Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,211 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (29241 Views)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting / Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by envoymedia: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2021
A Nigerian couple, Louis and Lucy Agada, have welcomed set of quadruplets after eleven years of being childless, IgbereTV reports.

Lucy, who got married to Louis on April 17, 2010, gave birth to the children, two boys and two girls on Wednesday night, October 20, 2021.

Louis Agada's brother, Luke Agada wrote on Facebook;

"A big miracle to my brother, Luis Agada and his wife Lucy Agada for the safe delivery of 4 babies (Quadripulets) !!! 2 Boys and 2 Girls!! Last night.

God is good and gracious and merciful. Luis and Lucy married since April 17, 2010 and has waited on God for the blessing of a baby!! At God's time, they got 4 children in one go.

Your miracle is on the way. Believe and trust in God through Jesus.

Praise be to God."
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5160439370639977&id=100000218940581

https://igberetvnews.com/1403775/nigerian-woman-gives-birth-quadruplets-11-years-marriage-photos/

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Karlifate: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
envoymedia:

"A big miracle to my brother...

Praise be to God."

Hallelujah!!!

Congratulations to them.

P.S.: God is great! wink

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
indeed GOD is great

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by TarOrfeeek: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
Very expensive procedure to do egg selection and IVF.

It's not everyone who can do it.
And it obviously has its own complications and risk.

But anyways , congratulations to them.

May Nigeria not happen to them, because you can imagine the price of Cellulac and Pampers. Now multiply it by 4.

shocked shocked

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Karlifate: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

May Nigeria not happen to them, because you can imagine the price of Cellulac and Pampers. Now multiply it by 4.

shocked shocked

41 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Bola146(f): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2021
Congratulations... shocked shocked shocked Olorun a wo won

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by XXXXTENTACION: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by MRDEE01: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
congratulations
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2021
I came here to read God is great...Glory be to God e.t.c and not disappointed

Congratulations. Im out

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Shellsploit: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2021
For all those seeking for fruit of the womb and trying to conceive, may God in his infinite mercy grant them of all their hearty desires.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by WibusJaga: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2021
smiley

Divine Settlement.
Click LIKE as a point of contact for your Divine Settlement.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Bomave: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
This is wonderful
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Wow, thanks to science!

But raising four kids won't be easy at all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Emmypure: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blessing
Blessing
Blessing
Blessing
Blessing
Blessing
Blessing
Blessing
Blessing
Blessing
Upon
Blessing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
"Righteousness2 will not come on threads like this to remind us of how great God is but if it is a news about "How North Korea is planning a strike on China" you will see him rush in to tell us the world is coming to an end...na bad news dey sweet the guy". - Village People spokesperson.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by JackDaAlienz(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Chaiiu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by BSave: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
IVF tinz

But,

What God can not do does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Sified(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ahhh, omoo. 11yrs! And to think there are some in same situation rn undecided

May others receive their own miracle IJN
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
Happiboispot:
Am a young guy I stay around Abuja. age (19) already finished sec school. Pls Am currently looking for a job to sponsor my higher Education.i have spent month's trying to job all to no avail. I can do any work plus am smart n hard-working. Pls help a brother
Num 09079806877
Note: I also have handwork but where I stay business is very hard to come

Mention ur handwork for proper guidance

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Makib2020(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
No be juju be that
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by princejones(m): 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
Congratulations, is a good God
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Shellsploit:
For all those seeking for fruit of the womb and trying to conceive, may God in his infinite mercy grant them of all their hearty desires.
Amen! Amen! Amen ijn

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Thunderfayayou: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
envoymedia:
A Nigerian couple, Louis and Lucy Agada, have welcomed set of quadruplets after eleven years of being childless, IgbereTV reports.

Lucy, who got married to Louis on April 17, 2010, gave birth to the children, two boys and two girls on Wednesday night, October 20, 2021.

Louis Agada's brother, Luke Agada wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5160439370639977&id=100000218940581

https://igberetvnews.com/1403775/nigerian-woman-gives-birth-quadruplets-11-years-marriage-photos/

How old was she when she married??
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Shellsploit:

Don't let any pastor scam you and collect your hard earned money.

This is IVF, stop wasting your energy fasting and doing overnight prayers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

shocked shocked
so everybody wey born quadruplet for ur village na weytin dem do be dat?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To File For A Divorce In Nigeria / My Brother Or My Wife, Who Should I Pick? / Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.