Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO (13737 Views)

Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley / SARS Operatives Broke Into A Private Hostel In AAU, Ekpoma To Harass Students / Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by Giftedhand92: 7:03am On Aug 13, 2018
Police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmus, has yet again waded in on the trend that has been buzzing in the country for a while now – the #EndSARS.
While the PPRO has always been one who advocates for the #ReformSARS and not #EndSARS, she has always also been one who is against police brutality.
While responding to a tweet by a Nigerian who said he would be traveling down to Nigeria with tattoos of endangered animals to dare police officers, the PPRO responded as thus,
Even if you draw black serpent and lion, as long as your hands are clean and you are running legitimate deals, no police is allowed to harass you….

The Nigerian had tweeted,
When I come back to Nigeria, I am coming with tattoos of all endangered animals on my hands and body. I am coming with an IPhone with cryptocurrency apps (that’s the future currency) various money apps and I would be waiting for the #SARS that wants to brand me Yahoo. Bring it on.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/dolapo-badmus-no-policer-is-allowed-to-harass-you-even-if-you-have-a-black-serpent-as-tattoo-on-your-body/

1 Like

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by dabwan123(m): 7:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Na waoh...I made it again..FTC. Where's Lady_f..?
Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Tell that to Yomi Shogunle

Dude's always on Twitter making mockery of Nigerian's complaints (esp about SARS) and even went ahead to tell BBC that the majority of them are false claims. And he's supposed to be the face of public relations. Tell me why police won't continue harassing people.

You guys will give 'orders' from Abuja but have no plan in place to make sure any of them are enforced. For example the one about road blocks. Not all police officers are bad but the bad ones are the loudest and are making everyone see the force as a joke.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by veekid(m): 7:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Can she stop feeding us bullshit lies by tweeting nonsense? every Nigerians knows sars are armed robbers and kidnappers,they obviously have forgotten the reason why they were created,so scrap them already...we say.
This woman, yomi shogunle, korede hello, Buhari and IGP, all of them are mad. Awon wayre 100%

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by Sektor101(m): 7:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Goodnews but u and I know that it will not work in naija. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by nepapole(m): 7:06am On Aug 13, 2018
yinmu

3 Likes

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by Austema(m): 7:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Some of us think that this is a good news. So let me ask you this question; if the police men harrass you what will you do? You will call the PPRO Abi? #Nothing will happen

19 Likes

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by biodun95: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2018
K
Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by Franzinni: 7:06am On Aug 13, 2018
This woman must be a police officer in Somalia because she keeps saying thing (right things) that contradicts the things ( wrong things) her fellow police believe... They (police). Have seen too many nollywood movies to think that having a dreadlocks or a tattoo mean you must be a criminal...

Well I don't blame them cuz its the mentality of the blackward race...

She hella fine tho... I'm a sucker for women in uniform. .just wanna ..... Her in that uniform like ughhhh

6 Likes

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by chibike69: 7:07am On Aug 13, 2018
grin
Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by itiswellandwell: 7:08am On Aug 13, 2018
Hmmmm. Talk is cheap.

It's a brand new week dear nairalanders, may we be all favored this week and may any misfortune this week carries not be our portion.

Little advice : have you got any plan you working on? stop procrastinating and start small. Do you have low self esteem? Start working on it as it may be hindering those bigger packages ahead of you. Just think about it this way, when you see yourself less, how do you want to think big? when you accept every thrash people throw at you, how do you wanna forge ahead in life?
Lastly, stop comparing yourself with people. It's a very big factor shattering those your plans. Also, a journey of a month, you comparing yourself with someone could make that journey a journey of eternity. Do you know why? Do you know that, you might have started those your plans and be in bigger places if you aren't comparing yourself with that person in bigger places already and you waiting for bigger resources before you could start those your plans in a bid to quickly be at par with those people in bigger places. Wake up and start small, you will get to their levels somedays somedays and not instantly. Best of lucks to everyone this new week.

Cheap Samsung s6. Check my signature.

4 Likes

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by Austema(m): 7:09am On Aug 13, 2018
Sektor101:
Good
dont go and put your self into problem. Because police will never follow that one. This is Nigeria for you

1 Like

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by kawaodne(m): 7:09am On Aug 13, 2018
Tell us what we should do if they eventually harass you since you are clean and legit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by Hades2016(m): 7:09am On Aug 13, 2018
Story
Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by zicoraads: 7:10am On Aug 13, 2018
Sad thing is: some tattoo bearing guys will read this and take it to heart. Forgetting that what the man says online and what he tells his officers are two different things. Besides, are his officers even online? undecided

And to that guy she replied to, for his own sake, I'll advice he stays put. If Police don't kill you, other criminals will. And nothing will be done about it. Especially now that you have announced your coming. Olodo foreigner. undecided

7 Likes

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by PrincessB1(f): 7:10am On Aug 13, 2018
This is Naija

Believe it at your own peril undecided

2 Likes

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by dayleke: 7:10am On Aug 13, 2018
No be dis Naija ni?

1 Like

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by mybestlove(m): 7:11am On Aug 13, 2018
Our police needs education and reorientation.

Being in uniform isn't a mark of superiority over others.

Good morning Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by tellwisdom: 7:12am On Aug 13, 2018
Spits angry
Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by lytech1(m): 7:15am On Aug 13, 2018
I will believe this if am not a nigerian. The same people will tell you BAIL IS FREE,even when reverse is the case. AS FOR ME,I FEAR MEN IN BLACK THAN THE REAL THIEF

2 Likes

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by MetroBaba1(m): 7:17am On Aug 13, 2018
Only If SARS Will Respect Themselves
Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by Buffalo2(m): 7:18am On Aug 13, 2018
Oro runrun
Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by tizzle(m): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2018
We have heard... now Tell that to your officers... Educate/enlighten them...
Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by Emycord: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2018
she is absolutely right no police has ever hasass anyone ON "twitter" its very impossible to do. but i for your own safety never over carry this stuff unto nigeria streets. its only restricted to twitter

1 Like

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by sammylove22(m): 7:27am On Aug 13, 2018
Pls PPRO, is it right for policemen to stop you and ask you to enter your phone password to check all your privacy without warrant?

1 Like

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by Kharol1234: 7:27am On Aug 13, 2018
police dae hear dat 1?
Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by phase1: 7:41am On Aug 13, 2018
SARS is a criminal organization run by the transmission IG himself.

1 Like

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by lebete3000: 7:43am On Aug 13, 2018
Giftedhand92:
Police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmus, has yet again waded in on the trend that has been buzzing in the country for a while now – the #EndSARS.
While the PPRO has always been one who advocates for the #ReformSARS and not #EndSARS, she has always also been one who is against police brutality.
While responding to a tweet by a Nigerian who said he would be traveling down to Nigeria with tattoos of endangered animals to dare police officers, the PPRO responded as thus,
Even if you draw black serpent and lion, as long as your hands are clean and you are running legitimate deals, no police is allowed to harass you….

When I come back to Nigeria, I am coming with tattoos of all endangered animals on my hands and body. I am coming with an IPhone with cryptocurrency apps (that’s the future currency) various money apps and I would be waiting for the #SARS that wants to brand me Yahoo. Bring it on.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/dolapo-badmus-no-policer-is-allowed-to-harass-you-even-if-you-have-a-black-serpent-as-tattoo-on-your-body/

I really pity that man coming from obodo oyinbo.
Believe her at your own peril....
Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2018
Giftedhand92:

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

mechunu dia woman..!!! Even as we speak now they are driving erratically like rabid dogs all over the country maiming,harrassing,kidnapping,intimidating and of course killing and extortion is a constant recipe to produce a Nigerian police officer..

U are a very shameless stuuupid woman with all due respect..I came to my conclusion that you are either belligerent,schizoid or you have the walking corpse syndrome, because only if u suffer the aforementioned will it be acceptable to an ordinary Nigerian that u are actually devoid of REALITY.

I agree there's hierarchy in the force but u av subordinates control those ones,organize sensitization seminars,publish those regularly not pics of ur round bleachedface always and commenting abstractly like u typing from the grave because u are always in contrast and making empty promises.

Don't upset me it's Monday!

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Children Rescued From Human Trafficker In Ogun / AAUA Demands Prosecution Of Soldiers Who Gang-Raped Student / Four Turkish Nationals Kidnapped In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.