Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! - Travel (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! (458825 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Move2(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2020
Ontario invited bilingual candidates in the Express Entry system to apply for a provincial nomination on June 18.
https://www.cicnews.com/2020/06/ontario-holds-second-draw-in-2-days-for-express-entry-candidates-0614773.html/amp
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2020
torres89:

Please i need help with EO, any relevant resources will be appreciated.

https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration/5#72184669

Click on link in post
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ayandee: 10:33am On Jun 19, 2020
Teemez:
Good morning everyone, Please I need someone to send me TEF pass question. @ayandee please help a brother. samseun63@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless
I have sent what i have to your mail

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Jenolyfavour: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
please @Teemez can you send to me too? nonnyoks@gmail.com, thank you.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by perfectgen(m): 7:18am On Jun 20, 2020
ayandee:

@ayandee, I will equally love to have the past questions. If you don't mind, help send the past questions to perfectgentlemans@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Jenolyfavour: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
[Please @ayandee I want the past questions too. Bless you. nonnyoks@gmail.com
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ozzygbam:

Bonjour a tous
I’m new here
Actually I started reading the trend from the 24th one
My situation is not looking too good
I have 2 cert, I passed my IELTS, i still have age on my side but I have just 2yrs work experience, in short the second year is still in the making
So I decided to resume AF jan 2020, I was about to start A2 when this corona issue came up
Les chef in the house I need your help o
Someone suggested going to a french speaking country like Bénin for proper immersion in the language, my problem now is I don’t know of any good school over there in Cotonou

I would be glad if someone can recommend a good one for me
Thanks

I know someone who can help you with a link for immersion. If you're still interested
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
Good evening everyone, I'm new here, I'm also starting the Immigration journey. Could someone help with as much as I may need please. I'm tired of this geographical location grin
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Teemez: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Received. Thanks and God bless
ayandee:
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by jaysoft: 4:35am On Jun 21, 2020
Josh121:
Any option of getting a good french teach this time , alliance francaise is not open due to the lockdown

Sir, how can we connect because I seriously need to learn French asap. Thanks
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by amaya21: 11:05am On Jun 21, 2020
Start here to read and read as much as you can: https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

Benjmeen:
Good evening everyone, I'm new here, I'm also starting the Immigration journey. Could someone help with as much as I may need please. I'm tired of this geographical location grin
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ShoeShineGuy: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
Happy 100th page. Happy father's day! May our relocation dreams come true.

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by FavouRising: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Josh121:
Any option of getting a good french teach this time , alliance francaise is not open due to the lockdown

Contact the number above. I don't know if I can post the flyer, but it's very commendable.
You can chat the number
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ShoeShineGuy: 2:39am On Jun 23, 2020
You just posted a number with ease (even though it's against the thread's rule) without any consequence, so far at least. You could have as well tagged the flyer along with your post so as to enable us all on the thread see what's on offer.
FavouRising:

I don't know if I can post the flyer, but it's very commendable.
You can chat the number
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Lavieestbelle: 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
[Hi! The phone number is incomplete. quote author=FavouRising post=90909560]

Contact the number above. I don't know if I can post the flyer, but it's very commendable.
You can chat the number[/quote]
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Pakodoc: 11:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
perfectgen:

@ayandee, I will equally love to have the past questions. If you don't mind, help send the past questions to perfectgentlemans@yahoo.com

Thanks
@ayandee, please help me with the past questions as well. You can send to jadmalee77@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 25, 2020
S’il vous plaît, moi aussi, j’en ai besoin. Je commence apprendre le français dernier mois. Ne riez pas à mon français, je encore dans A1.
Remercie

Pakodoc:

@ayandee, please help me with the past questions as well. You can send to jadmalee77@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by FavouRising: 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
ShoeShineGuy:
You just posted a number with ease (even though it's against the thread's rule) without any consequence, so far at least. You could have as well tagged the flyer along with your post so as to enable us all on the thread see what's on offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Kkofi: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hello Etrange and Mamaroon. Let me start by thanking you all for your help on this forum. I have already passed my EILTS in one seating. I am actually bilingual and very good in French. I however wrote TEF Canada twice and i scored C1 on all components in both attempts except the writing part where i got the lower side of B2. Obviously i am doing something wrong when it comes to writing. I have searched online for answers but was never able to find one. My results just came in and i still got B2 lower again and C1 on other sections.

I know you receive a lot messages from Nairaland but I’m kindly pleading with you for help. You guys are the gurus and were able to pass writing. I am sending you guys a private message. I will be most grateful if we can connect.

Thank you very much in advance.
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Fabguen: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
This yeye bot has blocked mamaroon
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ayandee: 8:38am On Jun 26, 2020
I shall be posting examples of well-written fait divers (based on other members' positive comments from the facebook group "comment se preparer au TEF). This was what i did while preparing for TEF. I studied such writing samples and replicated each and everyone of them.

I plan to do this on a daily basis. I pray i would be consistent undecided

4 Likes

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Hopeful123: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
ayandee:
I shall be posting examples of well-written fait divers (based on other members' positive comments from the facebook group "comment se preparer au TEF). This was what i did while preparing for TEF. I studied such writing samples and replicated each and everyone of them.

I plan to do this on a daily basis. I pray i would be consistent undecided

Thnak you for this
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Lavieestbelle: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Comme c'est chouette ! Merci beaucoup kiss
Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Kennyyo: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
I guess I should give an update on my journey to encourage someone. I am not a regular contributor and I really don't talk much so most people wouldn't know my story. But seeing that I got some help following this page I have decided to share a few lines on my journey so far. Please manage it as it might not be very coherent.

It has been a long and deliberate journey that started in 2016.

So when my mates were processing in 2016, I was at a disadvantage because i did not have a master's degree. So the first step was to enrol for a Master's programme in Unilag. It had to be part time so I had to wait for 2 years to earn same. Following the trend of scores in 2017 I had envisaged that scores might not be as low as they were then so I started looking for options to make sure I have high enough scores by the time I was done with my Masters programme. So I decided learning french was the route but combining this with a masters programme was going to be tough. So I couldn't immediately start learning french. I eventually started learning french in March 2018.

Let me fast forward here. So I got my ECA done through ICES (took 7 months- 3 months delay from Unilag and ICES took 4 months), wrote IELTS in July 2019 and got LSRW: 8,7.5,7.5,7 (single attempt). Wrote TEF in October 2019 and got LSRW- C1,B1,C1,B2. My CRS score was 403 and i was already planning to rewrite TEF when New Brunswick organized the Information Session in February. Luckily my NOC was listed so I was able to apply and got invited to attend the session. But more importantly, the fact I could speak french coupled with a TEF result played a huge factor in being invited

I eventually got a nomination from New Brunswick early this month and then Federal ITA on Wednesday. The journey is not completed yet but a lot of progress has been made.

I hope someone finds this encouraging and continues to push. Things might not all work out as you are thinking in your head, but hang in there and keep pushing. It will end in praise.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Fabguen: 8:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kennyyo:
It will end in praise.

Wawuuuu! Bravo Kennyyo! Your perserverance paid off nicely. Wishing you all of the best with the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by ayandee: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kennyyo:
I guess I should give an update on my journey to encourage someone. I am not a regular contributor and I really don't talk much so most people wouldn't know my story. But seeing that I got some help following this page I have decided to share a few lines on my journey so far. P8lease manage it as it might not be very coherent.

It has been a long and deliberate journey that started in 2016.

So when my mates were processing in 2016, I was at a disadvantage because i did not have a master's degree. So the first step was to enrol for a Master's programme in Unilag. It had to be part time so I had to wait for 2 years to earn same. Following the trend of scores in 2017 I had envisaged that scores might not be as low as they were then so I started looking for options to make sure I have high enough scores by the time I was done with my Masters programme. So I decided learning french was the route but combining this with a masters programme was going to be tough. So I couldn't immediately start learning french. I eventually started learning french in March 2018.

Let me fast forward here. So I got my ECA done through ICES (took 7 months- 3 months delay from Unilag and ICES took 4 months), wrote IELTS in July 2019 and got LSRW: 8,7.5,7.5,7 (single attempt). Wrote TEF in October 2019 and got LSRW- C1,B1,C1,B2. My CRS score was 403 and i was already planning to rewrite TEF when New Brunswick organized the Information Session in February. Luckily my NOC was listed so I was able to apply and got invited to attend the session. But more importantly, the fact I could speak french coupled with a TEF result played a huge factor in being invited

I eventually got a nomination from New Brunswick early this month and then Federal ITA on Wednesday. The journey is not completed yet but a lot of progress has been made.

I hope someone finds this encouraging and continues to push. Things might not all work out as you are thinking in your head, but hang in there and keep pushing. It will end in praise.

big congratulations. I'm happy for you. It's truly been a journey of perseverance. May the rest of the process be smooth and fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kennyyo:
I guess I should give an update on my journey to encourage someone.

Wrote TEF in October 2019 and got LSRW- C1,B1,C1,B2. My CRS score was 403 and i was already planning to rewrite TEF when New Brunswick organized the Information Session in February. Luckily my NOC was listed so I was able to apply and got invited to attend the session. But more importantly, the fact I could speak french coupled with a TEF result played a huge factor in being invited

This is such good news....
Things really can work differently from our expectations....you were looking for 40 something extra CRS points and you ended up with 600!!!

Massive congratulations....all that remains is to package the application wella.

Praises ni, all round!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kkofi:
I am actually bilingual and very good in French. I however wrote TEF Canada twice and i scored C1 on all components in both attempts except the writing part where i got the lower side of B2. Obviously i am doing something wrong when it comes to writing. I have searched online for answers but was never able to find one. My results just came in and i still got B2 lower again and C1 on other sections.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hope this helps.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
Useful links to conquer Writing....many more in thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration/26#76185890

https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration/48#81507141

https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration/22#75750675

https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration/70#84372099

One of the posts above talks about attention to grammar and don't forget to add one or two subjunctive.

For fait divers - add a title, date, newspaper name at the beginning. Make it humourous if possible.

https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration/78#85784813

Please raise any questions here.... we are a helpful community.

5 Likes 12 Shares

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by olalekan9320(m): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Kennyyo:
I guess I should give an update on my journey to encourage someone. Wrote TEF in October 2019 and got LSRW- C1,B1,C1,B2. My CRS score was 403 and i was already planning to rewrite TEF when New Brunswick organized the Information Session in February. Luckily my NOC was listed so I was able to apply and got invited to attend the session. But more importantly, the fact I could speak french coupled with a TEF result played a huge factor in being invited

Félicitations !!

1 Like

Re: All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! by Kennyyo: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2020
Merci
olalekan9320:
Félicitations !!

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (183) (Reply)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.