Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (457706 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Chiomy17: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2023
Guys pls how long does it take for TEF results to be out in togo

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by mikky099: 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Please when did you write your TEF exam in Togo?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by mikky099: 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mizdee19:
Good afternoon,

Can anyone who wrote TEF recently, confirm how long it took to get the result. Thanks.

Also, I'd like to be added to a WhatsApp group of those presently preparing for TEF.

Thanks

Please have you seen your results now, where did you write etc
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by mikky099: 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Chiomy17:
Guys pls how long does it take for TEF results to be out in togo

Please have you seen you results now? When did you write and how long did it take to get it
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Chiomy17: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
mikky099:

Please have you seen you results now? When did you write and how long did it take to get it

It's not me that wrote my friend did, she wrote on Dec 20th. What about you

The result is not out yet
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by mikky099: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Chiomy17:

It's not me that wrote my friend did, she wrote on Dec 20th. What about you

The result is not out yet

Same here, a Freind wrote as well on the 12th and results are not out… I want to write but not sure because of this wait time seems so long…
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aestake: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
mikky099:

Same here, a Freind wrote as well on the 12th and results are not out… I want to write but not sure because of this wait time seems so long…
If you're prepared, take the exams. When the result is released shouldn't be your problem.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by mikky099: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
aestake:

If you're prepared, take the exams. When the result is released shouldn't be your problem.

Thanks for the advice Aproko Doctor… Oga mumu, I know who ask you.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aestake: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
mikky099:

Thanks for the advice Aproko Doctor… Oga mumu, I know who ask you.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Gmajor(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
aestake:

how much does the exam cost?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aestake: 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Gmajor:

Google it, bro.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by goodlucke751995: 12:34am On Feb 13, 2023
Plz, what is the update on the TEF result, has it come out Secondly what was the performance, How is the exam like. We need update oo,🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 am Planning on enrolling into French lesson, but I want to know the state of things now.... Thanks for ur reply
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Profgordons(m): 1:27am On Feb 13, 2023
goodlucke751995:
Plz, what is the update on the TEF result, has it come out Secondly what was the performance, How is the exam like. We need update oo,🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 am Planning on enrolling into French lesson, but I want to know the state of things now.... Thanks for ur reply

Be waiting for the state of things and opportunities would pass you by

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 10:07am On Feb 13, 2023
goodlucke751995:

Start learning now if you haven't. Every month counts. It'll take anywhere from 6 months to however long. Anything can change in that time frame especially with bill c-19.

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Oluwapomile1: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
79733139:

I intend going to AF to improve my speaking, what is the issue with AF that you don't like? So that I can know what to expect?

Oh dear! I am honestly just seeing this now. I hope you have started.

At AF phc, you must be up to 5 in number before you can enter a new class. It affected my progression.

Once again, I am sorry I didn't respond earlier.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by teddy1993: 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hi guys ! I wanted to share my experience with the TCF Canada exam and how I was able to achieve CLB 9 in French. I took the exam multiple times before passing it on my fourth attempt, but I finally succeeded thanks to the tips and resources I found on https://www.tcfca.com. I took the exam in Lagos.

Section 1: Compréhension Orale
This section tests your ability to understand spoken French in different contexts, such as news reports, announcements, and conversations. To do well in this section, it's important to practice your listening skills and get familiar with the types of questions that may appear. I found some great tips and practice exercises on https://www.tcfca.com/se-preparer/tcf-canada-comprehension-orale/ that helped me improve my listening comprehension.

Section 2: Compréhension Écrite
This section tests your ability to understand written French, such as news articles, advertisements, and instructions. To do well in this section, it's important to read French texts regularly and practice your comprehension skills. I found some great reading exercises and tips on this link: https://www.tcfca.com/se-preparer/tcf-canada-comprehension-ecrite/ that helped me improve my reading comprehension in French.

Section 3: Expression Écrite
This section tests your ability to write in French, including grammar, spelling, and vocabulary. To prepare for this section, I practiced writing in French regularly and reviewed my work for mistakes. I also found some helpful writing exercises and tips on https://www.tcfca.com/la-methodologie-du-tcf-canada-expression-ecrite-2020/ that allowed me to improve my written expression in French.

Section 4: Expression Orale
This section tests your ability to speak in French, including pronunciation, fluency, and vocabulary. To prepare for this section, I practiced speaking in French regularly and recorded myself to review my pronunciation and intonation. I also found some helpful speaking exercises and tips on https://www.tcfca.com/se-preparer/tcf-canada-expression-orale/ that allowed me to improve my oral expression in French.

I hope these tips and resources are helpful for anyone else planning to take the TCF Canada exam!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by soulmate19: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Congratulations
Thanks for sharing

teddy1993:
Hi guys ! I wanted to share my experience with the TCF Canada exam and how I was able to achieve CLB 9 in French. I took the exam multiple times before passing it on my fourth attempt, but I finally succeeded thanks to the tips and resources I found on https://www.tcfca.com. I took the exam in Lagos.

Section 1: Compréhension Orale
This section tests your ability to understand spoken French in different contexts, such as news reports, announcements, and conversations. To do well in this section, it's important to practice your listening skills and get familiar with the types of questions that may appear. I found some great tips and practice exercises on https://www.tcfca.com/se-preparer/tcf-canada-comprehension-orale/ that helped me improve my listening comprehension.

Section 2: Compréhension Écrite
This section tests your ability to understand written French, such as news articles, advertisements, and instructions. To do well in this section, it's important to read French texts regularly and practice your comprehension skills. I found some great reading exercises and tips on this link: https://www.tcfca.com/se-preparer/tcf-canada-comprehension-ecrite/ that helped me improve my reading comprehension in French.

Section 3: Expression Écrite
This section tests your ability to write in French, including grammar, spelling, and vocabulary. To prepare for this section, I practiced writing in French regularly and reviewed my work for mistakes. I also found some helpful writing exercises and tips on https://www.tcfca.com/la-methodologie-du-tcf-canada-expression-ecrite-2020/ that allowed me to improve my written expression in French.

Section 4: Expression Orale
This section tests your ability to speak in French, including pronunciation, fluency, and vocabulary. To prepare for this section, I practiced speaking in French regularly and recorded myself to review my pronunciation and intonation. I also found some helpful speaking exercises and tips on https://www.tcfca.com/se-preparer/tcf-canada-expression-orale/ that allowed me to improve my oral expression in French.

I hope these tips and resources are helpful for anyone else planning to take the TCF Canada exam!

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by godstino(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2023
godstino:
Just started prepping for TCF and hope to take the exam next year. Hopefully it will still be useful to migrate to canada then considering they might change the rules.
UPDATE!!! Thanks to everyone that contributed to this thread. I started learning french from Ao when I posted this comment. Took the exam in my 5th month of learning but didn’t get the desired B2 in the CO. Took the exam again in the 7th month and God did his thing! Special thanks to @Cooooooks for recommending vite et bien, the book actually made me love french. I would be writing a detailed breakdown of my study path later.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cooooooks(m): 3:38pm On Mar 09, 2023
Thanks very much for posting this and big congratulations!!!!

Me that recommended, you scored higher than me. grin

To do this in 5 months no be beans, my bro. Most people need 5 months to go from B1 to B2.

My brother, my sister, I take your future beg you, go and apply to Quebec, whether to work or as a student (local tuition rate if the school is outside Montreal in certain STEM, Social work, Health fields).

There are agencies (paid by the government at no cost to you) looking for people to take up jobs in the smaller cities and rural towns of QC. Salaries are high (McDonald's is paying $20/hr and hiring 14-year-olds).

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'll send your testimony to a couple of family friends who are dragging their feet, even after offering to pay for their french classes.

t
godstino:
UPDATE!!! Thanks to everyone that contributed to this thread. I started learning french from Ao when I posted this comment. Took the exam in my 5th month of learning but didn’t get the desired B2 in the CO. Took the exam again in the 7th month and God did his thing! Special thanks to @Cooooooks for recommending vite et bien, the book actually made me love french. I would be writing a detailed breakdown of my study path later.

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cooooooks(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2023
Have you learned the language though?

Learn the language and be ready to take any exam.

Some schools will do their own in house french testing (for free usually). Some may ask for Duolingo French test (at least many schools use this nowadays instead of IELTS or TOEFL).

Gmajor:

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by godstino(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2023
cooooooks:
Thanks very much for posting this and big congratulations!!!!

Me that recommended, you scored higher than me. grin

To do this in 5 months no be beans, my bro. Most people need 5 months to go from B1 to B2.

My brother, my sister, I take your future beg you, go and apply to Quebec, whether to work or as a student (local tuition rate if the school is outside Montreal in certain STEM, Social work, Health fields).

There are agencies (paid by the government at no cost to you) looking for people to take up jobs in the smaller cities and rural towns of QC. Salaries are high (McDonald's is paying $20/hr and hiring 14-year-olds).

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'll send your testimony to a couple of family friends who are dragging their feet, even after offering to pay for their french classes.

t
Thanks a lot for the encouragement, I greatly appreciate it. I just registered for the IELTS exam and would be taking it in 3weeks time.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Awesomemama: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
godstino:

Wow, this is huge
Big congratulations to you
And thank you so much for posting, this is really encouraging to me as I just started the journey and I've been dragging my feet
Please don't forget to share your study path with us as that will go a long way for us
Congratulations once again
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cooooooks(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Good luck!
godstino:
Thanks a lot for the encouragement, I greatly appreciate it. I just registered for the IELTS exam and would be taking it in 3weeks time.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 6:25am On Mar 10, 2023
godstino:

Quel score! Félicitations !!
This is highly encouraging, I know because it has encouraged me also. It can definitely be done.

Please do share the detailed breakdown as soon as you can.
Success on your upcoming IELTS exam. I know you'll ace it!
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by godstino(m): 4:56am On Mar 11, 2023
aurorae1:

Quel score! Félicitations !!
This is highly encouraging, I know because it has encouraged me also. It can definitely be done.

Please do share the detailed breakdown as soon as you can.
Success on your upcoming IELTS exam. I know you'll ace it!
Thanks alot🙏🏾
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Danesk01: 10:18am On Mar 11, 2023
If you are in this Canada journey and you see that the pool is not going in your favour. Do your future self a favour and learn French. You will be glad you did. A year of learning and a lifetime of rewards is totally worth it.

5 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by soulmate19: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
Waoooo, congratulations
This is really a huge motivation for me. Pls kindly share the material used to study.
I am very certain that you will ace your ielts too, cheers

godstino:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (183) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.