Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video (14459 Views)

Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) / MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video / We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
The song deserves to be banned .
Very useless song

1 Like

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
There was no where in that entire video where Muslims were maligned but instead the video is filled with snippets and verses attacking Nigerian Pentacostal pastor yet it's the Muslims that are complaining
Shut the fukk up.
Do Christians wear hijab?

2 Likes

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by justparamount(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Christians are known to be biased sets of people

How does dancing shaku shaku depict the kidnapped chibok girls ?

you can't compare it to what he said about pastors cos we have seen worse from swallowing snakes,rats eating grass drinking petrol and even licking pussy

constructive criticisms are welcome but most of u wll surely divert from falz issues

it's in Ur DNA

1 Like

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lolz, you cannot be a Muslim and still be sane.

Please when will NBC banned that useless song one of there useless alhaji pasoma sang that he use to mock Christianity, talo pa jesu(who kill Jesus)

lolz. No wonder sane people are tired of Islam.

7 Likes

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by adamsflick(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
HODcol:
I want to sell the Nation Nigeria,Who's willing to buy? Leave Nigeria in the hands of muslims for 10yrs, and you won't hear of Nigeria again!!!!! Backward people have taken over the affairs of Nation. Expect anything!!!

How much i need a nation
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by happney65: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
My Hijab wearing Ex-girlfriend called me today sef after about a year or so wey she no wan turn up again..We are seeing weekend and i go still remove the damm hijab and put in my dick and fucccck the shitt out of her pussy...

Nonesense and Buhari... grin

5 Likes

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by happney65: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
justparamount:

you can't compare it to what he said about pastors cos we have seen worse from swallowing snakes,rats eating grass drinking petrol and even licking pussy

constructive criticisms are welcome but most of u wll surely divert from falz issues

it's in Ur DNA

Can you please re-read what you wrote?Does it make any sense?I dont even understand what you are saying sef.. angry

1 Like

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
BadiratT:
Better, must they use hijab....qoute me and die

Lolz, i guess your husband is an agent of death.

Well last i check he use his money to buy the hijab, so i dont know why he cannot use it.

Hypocrite people everywhere
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by justparamount(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
happney65:

Can you please re-read what you wrote?Does it make any sense?I dont even understand what you are saying sef.. angry

yeah you can't

it's beyond your comprehension
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by KingCassy(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by KingCassy(m): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
Somebody tell me the objectives of this muric angry undecided undecided

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
justparamount:

it's in Ur DNA

Just one question please.

Can you swear with your Allah that no hijab woman have every dance shaku shaku with hijab before?

Muslim are know to be insane so am not surprise.

Lolz. I guess using hijab to dance is more paining you people than those that are using it to killing innocent people.

Hopeless terrorist.

7 Likes

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Bleep off .

Is it not your hijab smelling wearer that are bombing people in Nigeria.

Useless people.
And your fraudster seed gulping tithe collectors are scamming people all over Nigeria . And they’ve carried their stupidity to US to ask for $1K seed spewing till jesu cums .
Very useless set of nonentities.

1 Like

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by OsuMustGo: 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
BAILMONEY:
YORUBA MUSLIMS ROONU grin
OSU ALUSI UME OHU ROONU grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Ganbite: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Antoeni:

https://politicsngr.com/muslim-group-praises-nbc-ban-falzs-nigeria-video/
this writter get time ...believe me the ban will be lift soonest
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by bejeria101(m): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Come and ban it in my phone! Oponu mumuric

2 Likes

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by FarahAideed: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
4601CE:
Shut the fukk up.
Do Christians wear hijab?

And who told you that was Hijab?
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Reelmii: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
4601CE:
The song deserves to be banned . Very useless song
I feel ur pain

1 Like

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Daboomb: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
There was no where in that entire video where Muslims were maligned but instead the video is filled with snippets and verses attacking Nigerian Pentacostal pastor yet it's the Muslims that are complaining

MURIC is an association of backward-thinking fanatics, headed by a derainged and deluded, educated-illiterate!
NBC can ban the video till year 30,000..........it does not change its value or patronisation by Nigerians.

Of what effect is this NBC ban, when Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and a thousand other Social Media platforms are still available to play and watch it?
Who still bothers itself with NTA and its father, NBC or are they the owner of my IPAD and Laptop?

Yeeyee dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

And who told you that was Hijab?
check [url]google.com[/url]
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
Daboomb:

MURIC is an association of backward-thinking fanatics, headed by a derainged and deluded, educated-illiterate!
NBC can ban the video till year 30,000..........it does not change its value or patronisation by Nigerians.

Of what effect is this NBC ban, when Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and a thousand other Social Media platforms are still available to play and watch it?
Who still bothers itself with NTA and its father, NBC or are they the owner of my IPAD and Laptop?

Yeeyee dey smell.
If the NBC ban has no effect . Why are you people pained and ranting everywhere?
Yeye

1 Like

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by HajimeSaito(m): 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
4601CE:
And your fraudster seed gulping tithe collectors are scamming people all over Nigeria . And they’ve carried their stupidity to US to ask for $1K seed spewing till jesu cums .
Very useless set of nonentities.

It is the followers of the fake "prophet" and sexual pervert "Prison and Beatings Upon Him" (PBUH) who are a useless set of people.

3 Likes

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Daboomb: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
justparamount:

it's in Ur DNA

Funny that all these Muslims are all over this thread, FREELY speaking their minds without any compulsion to sign that they have become Christians and have accepted Jesus as their saviour!

But in their own threads, these Islamists will try to compel you to accept Allah by fire, by -force! ...Otherwise you cant post your own views.

This shows the difference between an Islamic religion that depends-on and uses FORCE as a tool of coercion, to get membership
and one that believes in the freedom of the mind and individual to make theeir choices, with just love and conviction.

5 Likes

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Daboomb: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
4601CE:
If the NBC ban has no effect . Why are you people pained and ranting everywhere?
Yeye

If you think this people posting are 'pained' by what NBC did, then you are as deluded as your MURIC chairman. grin grin

People are deriding and making jest of the ineffectual ban..... and you say they are pained?
How does this useless ban prevent people from still watching the video on so many-many other platforms or do you think everyone is like you islamic donkeys who only watch NTA?
grin grin

Muumu ni this one o!
shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by justseyi(m): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
People that have no direction.

Don't sit this year out waiting for admission through jamb. Try other guaranteed options like IJMB and Jupeb. These programs will give you the opportunity to gain secure admission into the University of your choice ( 200level)

What makes it better than Jamb.
*Result doesn't expire

*Can be used for more than 2 institutions

*Result is Equivalent to ND

* Competition for Admission isn't as much as Jamb

*Students would be lectured intensively on 3 subjects relating to their university course

* Admission is into 200level

For more info visit www.sva.com.ng

Call - 08023201628

Whatsapp - 08094214558
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Daboomb: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
HajimeSaito:

It is the followers of the fake "prophet" and sexual pervert "Prison and Beatings Upon Him" (PBUH) who are a useless set of people.

Abeg, leave that Prophet Muhammed who uses drug to sleep with 30-women in one go, out of the matter.
All over the world, his name is synonymous with terrorism naah.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Daboomb:

If you think this people posting are 'pained' by what NBC did, then you are as deluded as your MURIC chairman. grin grin

People are deriding and making jest of the ineffectual ban..... and you say they are pained?
How does this useless ban prevent people from still watching the video on so many-many other platforms or do you think everyone is like you islamic donkeys who only watch NTA?
grin grin

Muumu ni this one o!
shocked shocked
mynd44 rule2
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by ollah2: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:

A group complained not Muslims, you don't generalise when CAN does or says something. Why are you guys so pocritical and sentimental?

1 Like

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Daboomb: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
4601CE:
The song deserves to be banned .
Very useless song

Come and ban it now, shey na your Papa own Itunes, Amazon, Twitter, facebook, WhatsApp, e.t.c. tongue tongue tongue
Na so e pain you reach, Islamic terrorists.
tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Cancels DMW Live In Concert Over Rise Of COVID-19 / Top Five Hottest Nairaland Music Artistes / Banky W. Celebrates His 42nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.