Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting (26343 Views)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
A Nigerian couple, Innocent and Onyinye Ezennia have welcomed quadruplets after 12 years of marriage.

The Babies, two boys and two girls were dedicated late last month at the Assemblies of God, Ire-Akari Estate, Isolo, Lagos.

Sharing photos of her four children on Facebook, Mrs Ezennia Wrote:

"When the lord turned back the captivity of Zion, we we're like them that dreams. Faithful God your too faithful to fail. God who never disappoint. At his appointed time, he always show....God is still blessing his children. You are next in line for this miracle"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Congrats

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Candidlady: 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
smiley

Definitely adopting twins... Girls!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Totilopussylick(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
For the first time is reporting someone else's wonderful testimony cool

When God decided to embarrass you with sweet testimony cheesy

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
smiley

See More Photos Via www.. com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Shalommy(f): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Juliusmomoh2: 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
congratulation ,,,, I just hope that the government or any other NGO's around should help the man. if not,

e no easy oooooo

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
See More Pictures As Obtained By Below:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Juliusmomoh2: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
smiley

come and adopt me

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
See Reactions From Friends As Obtained By Below:

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Candidlady: 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

come and adopt me

Shey you be tagwaye undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Juliusmomoh2: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Shey you be tagwaye undecided
yeah drop location
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Candidlady: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

yeah
drop location

Idont want boys oga
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Juliusmomoh2: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Idont want boys oga
and who told you am a boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by WibusJaga: 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2022
cool

Thank God for IVF.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by rickpat(m): 1:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:
smiley

thought I was the only one "obsessed" and hopeful of having twin daughters... Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Beremx(f): 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Is there anything wrong in giving credit to IVF and thanking God at the same time? There’s nothing wrong in being ashamed of saying the babies were born through IVF.

Congrats to the couple

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Candidlady: 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
rickpat:
thought I was the only one "obsessed" and hopeful of having twin daughters... Lol

Sweet but do you intend adopting ?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Mindlog: 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by rickpat(m): 2:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Sweet but do you intend adopting ?
with the resources...I will say YES...if I don't get mine biologically with a partner

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Candidlady: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
rickpat:
with the resources...I will say YES...if I don't get mine biologically with a partner

It is unfortunate Iand my partner can't get one biologically. Discussed bout adopting and my partner is down with it!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by rickpat(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

It is unfortunate Iand my partner can't get one biologically. Discussed bout adopting and my partner is down with it!!
cool he is down with it,but technological it's possible..though expensive.

a case whereby the woman gets pregnant and they induce the the egg and the sperm cell of the man into the woman to make it two babies but they are not going to be identical

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by faithfull18(f): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Aww, wonderful.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Candidlady: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
rickpat:
cool he is down with it,but technological it's possible..though expensive.

a case whereby the woman gets pregnant and they induce the the egg and the sperm cell of the man into the woman to make it two babies but they are not going to be identical

"He"?

did Iin anywhere in my post indicate a gender lol

Me iwant identical girls tall and fair

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by rickpat(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Candidlady:

"He"?

did Iin anywhere in my post indicate a gender lol

Me iwant identical girls tall and fair
oh..I get you..."No he"...an unknown sperm donor will do then ..winks...that's if you are interested in trying biologically

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Candidlady: 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
rickpat:
oh..I get you..."No he"...an unknown sperm donor will do then ..winks...that's if you are interested in trying biologically

Don't worry when we get to that bridge we'd cross it!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by bigdammyj: 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
Congrats!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting by Danmboss(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
Finally niaja cover, covered something good

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). / Sex And Your Marriage: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Writes / 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.