Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) (29755 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:05am On Aug 13, 2018
Kiki has sm nice dress sense. Not bad at all
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) by Myself2(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2018
Black sheep,,,,

Most men of the robe have them in their family
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) by Ogaizzy: 9:10am On Aug 13, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Kiki do you love me? Ar u riding
you no well hahahahah
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) by Trustme2(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2018
Yoshy:
This kiki no come fine like MoMA, she is a go Shia.

Mathematicians in the house, what's the probability of me dating this Osibanjo daughter? grin
Omo na infinitesimal raised to power infinitesimal multiply by infinitesimal ;DD
You should know the answer by now. Pls when you wake from your sleep let me know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) by OneKinGuy(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2018
tzjaynee:
When it gets to the promise land, let me know
Hanti we don land ooo
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) by geek8(m): 9:19am On Aug 13, 2018
reantv:
Cute and nice But...

Own your dream today at our now selling homes at Karimo District(FCT) by Turkish Hospitals. See signature for details.

Dynamic JT Homes

lol
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) by angusakpuogwu: 9:21am On Aug 13, 2018
pls for God's sake how is this news
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) by ifiokjohn(m): 9:27am On Aug 13, 2018
hi3:
Omo pastor to n wo bum short
is that the one that got married to a muslim? smh
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) by anochuko01(m): 9:27am On Aug 13, 2018
Yoshy:

Mathematicians in the house, what's the probability of me dating this Osibanjo daughter? grin
that's about 1/100,000,000

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) by geek8(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2018
lol
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 13, 2018
I see bambam in Teddy A's voice grin.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) by Hardeynecho(m): 10:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Yoshy:

mah broda it's 0.0005% oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) by Davidlekkzy(m): 10:08am On Aug 13, 2018
Bambam omo to dun
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) by PRINCEVICKEY: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2018
Yoshy:

0/100.....WHO IS UR FATHER...............................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) by tzjaynee: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2018
OneKinGuy:

Hanti we don land ooo

I dey come grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) by obowunmi(m): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2018
KiKi is desperately seeking a husband.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=Yoshy post=70227435]This kiki no come fine like MoMA, she is a go Shia.

Mathematicians in the house, what's the probability of me dating this Osibanjo daughter? grin[/quote

0.00000000000000)47
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Meets Bambam And Lolu ((Photo) by derrydinny: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
I don naked swear for the mod wey carry this trash come FP

mod, be prepared, go and start visiting churches and mosques because mt curses are coming for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Releases Her Bank Account Number / Dave Chappelle ATTACKED By Armed Man On Stage In LA / Police Officer Who Shot Azeez Ijaduade Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.