Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba (17942 Views)

Breakdown Of What President Buhari, Osinbajo Will Receive As Salaries/allowances / Adesina Speaks On Whether Osinbajo Will Represent Buhari At Presidential Debate / Stop Attacking Osinbajo, Osoba, Tinubu - Ogun West APC Elders Warn Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by obembet(f): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2022
Nigerian Facebook user Victor Sunday Kwambuge has advice APC presidential, Hon Adamu Garba II to stop critizise other presidential aspirant expecially Prof Yemi Osinbajo. Victor Sunday Kwambuge also advise Hon Adamu Garba II to focus on his race and tell Nigerians what he have form them instead of attacking other aspirant.

Here is what he wrote

An Open Letter to Adamu Garba II

Your Excellency Sir,
Let me start by tendering my unreserved apology for resorting to this medium of reaching out to you. This is because in my view, that is the most realistic medium of getting my thoughts across to you especially at a time like this when you are extremely busy with politicking. Therefore, due to issues relating to geography and proximity, I feel I should pen down my thoughts and share.

To put the horse before the cart, I want to first, salute your courage, bravery, guts and valour for staying firm and resolute with your ambition to contest for the highest seat in the land. My admiration for your swag and doggedness was re-affirmed when my bosom Friend Dr. Peter Oaya David led me and my team to your Maitama office on February 24th to solicit your participation in the build up of the Mubi Youths Convergence, which you graciously attended and even added colour to the historic event. Subsequently, your participation at the convergence and quality of your presentation endeared a lot of young persons to your aspiration to lead this great country. Honestly speaking, since that day, I admire your strong willed personality for defying all odds and staying committed to your ideals in the pursuant of this ‘big dream’. Today, your candidature represents the missing link that we have all craved for in Nigeria’s politics i.e Youths involvement as participants rather than spectators.

Having established the above, I wish to point out to you most categorically that the direction of your campaign strategy has left many observers, stakeholders and analysts with doubts and reservations about your preparedness. To be frank, I expected much to come out from you in form of well-articulated manifesto, carefully drafted blueprint for the emancipation of our economy from the current clutches and a well strategized campaign networks that could effectively galvanize the support of young people to your train. I expected that by now, you would have at least released a book that empirically gives us a snap shot of where we are at the moment, what we have, what we need and the direction you intend to take this great nation in your presidency. I also expect to be agog with intellectual engagements of different stakeholders of the Nigerian society by your team, dishing out workable ideas that can resurrect Nigeria from its current limbo.

Unfortunately, all I see on a daily basis are Facebook posts geared towards attacking the aspiration of the Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo and other aspirants. I wouldn’t have bothered if your criticisms are based on issues, but your attacks can best be described as campaigns of calumny to smear, stain, discredit and maliciously plant a seed of religious discord in our fragile polity. I can’t remember seeing any of your posts taking him on issues relating to how he managed the economy in the last seven years as the head of economic team, or his stance on the current ASUU strike as a Professor, or his contribution to our foreign policy drive as a Vice president, or his impact to the entrenchment of our rule of law as a professor of law. These are core issues Sir, instead of focusing on his membership/ pastorship of RCCG and/or his southern inclination.

I know Professor Kperogi has been making concerted efforts to lead the parade in this direction, but as a presidential aspirant, I think your roadmap should be different. I am not sure how attacking another person’s aspiration gives you votes and support automatically. Don’t get me wrong, I am not canvassing support for Osibanjo and neither am I a sympathiser to his aspiration, in fact, I am of the view that a support for the current VP is tantamount to passing a vote of confidence to the way and manner in which Osibanjo and his principal managed the affairs of this nation in the past seven years. Hence, my missive here is to draw your attention to the fact there are more issues to focus on than politics of division, acrimony, bitterness, bad blood and rancour.

Mallam Adamu, at this point in our national life, as I mentioned in my paper presentation at the convergence (which you unfortunately missed) we do not need a divisive leader because the country is already divided badly along different lines and neither do we need a champion of denominational clique. We need a leader that would most importantly, unite the people, initiate and promote transformative ideas and proffer bold solutions to the current ills we have in virtually all segments of this nation. We need a leader with the Midas touch to turn our potentials into economic fortunes, we need a leader with dexterity and foresights to champion a course for our collective prosperity. Please, focus on how you intend to pilot the affairs of this nation by doing things differently. I am sure you are aware that we have a large chunk of young people in this country that can give you the stamina you need to become anything you want but only if you convince us through your actions, body languages and dispositions that you do not and would never belong to the bandwagon of the status-quo. Anything less or close to this can best be described as a bull in a china shop.

God bless you Sir.

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4892211310827198&id=100001151335733&sfnsn=scwspmo

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Fasindo: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2022
shocked

Adamu vs Osibanjo

I would have said something but since it's APC member (Garba) attacking another APC member (Osibanjo) I don't give a flying Bleep.
They should attack and kill each other

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Kriss216: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Adamu vs Osibanjo

I would have said something but since it's APC member (Garba) attacking another APC member (Osibanjo) I don't give a flying Bleep.
They should attack and kill each other
You're right.

Besides, Tinubu made us understand that Yoruba and Fulani are one. It's a family affair.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Mandate2023: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2022
We know losers uses that method and is d same ipigs have been using with their 800 delegates

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by LeoDeKing: 10:32am On Apr 18, 2022
Whatever, the election is between Osinbajo and Tinubu and oe of them must be sworn in on 29 May 2023.

The remaining nonsense no concern me.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by obembet(f): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by yanabasee(m): 11:55am On Apr 18, 2022
obembet:
Lalasticlala
Garba that doesn't have sense......

8 Likes

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
tell the mallam
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Mooh247: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
cool

Only Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Rotimi Amaechi are serious with their consultation

7800 delegates from 774 Local Government, 36 States plus FCT would vote

3000 of the Delegates are Statutory delegates... Governors, ex Governors, Lawmakers, ex lawmakers, minister and commissioners

4800 delegates are party delegates

North West: 1, 924 delegates
South West: 1,568 delegates
North Central: 1,278 delegates
North East: 1, 212 delegates.
South East: 838 delegates.
South south 927 delegates.
Total = 7,800 Delegates

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Realists(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
It's sure to happen, in politics you need to discredit ur & attack his personality for you to win.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by israelmao(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
The hatchet jobbers who are benefiting from Tinubu's bullion vans booty are as sand at the seashore to market another defective and sickly product to Nigerians but the true Nigerians are wiser now.

4 Likes

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by paulolee(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
na same party them dey, make them fight well bcoz dt apc primaries n 2023 general election go hot
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by MadamVanessa(f): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
shocked

Who in his or her right sense will vote for the idiotic nonentity Garbage mumu? Even though I don't like Tinubu but I would gladly give my vote for him than the idiot

9 Likes

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Blackfire(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
And who is osimbade?

North2023
North2023

Anyway I sell cows o

1 Like

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Emmastan291: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
I can't wait for May 29th/30th make Person rest abeg....
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Godly247(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Anyways, the number of bones Jackie Chan broke before getting this award will shock You! No giving Up!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSw1pnEH7E8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Ademola47(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
I don't like the dirty politics of attacking people to gain cheap votes or cheap popularity...

It reeks of incompetence on the side of the doers...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by zeyt: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
It's a pity there is no credible candidate either APC or PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by duro4chang(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kriss216:

You're right.

Besides, Tinubu made us understand that Yoruba and Fulani are one. It's a family affair.
meth induced comment

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by hopevalley: 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
We have seen all manners of presidential aspirants, even the ones who cannot distinguish their rights from their rights. Must we continue to joke in this country? Check out my signature if you are interested in making millions of naira from export business.
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by JooEeL(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nigerian politics irritates, gosh.
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by MVLOX(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Na una know... Make una fight una selves
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by chukwuibuipob: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
cool offsprings of Ala are terrorists. A man born with coconut shape Head

2 Likes

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Angelfrost(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Adamu Garba can't even win in his own local government area.

He just needs to add presidential aspiration to his political resume!

2 Likes

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Forest122: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Best betrayed
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by abobote: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Both Osibanjo and Adamu Garba are not contesting.
Osibanjo will withdraw for Tinubu, las las

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by schoolboymatt(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
so as not attacking him.

let Adamu Garba do what ever seem right to him.

they are both going nowhere.
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Bossontop(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
So much vawulence in 1 post........damn!!!

Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by Seredebe: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
I will reply after listening to this song by the cavemen
Re: Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba by juman(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
The presidential aspirant should continue making noise.
He should continue criticizing other aspirants.
He should continue his campaign.
That is the way to go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Donates ₦3m To Benue IDPs, Says Nigerians Should Not Be Living Like Refugees / Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft / Imo 2015: Agbaso Returns To Pdp,declares For Imo Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.