Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video (14465 Views)

Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) / MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video / We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Daboomb:

MURIC is an association of backward-thinking fanatics, headed by a derainged and deluded, educated-illiterate!
NBC can ban the video till year 30,000..........it does not change its value or patronisation by Nigerians.

Of what effect is this NBC ban, when Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and a thousand other Social Media platforms are still available to play and watch it?
Who still bothers itself with NTA and its father, NBC or are they the owner of my IPAD and Laptop?

Yeeyee dey smell.
Yeeeah
Buhari went to the US and said naija youths are lazy
You people started behaving like a hen laced with magun,saying he portrayed naija people in baf light.
Yeeeah,watch in awe as your shame on christianity in Nigeria is portrayed to the world.only in anaija will songs depict sutana Christians touching each other.watch ur shame on christianity as it is being portrayed to the world ooo.sit and watch with a bottle of Pepsi and gala
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 14, 2018
gungab:

Exactly what I pointed out for my friend before arguing out of points
Pentecostal church, White garment church, as if that's not enough, they even put on their full regalia and cape to depict bad behavior in the video. Yet it's only MURIC that is complaining. It's pathetic.
U people should take a seat with gala and Pepsi and watch how ur Nigerian christianity is portrayed to the world.
Girls in sutana doing sexual stuffs and the rest.watch and CLP how ur religion is portrayed to the world,but we will not condone it
Shikena
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 14, 2018
Daboomb:

Funny that all these Muslims are all over this thread, FREELY speaking their minds without any compulsion to sign that they have become Christians and have accepted Jesus as their saviour!

But in their own threads, these Islamists will try to compel you to accept Allah by fire, by -force! ...Otherwise you cant post your own views.

This shows the difference between an Islamic religion that depends-on and uses FORCE as a tool of coercion, to get membership
and one that believes in the freedom of the mind and individual to make theeir choices, with just love and conviction.

I was taught,and backed it up by reading it
Most of the people who converted to Islam during the time of the prophet did so out of the prophet's good deeds
He was widely known as a trustworthy person even before he became a prophet.people would given him things to keep for them and would meet it the same way.
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2018
kristisking:
You see, when I comment now, all I see is you have been banned. To say that this man is a professor baffles me. Are these the kind of people we call professors? People who reason with their ass. Oya make una ban me again na
Wait,one question
Who amongst ur family or generation ever rose to the post of professorship.
If u have answer,let us know
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by masseratti: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2018
Gbemishile1:

U might be a criminal,but I am not
Never heard of or encountered SARS before
He says u're a criminal and so be it
And buhari called you lazy youths and you people started behaving like hen that was laced with magun
lolz apparently you lack comprehension, if you ve never encounter SARS that everyone is complaining about then keep your opinion to yourself, plus you said you ve never heard of SARS before that means you not a Nigerian,stay out of issue that is none of your business then Magun lancer guess you can't do well with her you have to approach your juju man for help, here is news for you he is the one servicing it.
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by masseratti: 9:12am On Aug 14, 2018
Gbemishile1:

And anytime u see a picture of a woman putting on hijab being caught for bad deeds,u cry Islamabad.
Wow,clap for the stupidity of your brain
how many Christian Nuns wearing what you call hijab or hindu women and Jewish women that Islam copied hijab wearing from have you heard are suicide bombers? I have no problem with any religion and I don't clap for anyone that does evil deeds, FYI my girlfriend wears an hijab my mother is Muslim father a Christian, ileya is coming and am going to eat more ram meat than you will, so cut it and lets focus on tolerance and freedom of expression please.
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by masseratti: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2018
Gbemishile1:

Yeeeah
Buhari went to the US and said naija youths are lazy
You people started behaving like a hen laced with magun,saying he portrayed naija people in baf light.
Yeeeah,watch in awe as your shame on christianity in Nigeria is portrayed to the world.only in anaija will songs depict sutana Christians touching each other.watch ur shame on christianity as it is being portrayed to the world ooo.sit and watch with a bottle of Pepsi and gala
why are you crying more than the bereaved? Did they complain to you? Is it your Sutana? Bunch of hypocritical lots.
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2018
masseratti:
how many Christian Nuns wearing what you call hijab or hindu women and Jewish women that Islam copied hijab wearing from have you heard are suicide bombers? I have no problem with any religion and I don't clap for anyone that does evil deeds, FYI my girlfriend wears an hijab my mother is Muslim father a Christian, ileya is coming and am going to eat more ram meat than you will, so cut it and lets focus on tolerance and freedom of expression please.
If you understand the religion well,you will know we dont copy people.we don't copy d Christians,Hindu etc
Wearing of hijab is a law proscribed on ladies to cover their dignity and pride
We all have women who do bad even in hijab,but don't forget they are human too
Religion is one entity,the behaviour of humans is anothet
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by masseratti: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2018
Gbemishile1:

If you understand the religion well,you will know we dont copy people.we don't copy d Christians,Hindu etc
Wearing of hijab is a law proscribed on ladies to cover their dignity and pride
We all have women who do bad even in hijab,but don't forget they are human too
Religion is one entity,the behaviour of humans is anothet
oga all religion borrowed one thing or the other from the latter religion, Islam copied hijab from and rosary, what you call tesbiu, from the monks and monasteries, even in Christianity its a law too in the bible for women to wear hijab it's in leviticus and in the torah too, hijab is not only for Muslims oga, since its the youngest of the 3 abrahamic religion, that means it copied their way simple.
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 14, 2018
masseratti:
oga all religion borrowed one thing or the other from the latter religion, Islam copied hijab from and rosary, what you call tesbiu, from the monks and monasteries, even in Christianity its a law too in the bible for women to wear hijab it's in leviticus and in the torah too, hijab is not only for Muslims oga, since its the youngest of the 3 abrahamic religion, that means it copied their way simple.
Its a law proscribed,it has always been from the time of the previous prophetsa-abraham,moses,Jesus,Muhammed.
It was only maintained
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by masseratti: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
Gbemishile1:

Its a law proscribed,it has always been from the time of the previous prophetsa-abraham,moses,Jesus,Muhammed.
It was only maintained
all those three practiced Judaism except Mohammed who practiced Islam, which he founded himself, the three religious groups Jews, Christians and Islam are all Abrahamic /semitic religion, Islam came last so it borrowed from the previous two just like Christianity borrowed from Judaism. So whats all the fuss all about?
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 15, 2018
masseratti:
all those three practiced Judaism except Moham
med who practiced Islam, which he founded himself, the three religious groups Jews, Christians and Islam are all Abrahamic /semitic religion, Islam came last so it borrowed from the previous two just like Christianity borrowed from Judaism. So whats all the fuss all about?
We did not copy anything from any religion
Islam was never founded by muhammed,its not like Judaism,christianity or Hinduism etc
Islam has been in existence since the time of first creation.it was only cemented and named islam during the time of the prophet.
Whoever practiced monotheism (believe in one God)and obeyed the laws proscribed by Allah practiced islam.
All prophets from Adam down to the last prophets practiced monotheism.
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by masseratti: 8:29am On Aug 15, 2018
Gbemishile1:

We did not copy anything from any religion
Islam was never founded by muhammed,its not like Judaism,christianity or Hinduism etc
Islam has been in existence since the time of first creation.it was only cemented and named islam during the time of the prophet.
Whoever practiced monotheism (believe in one God)and obeyed the laws proscribed by Allah practiced islam.
All prophets from Adam down to the last prophets practiced monotheism.
oh yeah? Damn right have heard that before, mind explaining to my why most if not allthe "prophets" in the quran practiced Judaism except Muhammad, David which you call Dauda and Solomon which you call Sule an built "temples" called synagogue not mosque to pray, they used books for their devotion called torah, ruins of this temple still stand till today, torah still exist,so no those "prophets" did not practise Islam, non of them prayed facing mecca, Heck there is no record of them knowing mecca exist, this is common knowledge and common sense.
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Daboomb: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Gbemishile1:

I will make it simple
We take the issues of Islam very seriously.
The girls putting on hijab in the video were to depict the book haram girls right?
In the video,they were dancing shaku shaku but it does not depict their pains and sufferings in the hands of their captors.
The girls in the video did not depict the sufferings those girls are passing through in the hands of book haram.
U people might feel comfortable with the way he represented your own religion,but ours is sacred

Anytime l see a statement like the one quoted above, l have no doubt that AN ISLAMIC FANATIC IS ON THE PROWL. undecided undecided
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2018
masseratti:
oh yeah? Damn right have heard that before, mind explaining to my why most if not allthe "prophets" in the quran practiced Judaism except Muhammad, David which you call Dauda and Solomon which you call Sule an built "temples" called synagogue not mosque to pray, they used books for their devotion called torah, ruins of this temple still stand till today, torah still exist,so no those "prophets" did not practise Islam, non of them prayed facing mecca, Heck there is no record of them knowing mecca exist, this is common knowledge and common sense.
Qur'an 4:163-165
163 Lo! We inspire thee (Muhammad) as We inspired Noah and the prophets after him, as We inspired Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and Jesus and Job and Jonah and Aaron and Solomon, and as we imparted unto David the Psalms;
164 And messengers We have mentioned unto thee before and messengers We have not mentioned unto thee; and Allah spake directly unto Moses;
165 Messengers of good cheer and off warning, in order that mankind might have no argument against Allah after the messengers. Allah was ever Mighty, Wise.

6 Say (O Muslims): We believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes, and that which Moses and Jesus received, and that which the Prophets received from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and unto Him we have surrendered.

Surah 2, Ayat 1-7, 171:
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
masseratti:

Surah 2, Ayat 1-7, 171:

1 Alif. Lam. Mim.

2 This is the Scripture (Qur'an) whereof there is no doubt, a guidance unto those who ward off (evil).

3 Who believe in the unseen, and establish worship, and spend of that We have bestowed upon them;

4 And who believe in that which is revealed unto thee (Muhammad) and that which was revealed before thee, and are certain of the Hereafter.

5 These depend on guidance from their Lord. These are the successful.

6 As for the disbelievers, whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not.

7 Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom.

171 The likeness of those who disbelieve (in relation to the messenger) is as the likeness of one who calleth unto that which heareth naught except a shout and cry. Deaf, dumb, blind, therefore they have no sense.

Surah 6, Ayah 83-90:

83 That is Our argument. We gave it unto Abraham against his folk. We raise unto degrees of wisdom whom We will. Lo! thy Lord is Wise, Aware.

84 And We bestowed upon him Isaac and Jacob; each of them We guided; and Noah did We guide aforetime; and of his seed (We guided) David and Solomon and Job and Joseph and Moses and Aaron. Thus do We reward the good.

85 And Zachariah and John and Jesus and Elias. Each one (of them) was of the righteous.

86 And Ishmael and Elisha and Jonah and Lot. Each one of them did We prefer above (Our) creatures,

87 With some of their forefathers and thee offspring and thee brethren; and We chose them and guided them unto a straight path:

88 Such is the guidance of Allah wherewith He guideth whom He will of His bondmen. But if they had set up (for worship) aught beside Him, (all) that they did would have been vain.

89 Those are they unto whom We gave the Scripture and command and prophethood. But if these disbelieve therein, then indeed We shall entrust it to a people who will not be disbelievers therein.

90 Those are they whom Allah guideth, so follow their guidance. Say (O Muhammad, unto mankind): I ask of you no fee for it. Lo! it is naught but a Reminder to (His) creatures.

Surah 21, Ayat 85-93:

85 And (mention) Ishmael, and Idris, and Dhul-Kifl. All were of the steadfast.

86 And We brought them in unto Our mercy. Lo! they are among the righteous.

87 And (mention) Dhun Nun, when he went off in anger and deemed that We had no power over him, but he cried out in the darkness, saying: There is no God save Thee. Be Thou glorified! I have been a wrong-doer.

88 Then We heard his prayer and saved him from the anguish. Thus We save believers.

89 And Zachariah, when he cried unto his Lord: My Lord! Leave me not childless, though Thou art the best of inheritors.

90 Then We heard his prayer, and bestowed upon him John, and adjusted his wife (to bear a child) for him. Lo! they used to vie one with the other in good deeds, and they cried unto Us in longing and in fear, and were submissive unto Us.

91 And she who was chaste, therefor We breathed into her (something) of Our spirit and made her and her son a token for (all) peoples.

92 Lo! this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so worship Me.

93 And they have broken their religion (into fragments) among them, (yet) all are returning unto Us.
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by gungab(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
Gbemishile1:

I will make it simple
We take the issues of Islam very seriously.
The girls putting on hijab in the video were to depict the book haram girls right?
In the video,they were dancing shaku shaku but it does not depict their pains and sufferings in the hands of their captors.
The girls in the video did not depict the sufferings those girls are passing through in the hands of book haram.
U people might feel comfortable with the way he represented your own religion,but ours is sacred
Sacred indeed
Nobody in Christendom Condon the act depicted by the video. The issue is MURIC has more pressing issues to attend to than complaining about a demo video.
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by masseratti: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
Gbemishile1:

Surah 2, Ayat 1-7, 171:

1 Alif. Lam. Mim.

2 This is the Scripture (Qur'an) whereof there is no doubt, a guidance unto those who ward off (evil).

3 Who believe in the unseen, and establish worship, and spend of that We have bestowed upon them;

4 And who believe in that which is revealed unto thee (Muhammad) and that which was revealed before thee, and are certain of the Hereafter.

5 These depend on guidance from their Lord. These are the successful.

6 As for the disbelievers, whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not.

7 Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom.

171 The likeness of those who disbelieve (in relation to the messenger) is as the likeness of one who calleth unto that which heareth naught except a shout and cry. Deaf, dumb, blind, therefore they have no sense.

Surah 6, Ayah 83-90:

83 That is Our argument. We gave it unto Abraham against his folk. We raise unto degrees of wisdom whom We will. Lo! thy Lord is Wise, Aware.

84 And We bestowed upon him Isaac and Jacob; each of them We guided; and Noah did We guide aforetime; and of his seed (We guided) David and Solomon and Job and Joseph and Moses and Aaron. Thus do We reward the good.

85 And Zachariah and John and Jesus and Elias. Each one (of them) was of the righteous.

86 And Ishmael and Elisha and Jonah and Lot. Each one of them did We prefer above (Our) creatures,

87 With some of their forefathers and thee offspring and thee brethren; and We chose them and guided them unto a straight path:

88 Such is the guidance of Allah wherewith He guideth whom He will of His bondmen. But if they had set up (for worship) aught beside Him, (all) that they did would have been vain.

89 Those are they unto whom We gave the Scripture and command and prophethood. But if these disbelieve therein, then indeed We shall entrust it to a people who will not be disbelievers therein.

90 Those are they whom Allah guideth, so follow their guidance. Say (O Muhammad, unto mankind): I ask of you no fee for it. Lo! it is naught but a Reminder to (His) creatures.

Surah 21, Ayat 85-93:

85 And (mention) Ishmael, and Idris, and Dhul-Kifl. All were of the steadfast.

86 And We brought them in unto Our mercy. Lo! they are among the righteous.

87 And (mention) Dhun Nun, when he went off in anger and deemed that We had no power over him, but he cried out in the darkness, saying: There is no God save Thee. Be Thou glorified! I have been a wrong-doer.

88 Then We heard his prayer and saved him from the anguish. Thus We save believers.

89 And Zachariah, when he cried unto his Lord: My Lord! Leave me not childless, though Thou art the best of inheritors.

90 Then We heard his prayer, and bestowed upon him John, and adjusted his wife (to bear a child) for him. Lo! they used to vie one with the other in good deeds, and they cried unto Us in longing and in fear, and were submissive unto Us.

91 And she who was chaste, therefor We breathed into her (something) of Our spirit and made her and her son a token for (all) peoples.

92 Lo! this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so worship Me.

93 And they have broken their religion (into fragments) among them, (yet) all are returning unto Us.
you are quoting the scriptures, question is this people you quote in the scriptures are they Jews or Arabs? Is there any ancient book apart from Bible or Koran that indicate how the mode of worship of these people? Did they pray facing mecca?

Am not debating religion with you before we deviate from the real issue, point is hijab is not only synonymous to Muslims, Christians, Jews and Hindus wear hijab and those religion are way older than Islam as propagated by Mohammed, if you claim those Jews you mentioned practice Islam where is the evidence apart from what Mohammed said? Apart from Bible there are tons of books from Greeks Romans Chinese even Egyptian depicting the way the semitic people in Israel worship their God, those who wrote it are not Christians or Jews, they were merchants writing what they saw about various people on their trade route.
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
gungab:

Sacred indeed
Nobody in Christendom Condon the act depicted by the video. The issue is MURIC has more pressing issues to attend to than complaining about a demo video.
U condone o,abi u no condone that's ur cup of tea
Islam is not a religion like christianity
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:15am On Aug 16, 2018
All Nigerian musicians have be be sensitive and careful of what the dish out there.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to ennjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by gungab(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Gbemishile1:
U condone o,abi u no condone that's ur cup of tea Islam is not a religion like christianity
Na u Xabi Have spoken my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Five Hottest Nairaland Music Artistes / Tacha Advises Nigerian Electorates To Have Sense & Vote Good Leaders In 2023 / Banky W. Celebrates His 42nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.