Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors (63240 Views)

Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors / Maiduguri Airport Mutiny: Army Captain, 70 Others Detained For Trial / Calm Returns To Maiduguri Airport After Protest By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by MartinCorridon: 7:54am On Aug 13, 2018
ehissi:

Which year in particular please?

Google is your friend. I remember the Peacekeeping incident happened 2010 - 2014.

Army rules are very clear. The superiors just take the advantage of the junior ones
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by buchilino(m): 8:01am On Aug 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Okay. Your condition will never change.
LIKEWISE URS
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by Bizibi(m): 8:01am On Aug 13, 2018
Curlieweed:

Looks like our “gallant heroes” do not want to die for their country.

Synthetic country = fake patriots
I hear!!! They are not cows for slaughter.
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by khadaffi(m): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Unfortunately for them, Army frowns seriously on mutiny.

Long jail terms loading for them regardless of how genuine their grievances are

MODIFIED : I goofed. Mutiny is synonymous to Treason in the Military. Penalty is death.

I now remember those who mutinied because they were cheated over UN Peacekeeping allowances had to be constantly begging for mercy later

The soldiers are not given better choice. I believe if I were in the soldiers shoes I would have done same. If they accept the posting, they die facing book haram, if they shoot their superiors they also die. They were suppose to be with their families not this.
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by MartinCorridon: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2018
buchilino:

buchilino to his useless father:
LIKEWISE URS

OK
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by MartinCorridon: 8:13am On Aug 13, 2018
khadaffi:

The soldiers are not given better choice. I believe if I were in the soldiers shoes I would have done same. If they accept the posting, they die facing book haram, if they shoot their superiors they also die. They were suppose to be with their families not this.

I don't blame the soldiers at all.... They faced certain death vs mutiny. Chose the latter

But i just Googled and saw at least 5 cases of Nigerian Army sentencing soldiers to death for mutiny.

The UN Peacekeeping incident, they were cheated of thousands of dollars of allowances. It is really sad.
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by dview001(m): 8:35am On Aug 13, 2018
haba!!!! 4years don waka dem still dey Carry go..nobody waka nobody go home
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by Jaqenhghar: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2018
The good thing I see here so far is that for ince the illiterate donkeys are actually addressing the source of their problems not going round beating civilians as if na civilians dey post them
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by 1miccza: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2018
Merimental:
WTF...dey don't equip dis soldiers well,dey don't giv dem befitting burial wen dey die in d line of duty,dey don't pay dem as at wen due,dey command dis soldiers to shoot at unarmed Civilans yet dey tink dat One day dis solders won't turn against dem
dis Country has reached its elastic-limit...dis govt has totally Lost it...guess dey've run out of LIES..wer Mr Lai dey?

The sorry truth is some people will still read through this post and the first thing that will jump into their minds and heads will be APC and PDP and the 2019 elections, without even thinking of the nation..
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by Myself2(m): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2018
Merimental:
WTF...dey don't equip dis soldiers well,dey don't giv dem befitting burial wen dey die in d line of duty,dey don't pay dem as at wen due,dey command dis soldiers to shoot at unarmed Civilans yet dey tink dat One day dis solders won't turn against dem
dis Country has reached its elastic-limit...dis govt has totally Lost it...guess dey've run out of LIES..wer Mr Lai dey?

Mutiny is a grave offence that should have the harshest consequences,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes that's only in countries that train and equip their armed forces well and cater for their welfare optimally. Not in Nigeria where a dunce is president and this same dunce released US $100 million to that dwarf monkey called Oshi Omo Ole to go to the NASS to carry out a coup, we now hear that the dwarf shared 1 million USD to some willing APC senators and 15 million USD to Akpabio for him to defect and execute the evil plot which failed woefully.
Now katakata don burst as the dunce in chief who had travelled to the UK as an alibi for the NASS coup has been told that the dwarf kept about 36 million USD for himself added to the fact that their mission failed,hence he has asked him to refund the money.
If the certificateless dunce had used that 100 million USD (36 billion naira) to equip and train the armed forces, they will record more successes against book haram and we won't hear of mutiny
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by Legalese(m): 8:52am On Aug 13, 2018
People who have spent the last 4years trying to protect your silly self, despite their I'll equipment are now cowards because they demand to see their families. You need help for you to have this kinda lack of empathy.
Hedonini:
Bunch of useless cowards.
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 13, 2018
Legalese:
People who have spent the last 4years trying to protect your silly self, despite their I'll equipment are now cowards because they demand to see their families. You need help for you to have this kinda lack of empathy.

Don't be stupid. Trying to protect who? Spare me that nonsense unless you want thunder to strike you this morning. Fools who can't even protect themselves with the weapons they're given are purporting to protect others.

Bunch of wussies. By the way, who told you that they are ill equipped? Where does Boko Haram get its own weapons from? Is it not from the military formations that they easily ransack each and every time?

I'm sure these cowards wouldn't complain if they're posted to Lagos or Port Harcourt where they can show their so-called strength on unarmed bloody civilians and denge pose for girls. But now that the real reason for their enlistment in the Armed Forces is at hand, they're protesting.
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by Ningi2020(m): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Am sure most if not all of these protesting Officers are from South and Middle belt Christians soldiers. Killing them off from army via fake Boko haram fighters is the order of the day in BuhariAPC.

Burying them secretly to avoid media coverage is key to Buhari victory over Boko Haram technically....!

If U know U know.

Sai Buhari for Daura One-way 2019.
Are u that daft
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by godofuck231: 9:40am On Aug 13, 2018
saraki has caused this too, where is the oaf called lie Muhammad
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by 3kay945(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2018
omoelerin1:
What book of history of the country will their names be written?
Do you know the names of those who carried out the failed coup that terminated the life of Murtala Muhammed? Where are the names of the plotters of the aborted coup against IBB in 1990, in the book of history?

What's cool and sensible in that?

In Nigeria, serving in the military is voluntary, unlike some other countries. So when you're signing a contract to join the military, you 've already agreed that both your life and death you're going to sacrifice it for your nation. So why looking back? And if you can't cope anymore, then opt out instead of treachery.
Milliary profession is not because you're looking for a job and since you can't get one, you now take it as a job opportunity. It is not for a job seeker, but for anyone who wants to defend and serve his nation with his life.

If you're not a student of history then ask those that knows, cos their names will become history. Do you really don't know the names of the failed coup plotter you stated above Well, google should help you here. Not me.
Are you in Nigeria at all? What do you mean Nigeria military isn't for job seeker is this a joke?! Reasonable number of Personnel of any Nigeria forces are there not because they have passion for the defence of the country or dreamt of it from their teens. But because they couldn't get their dream jobs. Also, many also used leg* to achieve this determination o. You can argue that, you 'll only be deceiving yourself.
Seriously, with the way crazy money are being seen here and there without any tangible conclusions, you think this country worth dying for at Sambisa forest
i salute your foreign reasoning though.
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 13, 2018
Chai the ZOO is collapsing..... Their soldiers are scared of sambisa forest.....most of them have realised this bokoharam is northern sponsored..... Some are even leaving the military but has a death threats

NIGERIA IS BOUND TO SINK.....BREAK IT NOW

NIGERIA IS NOT INDIGENOUS.....WE NEED TO GO BACK TO OUR INDIGENOUS COUNTRY

YOU'RE A FOOL IF YOU STILL LISTEN TO THE NEWS THEY TELL YOU ON TVS AND NEWSPAPERS

cox what u get is only the news the govt wants you to hear

I know better now..... I denounce Nigeria

#BIAFREXIT
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by Gracesofar(m): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2018
Mutiny......

This guys will be sentenced to death when court martialed.....
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by Legalese(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Lol I don see you na... god of thunder. Lil cowardly dicky like you de form online bravery. You think lack of empathy makes you a strong man. Even if they had the whole equipments in the world, how would you be spurred on to fight when you've be away from your family for 4 years? And then the nation you're serving would not even give you a befitting postmortem treatment.
Like the civil service, most of those posted in soft cities like Abj usually get em with connections, while the ordinary soldier is left to face sponsored terrorist without appropriate care and benefits.
Hedonini:

Don't be stupid. Trying to protect who? Spare me that nonsense unless you want thunder to strike you this morning. Fools who can't even protect themselves with the weapons they're given are purporting to protect others.

Bunch of wussies. By the way, who told you that they are ill equipped? Where does Boko Haram get its own weapons from? Is it not from the military formations that they easily ransack each and every time?

I'm sure these cowards wouldn't complain if they're posted to Lagos or Port Harcourt where they can show their so-called strength on unarmed bloody civilians and denge pose for girls. But now that the real reason for their enlistment in the Armed Forces is at hand, they're protesting.

Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by Mujtahida: 11:12am On Aug 13, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Am sure most if not all of these protesting Officers are from South and Middle belt Christians soldiers. Killing them off from army via fake Boko haram fighters is the order of the day in BuhariAPC.

Burying them secretly to avoid media coverage is key to Buhari victory over Boko Haram technically....!

If U know U know.

Sai Buhari for Daura One-way 2019.
Bro you are right @the bolded. I was gisting with a police Inspector. He is from Benue state. He told me that when it's time to go for courses, they send Hausa - Fulani officers but when it's time to go into danger flash points they send the officers from the middle belt telling them that they are the gallant ones. These gallant ones' chop bullets and die while their mates and juniors are sent for courses and move up the echelon.
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by Merimental(m): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
Myself2:

Mutiny is a grave offence that should have the harshest consequences,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes that's only in countries that train and equip their armed forces well and cater for their welfare optimally. Not in Nigeria where a dunce is president and this same dunce released US $100 million to that dwarf monkey called Oshi Omo Ole to go to the NASS to carry out a coup, we now hear that the dwarf shared 1 million USD to some willing APC senators and 15 million USD to Akpabio for him to defect and execute the evil plot which failed woefully.
Now katakata don burst as the dunce in chief who had travelled to the UK as an alibi for the NASS coup has been told that the dwarf kept about 36 million USD for himself added to the fact that their mission failed,hence he has asked him to refund the money.
If the certificateless dunce had used that 100 million USD (36 billion naira) to equip and train the armed forces, they will record more successes against book haram and we won't hear of mutiny
no be lie
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by Merimental(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
1miccza:

The sorry truth is some people will still read through this post and the first thing that will jump into their minds and heads will be APC and PDP and the 2019 elections, without even thinking of the nation..
i tel u
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
Show of power that intoxicates while damning the consequences.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch!!!
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by hope4nigeria(m): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
theoldpretender:

Are you out of your mind?

Do you know what happened back in January and July 1966? Some soldiers did what you suggested, and we ended up with a civil war that led to millions dying. People who before Jan 1966 were living their lives peacefully!

Don't support anarchy. I am not asking you to support bad government, I am asking you not to support things that might lead to even more horror!
I was never born 1966, so I don't care what happened 1966. So its OK to be burying our soldiers like fowl and those who responsible for their deaths are bn compensated everyday by buhari govt.
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by theoldpretender(m): 6:26am On Aug 14, 2018
hope4nigeria:
I was never born 1966, so I don't care what happened 1966. So its OK to be burying our soldiers like fowl and those who responsible for their deaths are bn compensated everyday by buhari govt.

1.You are allowing your bitterness against the government to override the fact that a democratic society is better than a milltary ruled one.

Because you have lost hope that the APC government can be removed by the ballot box, you want them to be removed by a coup. Just like many Nigerians did in the run up to 1966 and look where it got them to. Four years of disorder. I should also mention that similar attitudes led to the downfall of the Second republic in 1983.

If you want a better society., do the hard work of democracy. Not the easy way out of army rule. I am no PDP supporter, but in the 16 years they ran this country, I would never have advocated for their overthrow by the army...and neither would i do the same for this APC government, despite the fact that I also never voted for them.

2.Soldiers welfare is important...but a mutining army is a danger to national security. As many African countries have found out. That is why our government needs to adress the welfare of these army men....which is why it is up to us as citizens to put pressure on the government to do its job. That is why we are a democracy, so that we can do things by ourselves for ourselves, and not be babysat by some 'army nanny'(with brutality).
Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by ifiokjohn(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2018
Akpacha:
lol seriously.
yes seriously.

1 Like

Re: Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors by ifiokjohn(m): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2018
Akpacha:
lol seriously.
yes seriously.it will be a dream come true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.