Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! - Travel (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (456576 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Goodnigga: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2022
Dondelede:

I also wrote in Ibadan and I am yet to see my result as well
Ok, then it has to do with that center then. It will be be released soon. Write a mail to Ibadan center and copy TEF in the mail
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by maccable: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Goodnigga:
Ok, then it has to do with that center then. It will be be released soon. Write a mail to Ibadan center and copy TEF in the mail

I strongly believe it will be released soonest.lets be hopefull.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by maccable: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Dondelede:

The whole damn delay in releasing TEF results for May /June is becoming to frustrating ..

Please has anybody seen their result for May / June TEF?
I wrote May 13th in Jos,I heard the released May 14th sometime around july ending.i send a mail to TEF paris and they replied me two days back .see their response below it was sent in french but thats the translation.

Hello, We have received your message and thank you for your patience. Your results are being checked and you will be contacted shortly for more information. Cordially, The TEF team
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Dondelede: 5:37am On Sep 09, 2022
maccable:

I wrote May 13th in Jos,I heard the released May 14th sometime around july ending.i send a mail to TEF paris and they replied me two days back .see their response below it was sent in french but thats the translation.

Hello, We have received your message and thank you for your patience. Your results are being checked and you will be contacted shortly for more information. Cordially, The TEF team

And up until now they have not replied to you again after this ?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by maccable: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2022
This was 3days ago

And up until now they have not replied to you again after this ? [/quote]
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by maccable: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2022
maccable:
This was 3days ago

And up until now they have not replied to you again after this ?
I just got this from them now
Bonjour,

Nous ferons une communication générale au plus tard en fin de semaine prochaine.

Vous remerciant pour votre patience.

Cordialement,

L'équipe du Français des affaires

I feel it will be best if those that havent gotten their results as well send mail to them individually that way they will know we need the result to be released
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Slimmy1: 8:55am On Sep 10, 2022
maccable:

I just got this from them now
Bonjour,

Nous ferons une communication générale au plus tard en fin de semaine prochaine.

Vous remerciant pour votre patience.

Cordialement,

L'équipe du Français des affaires

I feel it will be best if those that havent gotten their results as well send mail to them individually that way they will know we need the result to be released

Please what email can i message them on
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by maccable: 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
Slimmy1:

Please what email can i message them on
tef@cci-paris-idf.fr
But please you have to write in french.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by maccable: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
maccable:

tef@cci-paris-idf.fr
But please you have to write in french.
Where and what date did you write your tef exsm
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Dondelede: 4:01am On Sep 14, 2022
maccable:

I strongly believe it will be released soonest.lets be hopefull.

Hello !
I have written to TEF PARIS and this was their candid reply I got from them as at last week Thursday or thereabout .
“” Hello,

Your session was in the process of being verified and we are sorry for the long delay.

We will send a general email in the middle of next week on this subject.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

The Business French team

French for Business
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Paris Region
5 rue Armand Moisant - 75015 Paris
http://www.lefrancaisdesaffaires.fr/“””

I hope this comes out positive and in a proper manner..

Thanks .

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Slimmy1: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Dondelede:

Hello !
I have written to TEF PARIS and this was their candid reply I got from them as at last week Thursday or thereabout .
“” Hello,

Your session was in the process of being verified and we are sorry for the long delay.

We will send a general email in the middle of next week on this subject.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

The Business French team

French for Business
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Paris Region
5 rue Armand Moisant - 75015 Paris
http://www.lefrancaisdesaffaires.fr/“””

I hope this comes out positive and in a proper manner..

Thanks

I also sent them an email, just like they told you. I think we will get a message from them this week.

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by maccable: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=Slimmy1 post=116658115][/quote
Has any one gotten a mail from TEF today stating a rewrite for reading and listening and choosing from the three centres lagos,abj and ph.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Slimmy1: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=maccable post=116666358][/quote]

Yes I have. This is ridiculous. So we have to start prepping for a fresh exam under the space of a month. Unbelievable!
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by maccable: 12:50am On Sep 15, 2022
Slimmy1:

Yes I have. This is ridiculous. So we have to start prepping for a fresh exam under the space of a month. Unbelievable!

Timmimg is short ,they didnt even consider planning/expenses on our part that we would have to take flight from our location to the nearest or prefered centre not minding ,if the date is even ok by us.We write exam by choosing a comfortable date,but this time the reverse is the case .
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ViviDum: 10:39am On Sep 15, 2022
Hello Ceecia, please where did you register for you TCF and how can i go about registering and making payment for it. I intend to write the exam in either October or November. Help with a contact i can reach out to please.

ceecia:
This is so encouraging. I'll be writing next week. I hope to come here and share my own testimony. Congratulations. You have done very well.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ceecia(f): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2022
They only do TCF in Alliance Francaise Port Harcourt. So you can Google them and find their details on their website.

ViviDum:
Hello Ceecia, please where did you register for you TCF and how can i go about registering and making payment for it. I intend to write the exam in either October or November. Help with a contact i can reach out to please.

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by DexxyAlebs(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2022
See price and dates below
ceecia:
They only do TCF in Alliance Francaise Port Harcourt. So you can Google them and find their details on their website.

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by aurorae1: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2022
ceecia:

Salut Ceecia. Taken your exams yet? How'd it go?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by hazel01(f): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2022
Chiidiamond:
Some people already contacted me from here and I don’t like to take on more than 5 students at once. Please send an email diamondviolet755@gmail.com
are your classes online or in person? I already achieved A1 proficiency at AF
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ceecia(f): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2022
Yes I took the exams on the 8th of September.... It went well. Awaiting the results. Fingers crossed.

aurorae1:

Salut Ceecia. Taken your exams yet? How'd it go?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Cannytravels: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
Hello all, please has anybody gone for the exam in Lagos, Portharcourt or Abuja? Thats for those expecting their May/June result?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Slimmy1: 1:12am On Sep 29, 2022
Cannytravels:
Hello all, please has anybody gone for the exam in Lagos, Portharcourt or Abuja? Thats for those expecting their May/June result?

Did everyone actually receive the rewrite email ? because I know a few people that did not receive the email.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Cannytravels: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2022
Yes o, they sent lots of it out 2 weeks ago, for those who wrote in Ibadan and Jos. They feel these centres were involved in exam malpractice hence another test. For those who didnt receive and wrote in these centres. Maybe they are doing it batch by batch. I dont believe some will receice mails and others wouldnt
Slimmy1:

Did everyone actually receive the rewrite email ? because I know a few people that did not receive the email.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by cooooooks(m): 3:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Has anyone here heard of the OQLF exam? Has anyone here taken it?
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by madayaya: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Including those who already got their results?
Cannytravels:
Yes o, they sent lots of it out 2 weeks ago, for those who wrote in Ibadan and Jos. They feel these centres were involved in exam malpractice hence another test. For those who didnt receive and wrote in these centres. Maybe they are doing it batch by batch. I dont believe some will receice mails and others wouldnt
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by MaameU: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
I just received nomination from Ontario after submitting my application 5 months ago. I wish to thank all of you here and especially @GraciousWords for all your guidance. Without you I would still be waiting in the pool and loosing marks due to birthdays. I am expecting ITA in the next draw but my spouse recently moved to Canada. Is there a need or a way to update his new address in the EE profile before ITA comes?

2 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by GraciousWords: 8:19am On Oct 05, 2022
MaameU:
I just received nomination from Ontario after submitting my application 5 months ago. I wish to thank all of you here and especially @GraciousWords for all your guidance. Without you I would still be waiting in the pool and loosing marks due to birthdays. I am expecting ITA in the next draw but my spouse recently moved to Canada. Is there a need or a way to update his new address in the EE profile before ITA comes?

Congrats Maame! Happy news.

About the address, you can update post ITA when completing your application.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by MaameU: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
GraciousWords:

Congrats Maame! Happy news.

About the address, you can update post ITA when completing your application.

Thanks so much for the usual prompt response.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Cannytravels: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
They are excluded
madayaya:
Including those who already got their results?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (183) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.