Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO (13732 Views)

Mohbad: Ex-Lagos PPRO Recounts Encounter With Naira Marley / SARS Operatives Broke Into A Private Hostel In AAU, Ekpoma To Harass Students / Don't Dress Like A Criminal So That Police Will Not Harass You - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2018
Giftedhand92:
Police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmus, has yet again waded in on the trend that has been buzzing in the country for a while now – the #EndSARS.
While the PPRO has always been one who advocates for the #ReformSARS and not #EndSARS, she has always also been one who is against police brutality.
While responding to a tweet by a Nigerian who said he would be traveling down to Nigeria with tattoos of endangered animals to dare police officers, the PPRO responded as thus,
Even if you draw black serpent and lion, as long as your hands are clean and you are running legitimate deals, no police is allowed to harass you….

The Nigerian had tweeted,
When I come back to Nigeria, I am coming with tattoos of all endangered animals on my hands and body. I am coming with an IPhone with cryptocurrency apps (that’s the future currency) various money apps and I would be waiting for the #SARS that wants to brand me Yahoo. Bring it on.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/dolapo-badmus-no-policer-is-allowed-to-harass-you-even-if-you-have-a-black-serpent-as-tattoo-on-your-body/

this woman is a well bred idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2018
sammylove22:
Pls PPRO, is it right for policemen to stop you and ask you to enter your phone password to check all your privacy without warrant?
in sane countries its a jailable offense..Lol.,but here i suggest u do itoooo until u are wealthy enough to av peace and live free...Being poor and living in a 3rd world country can be likened to incarceration..If u know u know.
Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by RexTramadol1: 8:20am On Aug 13, 2018
Your tattoo your business

They drop you, still your business

You're coming with a mentality to dare police

Issorait!
Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by Shegzy8(m): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2018
Mtscheeew..in area f here once you are been arrested and taken to the station and they find out you have a tattoo, you are a criminal already....the person that wants to bail you will have to pay gate fee to gain access into the station the pay for your bail..

Its so worse that if you don't have cash and want to withdraw outside, they will give you a specific time and when it elapse you will pay another fee to gain access to the station
Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by kunletexs: 12:47am On Aug 14, 2018
Tell that to your bunch of foolish SARS and Policemen who cannot but spill their stupidity in public
Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by NicoleFrancesLo: 2:26am On Aug 14, 2018
Hello my name is nicole frances lo
Re: No Officer Is Allowed To Harass You even If You Have A Serpent As Tattoo - PPRO by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2018
NPF is trying to save its face in the wake of the current directives by the VP to overhaul SARS.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

AAUA Demands Prosecution Of Soldiers Who Gang-Raped Student / 6 Children Rescued From Human Trafficker In Ogun / Ghanaian Graduate Among 10 Suspected To Have Joined ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.