Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. (67884 Views)

Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) / Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Fierce11: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
calculator123:

2 would leave their parents house to become 1.. What this means his your body belongs to your wife and alone. Same applies to your wife.. Like i said before, it is an written rule of marriage.
Sir.. I am highly disappointed with this comment..
"two would leave their parents house and become one".. Lmao.. What if they were orphans who never knew their parents or even had a house ehn? Are those ones allowed to partake in the external sex thing? Lmao.. And you said that becoming one means your body belongs to your wife alone.. That indirectly means that her body belongs to me alone so she should ask for my permission before our baby sucks her breast abi? Is her bre*st not my own? Do i not handle it when we hitting it?
Lols.. My comment is completely silly and foolish but it was not off the point..
There is nothing like my body becomes one with hers in this basis.. Besides, if our body becomes one, then our reasoning should hv flowed together.. period

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
OboOlora:
She for use preek drag d guy enter road. Mschewww, stupid men that can’t keep their deek in one place
grin Me I dey keep my own in plenty places

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Icon79(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Smart gurl cool

O pari

BIXYBABE:
I'm imaging how d sidechick will feel as if ground should open make she enter. Some ladies are shameless..........I can never cheat on my husband no matter what, I always think that in process if person come die wetin I go tell baba God. Besides Kondo no be food
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by dokkyelele(f): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
danny56:
What is the causes of this infidelity all over the world?

No one trust anybody again!

It is the Devil....I mean Satan

Have you been answered?
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Icon79(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Omo, forget what the radical feminists are telling you, I have never seen a divorced woman (or a single woman over 30) who's happy and fulfilled in her life. Trust me, on that one. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT trying to promote cheating in any way, shape or form. Any man or woman who cheats on his/her partner is evil and deserves what s/he gets.

However, I am just trying to keep it real here. Women, the solution to every problem should be NOT a divorce. Divorce doesn't solve nothing; and most importantly, it isn't possible for any woman to live a happy and fulfilled life without a husband. That's one of the judgements pronounced on Eve by God:

Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you” (Genesis 3:16).

O pari

cococandy:
What’s sad about her being out of a disrespectful marriage?
Some of you think women can’t live without a useless man. She’s very much better off without him. Let the side chicken become the main hen. That’s no issue. She will then start dealing with other chickens too.

Your comment is very disgusting

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Icon79(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
Nah, I beg to disagree. Satan can tempt you but he cannot make you do ANYTHING. He doesn't have such powers.

The real cause of infidelity, amongst both men and women, is lack of self control.

O pari

dokkyelele:

It is the Devil....I mean Satan

Have you been answered?
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Headlesschicken(m): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
undecided
ImaIma1:

Yours cannot??
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
cococandy:
What’s sad about her being out of a disrespectful marriage?
Some of you think women can’t live without a useless man. She’s very much better off without him. Let the side chicken become the main hen. That’s no issue. She will then start dealing with other chickens too.

Your comment is very disgusting

So do you know why the husband cheated?

What if the wife was denying him sex?

what if the fault was from the wife?

Lots of women that goes out of their marriages are actually the reason why the marriage crash at the first place..
You tell about a disrespectful marriage, yet the attitude from the wife towards the husband is a very high level of disrespect..

Every mistake in marriage must not end in divorce.

Don't allow your feminist mentality prevent you from enjoying your marriage..

You all should take lessons from the marriages of Beyonce and that of will smith and his wife...

Do you think both will smith and jayz have not cheated on their wives?

But Forgiveness and understanding trumps above all..

To err is human but to forgive is divine..

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
queensera:
A lady Caught his Cheating Husband And Sidechick In The Act, Beats Them To Pulp In Their unclothedness.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/lady-beats-up-her-husband-and-his-side-chick-after-catching-them-video/

Where is the pictures of the pulp beaten lovers?
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by trapQ: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
Oga say what you know... Infidelity is a human thing. Cheating has always applied to both genders.

Google polyandry and cure your ignorance. Women do get married to multiple husbands especially in India,
China, Taiwan and Africa. It's not a new phenomenon.
adecz:

"Infidelity" na oyibo word.

In Africa, the word applies to
women, not men.

That is why a man can marry as
many women as he desires.

Show me anywhere in the world,
talk less of Africa, where woman can
marry more than one hussy at a time. cool

Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by trapQ: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
Continue being myopic. There are several divorced women who are happy and successful. It is not your business to tell women to stick with their cheating partners. Marriage is not a do or die affair.
So many women are unhappy in their marriages and can't leave because of the social stigma, and that happens only in Africa. Get more exposure and you will know that the world doesn't revolve around your diick.
Icon79:
Omo, forget what the radical feminists are telling you, I have never seen a divorced woman (or a single woman over 30) who's happy and fulfilled in her life. Trust me, on that one. Don't get me wrong, I am NOT trying to promote cheating in any way, shape or form. Any man or woman who cheats on his/her partner is evil and deserves what s/he gets.

However, I am just trying to keep it real here. Women, the solution to every problem should be NOT a divorce. Divorce doesn't solve nothing; and most importantly, it isn't possible for any woman to live a happy and fulfilled life without a husband. That's one of the judgements pronounced on Eve by God:

Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you” (Genesis 3:16).

O pari

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Ezi1993(f): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
adecz:
grin
Its okay to beat the side chick.
But how una wan remain for same house, after u beat your oga?
If I be your oga, I go kuku pack go the sidechick house leave u with your wahala.
How person go dey chop egusi everyday?? undecided undecided undecided
Choi,,one cheat sported.
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by AfroSamurai: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Colourich:
You know its funny when married women go straight up to confront their husband's sidechick instead of confronting only the husband, like what business does she have with the side chick when the husband has refused to keep his pecker for his wife.
it's the same reason why it's funny when husband's go after guys who sleeps with their wife. Like what business do they have with the guy, when their wives can't keep their thighs close.
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Ezi1993(f): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Fierce11:
P.s:- this may seem odd but....-
So she caught them having sex and she sees it as cheating? Biko how is he cheating her? Did they sign any agreement that says he cannot have sex with someone? Did they go to the court and accept sex restriction between themselves? If the man is wise, he should sue the hell out of this woman.. Besides, is it not the same women that always claim that marriage is not all about sex? The same way people buy food outside even when the woman of the house probably cooked something, is the same reason why men have sex outside.. and until external sex is finally accepted, then marriage shall (and must) always be riddled with problems.. Imagine a society that accepts homosexualism but still finds fault in sex with any lady of my choice 2e7 .
Another cheat sported.
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

And when the side chick becomes the maim chick, the position for side chick becomes vacant.

And the cycle continues.

The funny thing about all of you commenting on this thread is that you people didn't condemn the lady's action but If it was the other way round and the man was doing the beating I'd have seen comments like “he has no right to beat a woman ” “why didn't he divorce her instead ” .
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Gender equality is a scam.
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=Fierce11 post=70238701][/quote] open relationship can be fun for some couples thoughcheesy.the type mostly practuced in nigeria is d indirect open relationshipcheesy.
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Fierce11: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ezi1993:

Another cheat sported.
Madam biko respect that your donut hairstyle biko nu... I don't think you even understand the mean of the term 'to cheat'.. Anyways, its not SPORTED but SPOTTED.. You have a lot of reading and understanding to do.. So get to work
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Fierce11: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
lefulefu:
open relationship can be fun for some couples thoughcheesy.the type mostly practuced in nigeria is d indirect open relationshipcheesy.
Lmao.. say na 'indirect open relationship'.. you are right sha but the perspective that connects marriage and sex should be fvckn changed
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Diamond23(f): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Fierce11:

I see no correlation between sex and marriage.. If I am getting married to you, then it should be for the purpose of companionship, support, procreation and other benefits.. sex is therefore not a basis for marriage.. With that said, there would be definitely no 'catching' of my wife with another man.. The only thing that should cause a rift is if it happened on your matrimonial bed.. That one would just be disrespect.. If she wants extra sex, she can definitely get it outside..
Thats one thing that keeps me and my girl completely intact.. Provided we do not exceed the limit or turn money wasters
Easier said dan done!!!,May work out in a relationship buh definitely not marriage . Although I respect ur maturity for dat. U must v descended frm d planet MARS, not Earth nd definitely not 9ja....(no offense grin)

1 Like

Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by OboOlora(f): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:

grin Me I dey keep my own in plenty places
Oh boy. Which kain DP u de use
D tin b like sword shocked
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by cococandy(f): 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
These comments are the reasons why y’all raising kids that belong to other men

I have no sympathy for ANY man who ends dedicating his life to his kids only to find out they were never his. There’s no action without consequences. And that is one of the consequences of generational excuses made for male infidelity. Best of luck when it’s your turn cheesy

MRSoftapples:

Lots of women that goes out of their marriages are actually the reason why the marriage crash at the first place..
You tell about a disrespectful marriage, yet the attitude from the wife towards the husband is a very high level of disrespect..

You all should take lessons from the marriages of Beyonce and that of will smith and his wife...

Icon79:

O pari

adecz

"Infidelity" na oyibo word.

In Africa, the word applies to
women, not men.

That is why a man can marry as
many women as he desires.

Show me anywhere in the world,
talk less of Africa, where woman can
marry more than one hussy at a time. cool

3 Likes

Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by momlove: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
MRSoftapples:

How many times do you intend to err?Why can't you understand this your erring line when the woman is the guilty party?.Beyonce is not we,jayz and willsmith are not you.you and them aren't.......Should we measure the level of care and affection their wives get from d them despite their cheating?
Permit me to say that the clues to a husband that has gone astray are lack of affection,low cash flow,temper fly.Before a woman takes this drastic measure,she must have endured way too much.This is definitely not the first time.There is always a reason to cheat just same way there is a reason to divorce.
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Fierce11: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Diamond23:
Easier said dan done!!!,May work out in a relationship buh definitely not marriage . Although I respect ur maturity for dat.
Ma'am.. It is difficult does not mean that another can't handle it.. Believe me when I say i have seen alot in this forsaken life.. Besides, i don't think its easier said than done.. Its all about understanding.. Not changes even if we were to end up as life partners.. I might be jealous at times because the babe just too fresh.. But we'all know where our love lies .. This doesnt make us lechers in any way but explorers
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by dasparrow: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
This is why I have no respect for married people. They get married yet cannot keep the marital vows they took. Married people who have bastardized the marriage institution are the reason an increasing number of people are choosing to stay single.
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Fierce11:

Lmao.. say na 'indirect open relationship'.. you are right sha but the perspective that connects marriage and sex should be fvckn changed
well marriage is just mainly for companionship. Sex and children is just one of the benefits in it.though ppl have different perspective of what marriage is to them.
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
OboOlora:

Oh boy. Which kain DP u de use
D tin b like sword shocked
Na so. Na instrument of hardwork. It drills anything especially the ora-stic ones cheesy
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Ikpongiton: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
that is the reason i love nigerian ladies more than all this white ladies.a nigerian woman would have entered that room with a sharp knife, and remove that unfaithful dick,and turn him to a woman.
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Diamond23(f): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Fierce11:

Ma'am.. It is difficult does not mean that another can't handle it.. Believe me when I say i have seen alot in this forsaken life.. Besides, i don't think its easier said than done.. Its all about understanding.. Not changes even if we were to end up as life partners.. I might be [/b]jealous [b] at times because the babe just too fresh.. But we'all know where our love lies .. This doesnt make us lechers in any way but explorers
just dat single word @ bolded shows u r being genuine nd truthful.....still doff ma hat for u!
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
dasparrow:
This is why I have no respect for married people. They get married yet cannot keep the marital vows they took. Married people who have bastardized the marriage institution are the reason an increasing number of people are choosing to stay single.
check out most hotels in naijacheesy. Na mostly married ppl dey use am for cheating purposecheesy. A married go dey sleep for brothel.. While im wife will be sleeping around with houseboy,gateman and her numerious man friendscheesy. If u see some marriage u will just start laughingcheesy.
Re: Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. by Ikpongiton: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
Headlesschicken:
embarassed If only our d!cks could behave...
they can never behave,but with a sharp object,they will be force to remain inside the boxers or face the consequence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Makes A Fortune Selling Crayfish In Abuja Recently Got Married(Photos) / This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group / Female “viagra” Hits The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.