Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night (23873 Views)

Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds / Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht / Anthony Joshua And Sister, Janet Joshua On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by FuckFuckBoy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
okwabayi:
He is probably right. He has the height advantage needed in modern heavyweight boxing. Their division doesn't need skills, only a height or weight advantage.
Nikolai Valuev who suffered acromegaly and stood 7'1 retired undefeated from his physically advantageous attributes.

The middleweight and welterweight division are the best there is in boxing, they utilise a mixture of skill and stamina.

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by instinctg(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

If AJ was clearly better that wilder, he would have fought n defeated wilder twice in 2016.

and what was wilder waiting for against klitchko as at then ?
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by instinctg(m): 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

By AJ keeps shying out of that fight we all want so badly thereby giving credibility to Wilder

this guy get your facts right, Aj's team has sent Wilders a contract of 15million dollars slated for April 2019 at Wembley. so whose ducking who ?
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by FarahAideed: 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
instinctg:

this guy get your facts right, Aj's team has sent Wilders a contract of 15million dollars slated for April 2019 at Wembley. so whose ducking who ?

Ahh it seems you are feeding off old news and they also said wilder had to pay them 50 million dollars upfront but when wilders team came with the money and agreed to the 15 million dollars AJ still backed out
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by instinctg(m): 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

Ahh it seems you are feeding off old news and they also said wilder had to pay them 50 million dollars upfront but when wilders team came with the money and agreed to the 15 million dollars AJ still backed out

oga, the current 15mill deal was presented by Aj and was an aftermath of the supposed 50mill fight. Aj is the A-side, he had paid his dues, overpaid his previous opponents and is d cash cow who should call the shots.

Just like Mayweather, Oscar de LA hiya and other successful boxers, Aj is a business man who loves boxing and holds the ace, you are subject to his terms, the unified heavy weight champs terms.

what was Beyonce wilder doing in his so called 40 fights? not one attempt to unify, not an attempt to engage klitchko (asides his visit to klitchkos camp to eat cake, google it ) .

Aj has offered wilder a pay check 10 times the average of wilder, wilder needs Aj and not vice-versa, once again get your facts right and don't believe in fake yanks news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by FarahAideed: 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
instinctg:

oga, the current 15mill deal was presented by Aj and was an aftermath of the supposed 50mill fight. Aj is the A-side, he had paid his dues, overpaid his previous opponents and is d cash cow who should call the shots.

Just like Mayweather, Oscar de LA hiya and other successful boxers, Aj is a business man who loves boxing and holds the ace, you are subject to his terms, the unified heavy weight champs terms.

what was Beyonce wilder doing in his so called 40 fights? not one attempt to unify, not an attempt to engage klitchko (asides his visit to klitchkos camp to eat cake, google it ) .

Aj has offered wilder a pay check 10 times the average of wilder, wilder needs Aj and not vice-versa, once again get your facts right and don't believe in fake yanks news.
Even wilder has never denied the fact that he needs the AJ fight more than AJ needs it but I can see the fear IN AJs eyes when Deontay is mentioned
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by instinctg(m): 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

Even wilder has never denied the fact that he needs the AJ fight more than AJ needs it but I can see the fear IN AJs eyes when Deontay is mentioned

Fear? another conspiracy theory. watch Joshua's interviews with preceding opponents eg whyte, breazeele etc ,you might mistake Ajs countenance for fear whereas it's just the lads body language.

Aj is not the best of body language actors but he sure takes on the best in the division by talking with his fists cos talk is cheap .

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by FarahAideed: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
instinctg:

Fear? another conspiracy theory. watch Joshua's interviews with preceding opponents eg whyte, breazeele etc ,you might mistake Ajs countenance for fear whereas it's just the lads body language.

Aj is not the best of body language actors but he sure takes on the best in the division by talking with his fists cos talk is cheap .

I don't know why but I seem to trust your judgement
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by sunisonflex29(m): 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
ollah2:

Technically Joshua didn't chicken out, both of them want the fight on in their base surely for favouritism. Perhaps, a neutral ground like Nigeria will help grin
Nigeria neutral ground? straight win for AJ bdat na
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
instinctg:

and what was wilder waiting for against klitchko as at then ?

wilder was the one who called out wladmir klitchko for a fight in 2015 but it never materialized. @ over 40 years old, W Klitchko couldnt compete more, thats old age for a boxer. Tyson fury n AJ beat him back to back n he had to retire.

Even W klitchko has said to AJ that a fight with wilder would be a dangerous one. Everyone knows this. It's a pity that Nigerians keep saying that AJ will win wilder with a knockout. Thats very silly.
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by instinctg(m): 5:57am On Aug 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

wilder was the one who called out wladmir klitchko for a fight in 2015 but it never materialized.

this is news, proof?
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2018
instinctg:

this is news, proof?

It's left for u to find proof.
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Philistine(m): 11:04am On Aug 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

It's left for u to find proof.
Stop the lies. Wilder's coach said he(wilder) was not ready to fight klitscko in 2015. He felt wilder was not up to the standard of klitscko, Aj did what wilder was scared of doing!
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Philistine(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

wilder was the one who called out wladmir klitchko for a fight in 2015 but it never materialized. @ over 40 years old, W Klitchko couldnt compete more, thats old age for a boxer. Tyson fury n AJ beat him back to back n he had to retire.

Even W klitchko has said to AJ that a fight with wilder would be a dangerous one. Everyone knows this. It's a pity that Nigerians keep saying that AJ will win wilder with a knockout. Thats very silly.
Wilder never called klitscko out, it was the other way round. U can google it, stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2018
Tyson's statement is just such a funny one that helps you relax grin

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!
Re: Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night by Emmynation(m): 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2020
omg ���

AJ beat am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cheick Tiote Was Expecting His 4th Child Just Days After His Tragic Death / Portugal Vs Spain 3-3 World Cup Highlights (Video) / Pele Lauds Mbappe For Equaling His 60-year-old Record At World Cup 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.