Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,053 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday (26516 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by aragon4realz(m): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

What's wonderful about giving birth to quadruplets after 15 years
craze the worry you enter psych ward abeg

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Slimsly100(f): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

What's wonderful about giving birth to quadruplets after 15 years

May the good Lord not allow you know the pain of looking for something precious to you and having to wait that long for it. Amen
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by aragon4realz(m): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
tgmservice:
so sad with all your knowledge you cannot afford nairaland Ad
this one weak me lol
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by vicben27(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
kennygee:
The blessings of the Lord, it maketh rich and added no sorrow unto it.

My triplets are in your hands Lord, two boys and a girl, once and for all.
where is the Rendevoo spot. I've got 500 litres of fresh spermatozoa ready for action l can give you tentapulets If you Soo desire. grin
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by ImaIma1(f): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sunymoore:
Thanks to IVF

Even IVF is still by God's grace. It doesn't work for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by ImaIma1(f): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
No husband/father
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sunymoore:
Thanks to IVF
the only sensible comment so far. like why are Nigerians this wicked and hypocritical?. Thats how one lady will be somewhere doing fasting and prayer using her case as a case study for her prayer points not knowing what they did behind the scene. She Did IVF or at one time went on fertility drugs .can this people say the truth and enlighten more women instead to lying, its getting annoying angry

Thats how they run from prophet to native doctors to solve their problems, when it is solved ,they come to church to give testimony and go at night to thank their native doctors and prophets undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Bluezy13(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Slimsly100:

May the good Lord not allow you know the pain of looking for something precious to you and having to wait that long for it. Amen

Amen
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Bluezy13(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
jeff92:
u must be a big fool

Rule N0. 2 broken

Only fools break Rules.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by excel4us: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
God of yesterday ,today and forever I worship you.thank you Lord
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Sunymoore(m): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

Even IVF is still by God's grace. It doesn't work for everybody.

Yeah! But acknowledging the process is always a good thing, it will help a lot of people.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Celerita: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
my dear mummy i wish them Happy Birthday,and i tap from them and i want twins,Thank you Jesus for them
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by sunnyphem(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
good for her

check my signature for ur affordable data price.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Sunymoore(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
frenzyduchess:
the only sensible comment so far. like why are Nigerians this wicked and hypocritical?. Thats how one lady will be somewhere doing fasting and prayer using her case as a case study for her prayer points not knowing what they did behind the scene. She Did IVF or at one time went on fertility drugs .can this people say the truth and enlighten more women instead to lying, its getting annoying angry

Thats how they run from prophet to native doctors to solve their problems, when it is solved ,they come to church to give testimony and go at night to thank their native doctors and prophets undecided

My sister, he hypocricy of Nigerians is second to none.. Is okay to give thanks to your Lord, but is criminal to not acknowledged the process that wiped your tears. Instead of giving credits to doctors, the pastors will take all the credits in front of congregation and attribute the success to his powers or prayers.. Pathetic situation.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by WILLIAMEZEH: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
kennygee:

[/b]Be ready to raise the the legs well for easy insertion[b]
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by luminouz(m): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
queenbetsy:
Tori oloun!!! shocked

You cannot come and go and koba me...
Kilode na?? undecided

Btw... The doctor said WE should see him TOMORROW morning.

#know-talk-go
#let's-get-it-together
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
kennygee:

Who is the sperm donor?
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by vicholas(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Congratulations !!! Happy Birthday to the kids
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by diji04(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
kennygee:

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by EFEJU(f): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
What a mighty God we serve

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by mechanics(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
Wow she really tried taking care of them.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by jtjohn(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
queenbetsy:
grin Hehehehehehehehe
She go born reserve bench join grin grin grin grin

lol
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by ImaIma1(f): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sunymoore:

Yeah! But acknowledging the process is always a good thing, it will help a lot of people.

The process of delivery is also something to acknowledge but God still makes it happen.

IVF is not sure. It is still God who makes sure the foetus do not die or that the woman can even carry it.

But people just make it seem like IVF is one process independent of God's intervention.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Sunymoore(m): 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

The process of delivery is also something to acknowledge but God still makes it happen.

IVF is not sure. It is still God who makes sure the foetus do not die or that the woman can even carry it.

But people just make it seem like IVF is one process independent of God's intervention.
Madam, we debated on this issue on one thread like that. I hope this is not an emotional one.

Madam I'm a theist, but acknowledge the work of science please. Atheist also go for IVF and have success, so?

Blood, sweat and fund were sacrifice for IVF to be a reality? We can't affected people just pray and conceive? It won't work right? But people can carryout IVF without prayers and still have success right? So, is the other way round, people just make it seems that only prayers worked without IVF.

Appreciate decades of research please. It's okay to thank your Lord but criminal to omit IVF as the saving grace.

I pray, may Allah continue to boost the brain of thousands of scientists across the world trying to find cure and fixes of many ailments.. They deserve praises..
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by ImaIma1(f): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sunymoore:

Madam, we debated on this issue on one thread like that. I hope this is not an emotional one.

Madam I'm a theist, but acknowledge the work of science please. Atheist also go for IVF and have success, so?

Blood, sweat and fund were sacrifice for IVF to be a reality? We can't affected people just pray and conceive? It won't work right? But people can carryout IVF without prayers and still have success right? So, is the other way round, people just make it seems that only prayers worked without IVF.

Appreciate decades of research please. It's okay to thank your Lord but criminal to omit IVF as the saving grace.

I pray, may Allah continue to boost the brain of thousands of scientists across the world trying to find cure and fixes of many ailments.. They deserve praises..

Oh you are atheist.

Case closed. No issue
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by prettysassygirl(f): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Beautiful kids
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Sunymoore(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

Oh you are atheist.
Case closed. No issue
I'm a theist not an atheist...
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Makschinchin: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
placeofallure:

God I want twins! I want triplets! I want quadruplets!

Aaahhaaaaaaaa!!! That's like 9kids in all.. hope you're sure of what you're asking for grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Evince(m): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
so a non god like us who is wonderful for our fortunes.

this god story Europe gave africa and the one Arab gave africa also is deceiving all of u
if u like shout god this god that u can never see it because it doesnt exist . it is just a myth and fiction.
nwakibe:
God is wonderful.

The way u guys love god and wish to see him, if i say come and die and go see him you will shout "god forbid" same thing u love same thing u use its name to forbid.
Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by Evince(m): 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
na so god tell u to advocate for him. u guys are so brain washed. when ppl are staying awake learning a process to help human lives nigerians are busy being superstitious. all this god story Europe gave u is myth and superstition even the one Arabs gave. all are mental slavery. God doesnt exist my frnds all na myths
ImaIma1:

Re: Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday by ImaIma1(f): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Evince:
na so god tell u to advocate for him. u guys are so brain washed. when ppl are staying awake learning a process to help human lives nigerians are busy being superstitious. all this god story Europe gave u is myth and superstition even the one Arabs gave. all are mental slavery. God doesnt exist my frnds all na myths

Are you done?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grandmothers Breastfeeding Their Grandchildren: Right Or Wrong? / Paying Your Rent And Owning A Car Are Not Signs Of Success / Man Dies One Month After His Wedding In Plateau State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.