Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (457838 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Stranger17: 12:32am On Nov 01, 2022
mcstan18:

I don't know about telegram but I can help with the whatsapp group I've been in since 2020. If you don't mind, drop your number on an inactive thread and mention my moniker

Hi, please help me get on the group too.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cooooooks(m): 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lol. 4k per hour is a bit excessive in Nigeria tbh.

Might be cheaper to get a tutor off Fiverr.
greenverte:

You people have started with your adverts. So you mean you can finish A1-B2 in 4 months and be good enough to pass? Hmmm una well done.
And by the way, it's the 4k per hour for tobidam you guys keep recommending for people, you people should have the fear of God.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Except a person starts living in a francophone environment (like Cotonou) where everyone speaks French and every instruction is in French, reaching a B2 level (starting from the scratch - no French knowledge at all) in French in 4 months is extremely difficult if not impossible... don't be deceived by these guys...

greenverte:

You people have started with your adverts. So you mean you can finish A1-B2 in 4 months and be good enough to pass? Hmmm una well done.
And by the way, it's the 4k per hour for tobidam you guys keep recommending for people, you people should have the fear of God.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Odogwuphil95: 6:58am On Nov 07, 2022
Bonjour à tous,
Please is there anyone that has attended online class here with IEF, if yes how’s there online classes like, is it worth giving a trial, I already have a private French tutor from AF, please my friends on this platforms Ur suggestion will be greatly appreciated, Merci.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
Odogwuphil95:
Bonjour à tous,
Please is there anyone that has attended online class here with IEF, if yes how’s there online classes like, is it worth giving a trial, I already have a private French tutor from AF, please my friends on this platforms Ur suggestion will be greatly appreciated, Merci.

I did have online classes with them for a few months. Their classes are ok, especially if you're a beginner and want to gain a foothold with french. As you progress, especially to intermediate levels, you may want classes tailored to meet the 4 compétences elsewhere, especially speaking and writing.
If you have a private teacher from AF that sounds super already!
Why do you want someone else?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Odogwuphil95: 7:15am On Nov 11, 2022
Pls I need advice on this my good pple.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Odogwuphil95: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2022
aurorae1:

I did have online classes with them for a few months. Their classes are ok, especially if you're a beginner and want to gain a foothold with french. As you progress, especially to intermediate levels, you may want classes tailored to meet the 4 compétences elsewhere, especially speaking and writing.
If you have a private teacher from AF that sounds super already!
Why do you want someone else?

I am still a beginner, I was thinking If having extra hours of Learning with another institute will help?
Just my thoughts tho,(two months into the process tho�
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Odogwuphil95:

I am still a beginner, I was thinking If having extra hours of Learning with another institute will help?
Just my thoughts tho,(two months into the process tho�

I understand. At this point, you need to get the basics down pat. An AF teacher should be doing this well enough. But I believe IEF allows you to start a class before paying, you should be able to ask questions as you'd like, I'm not too sure.
Or you can take a class for a month to see how it's like.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ceecia(f): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
Odogwuphil95:
Pls I need advice on this my good pple.

I did an online class at IEF but it was for TEF preparation. Although I did most of my early learning physically at Alliance Française but I will say that Alliance Française has a better beginner friendly style of teaching. When learning languages, foundation is key and I got the right foundation at Alliance.

So if you have a tutor from Alliance, then I think you should be fine. You can do IEF later when you are preparing for the exam.

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Odogwuphil95: 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
aurorae1:

I understand. At this point, you need to get the basics down pat. An AF teacher should be doing this well enough. But I believe IEF allows you to start a class before paying, you should be able to ask questions as you'd like, I'm not too sure.
Or you can take a class for a month to see how it's like.

I will do that and see how it’s goes.

Can I ask are you in the intermediate level?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Oluwapomile1: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nonylistic001:
She charges 40k per month.....As long as you are willing to put in the hardwork and dedication you will receive value for your money. You can also search for her name on the thread inorder to read other students testimonies as regards her professional expertise.

Is she only for the exam prep? I am presently A2 but AF is drawing me back the way I don't like. Wasted 1 month already.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nonylistic001: 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
She also teaches students from A1 to B2 level.

Oluwapomile1:

Is she only for the exam prep? I am presently A2 but AF is drawing me back the way I don't like. Wasted 1 month already.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Oluwapomile1: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2022
Nonylistic001:
She also teaches students from A1 to B2 level.

Thank you so much. Can I send you a mail SVP?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cooooooks(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
$40 cleaning fee?

How?

So one night will become how much?

greatlifeis89:
Please check out my airbnb, if you or someone you know need a temporary accommodation in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

https://airbnb.com/h/entire-suite-with-deck-patio-and-private-backyard
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nonylistic001: 10:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
Yes you can, but i noticed that i no longer seem to access my mails from nairaland.
[Quote author=Oluwapomile1 post=118458987]

Thank you so much. Can I send you a mail SVP?[/quote]
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by hartson(m): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2022
ceecia:

I did an online class at IEF but it was for TEF preparation. Although I did most of my early learning physically at Alliance Française but I will say that Alliance Française has a better beginner friendly style of teaching. When learning languages, foundation is key and I got the right foundation at Alliance.

So if you have a tutor from Alliance, then I think you should be fine. You can do IEF later when you are preparing for the exam.

All the best!
hi,many thanks for this insight. Please send me AF website let me go through and see their options then decide what suits me.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Royins: 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
hartson:
hi,many thanks for this insight. Please send me AF website let me go through and see their options then decide what suits me.
This Criminal again
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Mizdee19: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Good afternoon,

Can anyone who wrote TEF recently, confirm how long it took to get the result. Thanks.

Also, I'd like to be added to a WhatsApp group of those presently preparing for TEF.

Thanks
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2022
greatlifeis89:
Please check out my airbnb, if you or someone you know need a temporary accommodation in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

https://airbnb.com/h/entire-suite-with-deck-patio-and-private-backyard
Hi Olu, please dm so I can send you a link to join a group for Nigerians awaiting PPR with intentions to land in Winnipeg. I think you will get more audience there.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by LegitDiva: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2022
Hi everyone, what can i achieve with an NCLC 5 proficiency in french?

I'm an IT expert with an Band 9 in IELTS?

any tips please?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Chiomaohonba: 12:19am On Dec 25, 2022
@stranger17 could please add my number to the TEF WhatsApp group. I’m a new comer, and I want to start French class as a beginner. I think being on the group will benefit me a lot. My number is 08082812775. Thanks a lot��

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2023
Bonjour à tous. Not sure if it has been posted here, but AF Lagos has started organising TCF exams also. So instead of travelling down to Port Harcourt, it's at AF's Lagos centre.

1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nonylistic001: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hi everyone, trust we are all doing great! To access numerous TEF preparation past questions, materials and resources, please visit this website: https://tefdanslapoche.com/
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by wale200: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2023
Good day everyone. Please can anyone recommend a private tutor (tested and trusted) for me asap. Thank you.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by 79733139(m): 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2023
Oluwapomile1:

I intend going to AF to improve my speaking, what is the issue with AF that you don't like? So that I can know what to expect?

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (183) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.