funny I used to pray against it before I got pregnant but had my to babies through normal delivery and it was so easy had little tear in the first delivery but no tear in the second. Normal delivery is not that painful and difficult when you eat right and exercise during pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by raymondFirstborn(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2018
blesoh:

Congrats dear
But why was she screaming?
Something was wrong, BTW you don't sleep while undergoing CS, my Dr make sure that I was responding to all they were asking throughout my two CS

according to her,she said she was in pains.

wow
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by mercydaniel: 11:37am On Aug 14, 2018
Deprofessional:
Men hardly cheat on women who deliver through CS.

If you know, you know.

Dont ask me why.
bcus d vagina is still tight.
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by anjilgreat(f): 11:38am On Aug 14, 2018
Starigna12:
Depending on the condition of the woman, if there is any little complication, please CS is strongly advised because you may labour for hours and still end up in the theater. And elective CS is more save than emergency CS. The earlier the better.

True talk. As a health professional, this is what I advice.
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Reelmii: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
dingbang:
na deeper life people and Jehovah witness I dey wait for grin
by the time the wife or child dies now, the church members go full their house dey tell the man to take heart, instead of them facing the reality, such cant work for me tho, not even my pastor can tell me what to do in my family

1 Like

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Divay22(f): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
I'm ready to do so my queen #lol. Can you give me triplets @ a go because thats my dream kids
3 @ a go and wee done with kids abi sad
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by INTERGRITYPAYS: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
peacengine:
CS is about 4* more expensive than normal birth, wicked women, all u know is to waste ur husband's money angry
will you choose money over the life of your wife and baby ?
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by oracle009(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
SlimBrawnie:

That is my problem with CS. I've got flat tommy and tight pelvic, I'd have to let go of one to have my kids. I'm open to any one though but will prefer VD

Hehehehe.... Well, May childbirth be easy with you

2 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by dingbang(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
Divay22:

angry
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by DonroxyII: 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
AryaSand:

5 is even too much sef, I wan dey boil them chop?
I plan on having Twins or Triplets someday, via IVF all thing being equal. And it is CS straight up before the 9th month sef. In my head i've got everything sorted out and i'm saving as well. What's next is for their father to show face and coman join money to the one I already have and let's do it.
grin .... papa IVF oya show face ooo, Arya is waiting for u to join money cheesy ....
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Leo44(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Basically they are both options that are taken for safe delivery of the baby and mother's health status.But there are criteria that are usually carried out on the woman before you induce a woman in labour..in otherwords , there are indications for an induction of labour,like favourability of the cervix, presentation of the baby(in the womb),if the woman has had a previous c/s in less than 2yrs,cephalopelvic disproportion etc,post date pregnancy (pregnancy above 40weeks) etc..if the woman is found wanting in this there would be failed induction of labour which would subsequently lead to an urgent c/s..so I personally feel if u want to go through induction of labour,make sure u have done a check list of the above to be sure you have met the criteria.moreso make sure u are in a hospital with obstetricians on ground and good emergency equipments for a ceasearean section.. Ceasearean sections also has its own indications and contraindications..with good antenatal care and adequate follow up,ur obstetrician should guide u on what would be favourable for u....
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by lady25(f): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
God sparing my life my next baby is definitely Cs. I had vaginal birth for my first and it was hell...the pushing and contractions wasn't my problem but the stitching. It took 6months to heal. 6 terrible months I can't sit urinate or even do no 2 without crying my eyes out I slipped into depression immediately...thank God for sitz bath it gave me temporary relief from time to time.. apparently the silly nurse that stitched me did a terrible job it just refuses to heal and she skipped some parts....I won't even dare getting pregnant without having my cs money saved somewhere...

4 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Divay22(f): 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2018
dingbang:
angry
grin grin
Wetin happen
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by CioAngels(f): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
To induce, the pain is worst than labour pain, because i went through the three and i don't wish any woman should go for inducement.

2 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by DonroxyII: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2018
lady25:
God sparing my life my next baby is definitely Cs. I had vaginal birth for my first and it was hell...the pushing and contractions wasn't my problem but the stitching. It took 6months to heal. 6 terrible months I can't sit urinate or even do no 2 without crying my eyes out I slipped into depression immediately...thank God for sitz bath it gave me temporary relief from time to time.. apparently the silly nurse that stitched me did a terrible job it just refuses to heal and she skipped some parts....I won't even dare getting pregnant without having my cs money saved somewhere...
I wish you the Joy of Motherhood .... See Young Young Women with experiences .... We dude know nothing !!

2 Likes

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by blesoh(f): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
raymondFirstborn:

according to her,she said she was in pains.

wow
The drugs then didn't work, cos you are not supposed to feel any pain once you are injected
Thank God she and the baby are okay, that's the only that matters
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by Flashylily(f): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
Nawao.see as fear full my body. I remembered last 5 months when ex hubby disvirgined me, it was hell. I didnt even allow him penetrate well. Two thrust, I'm outta of bed. And he asked me, how will you give birth if you become pregnant, I said I dunno. But all I know it's that I will give birth. Since then I made up my mind not to have sex again not until marriage because of the pain o. Reading all these comments is really getting me afraid.Oluwa egba mi o

1 Like

Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by deebrain(m): 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
There is nothing like comparison.

If there is a complication identified by your doctor in the course of pregnancy, the CS (from a very qualified and careful doctor) is your best bet. Never take risks when this is given to you as husband and wife.

Now, first delivery ratio are usually difficult, but if successful, you can deliver normally with your virgina in the next pregnancy or delivery if of course, no complications.
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by CanineOfJackal: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
Divay22:

Yes. im not ready to bring forth kids that I can't take care off.

Now send me your dad account details lemme do bride price transfer so that I can send my sperm through test tube for IVF.
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
oracle009:

Hehehehe.... Well, May childbirth be easy with you

Amen... Thank you
Re: Ceasarean Section Or Induced Labour Delivery, Which Is Better? by 1miccza: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
meaning?

He's living up to his name...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie / Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant? / Emmanuel Arigbe-Osula: "Uwa Brown Is A Dirty Liar, Blackmailer" - Osa Osula Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.