Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) (36904 Views)

Susan Elumelu's 90th Birthday Party: Tony Elumelu's Mother Marks Birthday (Photo / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by frowland(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2018
One of the luckiest mummy out there. Alive to reap the fruit of her labour. A very big fruit oooO.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2018
Money is the source it congrat mother.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by stevio(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2018
Tony,seriously,your money looooooooooong.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by mightguy(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
generationz:

my bank statement doesn't stop his nose from being bent perpetually
mtchew
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin

This prayer was translated from Yoruba language

pemiakd:
Congrats.

Make God give me money to care of my parent, make he con give them longer life and make dey no use their hands bury me and my siblings
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by Bignuell(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ma'am money is involved. Money itself gives you a fraction of peace. She doesnt have to worrying about her son not being paid for months. C'mon her son is a CEO, he pays people, he employes people, he has changed d lives of so many people and that isnt peace of mind for the mom. Oh common, if i become a CEO tomorrow, half of my problem is solved. The highest peace a mom could enjoy is knowing that her children are responsible,
To themselves and the society, they are living and earning well enough to take care of her. In as much as money has its downside. A sane man with money like him could change alot of things. Once you have peace of mind, yoh no even need food, you go just dey fresh dey go in the sense that u dont have to worry abt house rent, what to eat, how much it'll cost, what of wear, the children school. Trust me with money, you can get the freshest vegetable.
OboOlora:
Some people will come and say it’s money, forgetting that there are old women with not so much money but also look as good.
The keys are fresh food like those fresh village vegetables, rest of mind, inner peace, good relationship with God and most importantly caring family!
God help us to achieve our aims in life
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
She's really aging with GRACE
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by Jamesrock(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
OboOlora:

Richie Rich, I’m fine dear. How’s Abuja? Shey u will send PJ to come n pick me. Make I chop out of your 30billion naaaa

obo- vagina
olora- fleshy with fats...

OLOSHO 1
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Fine woman
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by emmanuelex1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
what of your dad?
RealSniper:
God bless me and keep my mother to enjoy my blessing and her labour. God please I beg. Amen.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by bobaydavid(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
proud Mother of a Successful Man. My mother will also live to clock 90,even as i become successful and influential
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by RealSniper: 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
emmanuelex1:
what of your dad?
And my dad too. Thank you.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by iamjustified(m): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
SHEY NA ONLY ME DEY SEE DAT AUNTY WEY GET K-LEGS FOR BACK??
SO RICH PEOPLE SEF DEY GET K-LEGS ABI SHEY NA KNOCKING KNEES WE GO CALL AM?? HMM..[b][/b]
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by Blessed200016: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
queenbetsy:
Dear God,

I'm writing to you this minute to please preserve my mum till 90. She deserves to be taken care of till she closes her eyes permanently and I haven't even done anything for her. sad

My regards to dad. cry

Yours sincerely,
Beth
Aunty Beth. Kindly avail me your contact pls
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
frowland:
One of the luckiest mummy out there. Alive to reap the fruit of her labour. A very big fruit oooO.

Asin eeh cool money actually adds some years 2 ur age grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by pemiakd: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Yinxies:
grin

This prayer was translated from Yoruba language

Abi Now, Na so our people talk am
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by pemiakd: 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
OboOlora:
Some people will come and say it’s money, forgetting that there are old women with not so much money but also look as good.
The keys are fresh food like those fresh village vegetables, rest of mind, inner peace, good relationship with God and most importantly caring family!
God help us to achieve our aims in life

And how dey keep their body when dey dey young
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by queenbetsy(f): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
Blessed200016:
Aunty Beth. Kindly avail me your contact pls
i hope I'm safe oooo

I sent you a pm already
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by Blessed200016: 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
queenbetsy:
i hope I'm safe oooo

I sent you a pm already
Good. Seen. Hv replied... Kindly mention me when u reciprocate
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by ebereokey(m): 1:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
This man resembles Late Stephen Keshi.abi I lie
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by queenbetsy(f): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Blessed200016:
Good. Seen. Hv replied... Kindly mention me when u reciprocate
i just hope I'm safe sha grin

I've replied
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by Blessed200016: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
queenbetsy:
i just hope I'm safe sha grin

I've replied
in safe & rightful hands ma'am. I do hope it gonna be positive now. Waiting on mention
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by queenbetsy(f): 1:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
Blessed200016:
in safe & rightful hands ma'am. I do hope it gonna be positive now. Waiting on mention
just keep checking your mail bro
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by Blessed200016: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
queenbetsy:
replied
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by Blessed200016: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
queenbetsy:
Done. Replied
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by richidinho(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
OboOlora:

Richie Rich, I’m fine dear. How’s Abuja? Shey u will send PJ to come n pick me. Make I chop out of your 30billion naaaa

your wish is my command dear, hope ur shape never reduce? grin
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
She's strong.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by amstardi: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Igbo amaka
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
queenbetsy:
Dear God,

I'm writing to you this minute to please preserve my mum till 90. She deserves to be taken care of till she closes her eyes permanently and I haven't even done anything for her. sad

My regards to dad. cry

Yours sincerely,
Beth

Very inspiring, and one of the cutest ladies ve seen. Your prayer shall be answered in Jesus name
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by lanrefront1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
I believe she looks her age

No, she don't look like a 75 year old.
Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by queenbetsy(f): 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
Tunagee:

Very inspiring, and one of the cutest ladies ve seen. Your prayer shall be answered in Jesus name
thanks cutie

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Mother Celebrating Her 90th Birthday In Few Days Time (Photos) by modaink333: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
God bless and keep my mother... I need to flex her as Tony does to his mum.. ..happy Birthday mama

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Things Nigerians Spend Their Money On / Keke Napep, Danfo Bus Or Uber? Which Is A More Profitable Business? / I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.