Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video (14594 Views)

Jim Iyke Reacts To His Alleged Conversion To Muslim (video) / MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video / We Are Not Withdrawing The 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Falz's Management To MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by HajimeSaito(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Daboomb:

Abeg, leave that Prophet Muhammed who uses drug to sleep with 30-women in one go, out of the matter.
All over the world, his name is synonymous with terrorism naah.
undecided
grin

2 Likes

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by gungab(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
There was no where in that entire video where Muslims were maligned but instead the video is filled with snippets and verses attacking Nigerian Pentacostal pastor yet it's the Muslims that are complaining
Exactly what I pointed out for my friend before arguing out of points
Pentecostal church, White garment church, as if that's not enough, they even put on their full regalia and cape to depict bad behavior in the video. Yet it's only MURIC that is complaining. It's pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Daboomb: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
ollah2:

A group complained not Muslims, you don't generalise when CAN does or says something. Why are you guys so pocritical and sentimental?

Read the Post again and slowly!
MURIC represents Muslims or are tey representing other religions?

What you need to do is to ask those MURIC terrorists to calm-down and stop being over-sentsitive on all issues.

1 Like

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by masseratti: 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
How did this man become a Prof? He so myopic and daft, am Yoruba but this man is a disgrace, Fela admonished both Christians and Muslim, that song by Fela I waka waka waka, I go many places, that song, was Fela praising Imans and pastors?
I think it's high time the NBC is taken to the cleaners in court, if they don't understand English and what the artist meant when he said "this is Nigeria where everybody is a criminal" then they should go back to school, the artist was definitely referring to SARS treatments of every citizen, treating every one has criminal.
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by SURElee(f): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
NBC bans a song. Let them go and ban it from all social media space na. Same way they banned Femi Kuti's bang bang bang years ago and the banned song won Kora awards in South africa. Yeye NBC.
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Daboomb: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
4601CE:
mynd44 rule2

So, the matter dey pain you reach this level? grin grin

But learn to do unto others, as you want them to do unto you - Holy Bible.

4601CE:
And your fraudster seed gulping tithe collectors are scamming people all over Nigeria . And they’ve carried their stupidity to US to ask for $1K seed spewing till jesu cums .
Very useless set of nonentities.

Mynd44, rule 2. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by ollah2: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
Daboomb:

Read the Post again and slowly!
MURIC represents Muslims or are tey representing other religions?

What you need to do is to ask those MURIC terrorists to calm-down and stop being over-sentsitive on all issues.

But same logic can't be used when CAN speaks especially during the reigns of the cultist of Ago Oritsejafor

1 Like

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by FarahAideed: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
ollah2:

A group complained not Muslims, you don't generalise when CAN does or says something. Why are you guys so pocritical and sentimental?

You made sense boss
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by crafteck(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
writefreely:
It is just a parodied jam. not even an original work. Falz and mumuric are both idiots. Even Childish who has raked in millions of dollars from the jam didn't go about calling Americans all sorts of names even tho he was obviously angry about police brutality, gun violence etc...

I am also sick and tired of mumuric commenting on matters above their level of reasoning. Pls can someone divide this country already?

Was there a single lie in falz version..
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by justparamount(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
Daboomb:

Funny that all these Muslims are all over this thread, FREELY speaking their minds without any compulsion to sign that they have become Christians and have accepted Jesus as their saviour!

But in their own threads, these Islamists will try to compel you to accept Allah by fire, by -force! ...Otherwise you cant post your own views.

This shows the difference between an Islamic religion that depends-on and uses FORCE as a tool of coercion, to get membership
and one that believes in the freedom of the mind and individual to make theeir choices, with just love and conviction.

the argument is about this is Nigeria video
U didn't say anything related to that sir

what falz used to depict the kidnapped girls is out of it
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by ola9ja(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
This is bullshit and misplaced priority, what have they done about the Muslims wearing hijab while been decorated with weapon of mass destruction.

I Love that music sha, it tells alot about the Nigerian society

1 Like

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by justparamount(m): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Just one question please.

Can you swear with your Allah that no hijab woman have every dance shaku shaku with hijab before?

Muslim are know to be insane so am not surprise.

Lolz. I guess using hijab to dance is more paining you people than those that are using it to killing innocent people.

Hopeless terrorist.

I knew you bastards lack points to argue with so you only run from the topic to unrelated ones

the stretch marks in Ur brain are like dreadlocks

1 Like

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by kristisking(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
You see, when I comment now, all I see is you have been banned. To say that this man is a professor baffles me. Are these the kind of people we call professors? People who reason with their ass. Oya make una ban me again na
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by sirelexzy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
seems he has not heard fela's suffering and smilling. he spoke about christains and muslims. the muric dude is chatting rubbish
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Tex42(m): 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
After banning the video, they should come and remove it from my phone...oh! It's on the internet... Mtchwww!

NBC be chasing shadows while Multichoice is unrepentantly robbing Nigerians under the 12 noon sunlight.

1 Like

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Mbryt: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
I wonder why some people think with their anus, will you be happy if this dancers wore sutana or what is it called please don't be bias in your comment and judgement
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Akanoaaa(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
BadiratT:
Better, must they use hijab....qoute me and die
your papa who failed to teach you the right way will die Idiot. What of those who wear church garment in the video pressing member's boobs, do u ever heard or seen any Christian organization complain about it? Muslim always wants everything to be in their favor. Religion of peace ko religion of pieces ni. Nonsense of the highest order.
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by ofwest47(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Thank you MURIC the man in question is not a qualified lawyer but an ordinary charge and bail lawyer.
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by MuttleyLaff: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
tuasefemi:
I doubt if this man ever listened to Fela's songs

HajimeSaito:
Did these idiots say that Fela never attacked Christians and MUDslimes?
Have they ever heard Fela's classic "Coffin For Head of State?"

masseratti:
How did this man become a Prof?
He so myopic and daft, am Yoruba but this man is a disgrace,
Fela admonished both Christians and Muslim, that song by Fela I waka waka waka, I go many places,
that song, was Fela praising Imans and pastors?
I think it's high time the NBC is taken to the cleaners in court,
if they don't understand English and what the artist meant when he said "this is Nigeria where everybody is a criminal"
then they should go back to school, the artist was definitely referring to SARS treatments of every citizen, treating every one has criminal.
Let him go and show how brilliant he is in court.
He and his fans laughed at us when we complained about his provocative and vulgar video.
But there is no doubt that he who laughs last laughs best

- Ishaq Akintola,
the group leader said in a statement sent to DAILY POST.

You Africans, please listen to me as Africans
And you non-Africans, listen to me with open mind

Suffer, suffer, suffer, suffer, suffer
Suffer for world
Na your fault be that
Me I say: na your fault be that

I want you all to please take your minds
Out of this musical contraption
And put your minds into any goddamn church
Any goddamn mosque
Any goddamn Celestical
Including Seraphoom and Cheruboom

Now, we are all there now
Our minds are in those places
Here we go

Suffer, suffer for world [Chorus] Amen!
Enjoy for Heaven [Chorus] Amen!
Christians go dey yab [Chorus] Amen! "In Spiritum Heavinus" [Chorus] Amen!
Muslims go dey call [Chorus] Amen! "Allahu Akbar" [Chorus] Amen!

Open you eye everywhere
Archbishop na miliki
Pope na enjoyment
Imam na gbaladun

[Chorus] Archbishop dey enjoy
Pope self dey enjoy
Imam self dey enjoy
My brother wetin you say?

My sister wetin you go hear?

Archbishop dey for London
Pope dey for Rome
Imam dey for Mecca
Pope dey for Rome
Imam dey for Mecca

My people them go dey follow Bishop [Chorus] Amen!
Them go follow Pope [Chorus] Amen!
Them go follow Imam [Chorus] Amen!
Them go go for London [Chorus] Amen!
Them go go for Rome [Chorus] Amen!
Them go go for Mecca [Chorus] Amen!
Them go carry all the money [Chorus] Amen!
Them go juba Bishop [Chorus] Amen!
Juba Pope [Chorus] Amen!
Juba Imam [Chorus] Amen!
Then them go start to yab themselves: [Chorus] Amen!

Fela starts chanting in mock-Latin/Arabic [Chorus] Amen!

Every day, for house
Every day, for road
Every day, for bus
Every day, for work

My people, my people
My people, my people

We now have to carry our minds
Out of those goddamn places
Back into this musical contraption
Right opposite you
Now we are back here

This is what happens to we Africans every day
Now, wetin, I want tell you now
Na secret o
Na confidential matter
Don't tell anybody outside
Na between me and you

Now listen

As I dey say before
E dey happen to all of us every day
We Africans all over the world
Now listen

[Chorus] Suffering and smiling!

Shuffering and Shmiling as written and sang by Fela Anikulapo-Kuti

3 Likes

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by masseratti: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

You Africans, please listen to me as Africans
And you non-Africans, listen to me with open mind

Suffer, suffer, suffer, suffer, suffer
Suffer for world
Na your fault be that
Me I say: na your fault be that

I want you all to please take your minds
Out of this musical contraption
And put your minds into any goddamn church
Any goddamn mosque
Any goddamn Celestical
Including Seraphoom and Cheruboom

Now, we are all there now
Our minds are in those places
Here we go

Suffer, suffer for world [Chorus] Amen!
Enjoy for Heaven [Chorus] Amen!
Christians go dey yab [Chorus] Amen! "In Spiritum Heavinus" [Chorus] Amen!
Muslims go dey call [Chorus] Amen! "Allahu Akbar" [Chorus] Amen!

Open you eye everywhere
Archbishop na miliki
Pope na enjoyment
Imam na gbaladun

[Chorus] Archbishop dey enjoy
Pope self dey enjoy
Imam self dey enjoy

Pope dey for Rome
Imam dey for Mecca
Pope dey for Rome
Imam dey for Mecca

My people them go dey follow Bishop [Chorus] Amen!
Them go follow Pope [Chorus] Amen!
Them go follow Imam [Chorus] Amen!
Them go go for London [Chorus] Amen!
Them go go for Rome [Chorus] Amen!
Them go go for Mecca [Chorus] Amen!
Them go carry all the money [Chorus] Amen!
Them go juba Bishop [Chorus] Amen!
Juba Pope [Chorus] Amen!
Juba Imam [Chorus] Amen!
Then them go start to yab themselves: [Chorus] Amen!

Fela starts chanting in mock-Latin/Arabic [Chorus] Amen!

Every day, for house
Every day, for road
Every day, for bus
Every day, for work

My people, my people
My people, my people

We now have to carry our minds
Out of those goddamn places
Back into this musical contraption
Right opposite you
Now we are back here

This is what happens to we Africans every day
Now, wetin, I want tell you now
Na secret o
Na confidential matter
Don't tell anybody outside
Na between me and you

Now listen

As I dey say before
E dey happen to all of us every day
We Africans all over the world
Now listen

[Chorus] Suffering and smiling!

Shuffering and Shmiling as written and sang by Fela Anikulapo-Kuti
thank you, the school that gave that man a Prof title should really strip him off it, he is a disgrace to any ivory tower.

1 Like

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by masseratti: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mbryt:
I wonder why some people think with their anus, will you be happy if this dancers wore sutana or what is it called please don't be bias in your comment and judgement
so you didn't see some dancers in the video wearing sutana? What a myopic eyes you use to watch the video, mind you hijab is not only synonymous to Islam, its a very good part of Judaism and Catholic Christians so please quit it.
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by MuttleyLaff: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
masseratti:
thank you, the school that gave that man a Prof title should really strip him off it, he is a disgrace to any ivory tower.
“We asked Falz to withdraw the video or we would sue him.
Instead of showing remorse he dared us.
We knew he could delay the court case for years because he is a lawyer
and he would use every trick in the books to frustrate us.
That was why he was boasting

“Therefore, instead of going to court,
we decided to ambush him by sending a petition to the video board.

This week, the NBC banned the video and others like it.
He should be the one to go to court now if he likes.

- Ishaq Akintola,

Personally, I think, Falz should go ahead to sue NBC
#TAKE IT BACK

Meanwhile enjoying "Shuffering and Shmiling" on repeat for the next few hours

1 Like

Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by MuttleyLaff: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
"It is hoped that Nigerian artists will borrow a leaf from this episode.
We Muslims have been the laughing stock of Nigerian artists for some time now.
They associate every dirty job with a Muslim name.
It is no longer going to be business as usual.

“We also love works of art and we respect artists who come out with brilliant ideas.
We recognize the right of every artist to produce.
But the right of an artist to produce whatever he likes stops where the rights of other citizens begin.

“Like all other citizens, we Muslims have the right to the dignity of our persons. Nobody can take that right from us. Our right is our right. The law is very clear about that.

Fela Anikulapo Kuti used his songs to fight military dictatorship and other ills in the Nigerian society.
But he never attacked Muslims or Christians.
Neither did he incite Nigerians against any ethnic group.
He criticized religious groups but never in a vulgar manner and he never exposed Muslims or Christians to ridicule.

“We want Nigerians to know that MURIC is inculcating a new culture of dialogue and informed response as the only civilised alternatives to spontaneous violence. We engaged Falz in dialogue instead of inciting young Muslims to start violent demonstrations.

“Muslims would have been called all sorts of names if we had started demonstrating or if we had been violent on the issue of Falz’ vulgar video. The image of Islam would also have been tarnished.
But MURIC decided to be faithful to its avowed motto which is ‘Dialogue, not Violence’.”

- Ishaq Akintola,
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
There was no where in that entire video where Muslims were maligned but instead the video is filled with snippets and verses attacking Nigerian Pentacostal pastor yet it's the Muslims that are complaining
Ever heard-picture speaks more than a thousand words?
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
HODcol:
I want to sell the Nation Nigeria,Who's willing to buy? Leave Nigeria in the hands of muslims for 10yrs, and you won't hear of Nigeria again!!!!! Backward people have taken over the affairs of Nation. Expect anything!!!
Is ur country more powerful and rich like Saudi Arabia?
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Just one question please.

Can you swear with your Allah that no hijab woman have every dance shaku shaku with hijab before?

Muslim are know to be insane so am not surprise.

Lolz. I guess using hijab to dance is more paining you people than those that are using it to killing innocent people.

Hopeless terrorist.
U are very stupid
Are you telling me that those hijab girls kidnapped are dancing shaky shaky in sambisa or wailing and hoping to be free one day.
Is his song depicting that?
Are u people maaaad?
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
gungab:

Exactly what I pointed out for my friend before arguing out of points
Pentecostal church, White garment church, as if that's not enough, they even put on their full regalia and cape to depict bad behavior in the video. Yet it's only MURIC that is complaining. It's pathetic.
I will make it simple
We take the issues of Islam very seriously.
The girls putting on hijab in the video were to depict the book haram girls right?
In the video,they were dancing shaku shaku but it does not depict their pains and sufferings in the hands of their captors.
The girls in the video did not depict the sufferings those girls are passing through in the hands of book haram.
U people might feel comfortable with the way he represented your own religion,but ours is sacred
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
masseratti:
so you didn't see some dancers in the video wearing sutana? What a myopic eyes you use to watch the video, mind you hijab is not only synonymous to Islam, its a very good part of Judaism and Catholic Christians so please quit it.
And anytime u see a picture of a woman putting on hijab being caught for bad deeds,u cry Islamabad.
Wow,clap for the stupidity of your brain
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Akanoaaa:

your papa who failed to teach you the right way will die Idiot. What of those who wear church garment in the video pressing member's boobs, do u ever heard or seen any Christian organization complain about it? Muslim always wants everything to be in their favor. Religion of peace ko religion of pieces ni. Nonsense of the highest order.
Ur religion is different from ours
U people can even have sex in your church,right in frot of the statue of your lord and personal saviour that is not our business
Re: Muric Hails Ban On Falz "This Is Nigeria" Anti-Muslim Video by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
masseratti:
How did this man become a Prof? He so myopic and daft, am Yoruba but this man is a disgrace, Fela admonished both Christians and Muslim, that song by Fela I waka waka waka, I go many places, that song, was Fela praising Imans and pastors?
I think it's high time the NBC is taken to the cleaners in court, if they don't understand English and what the artist meant when he said "this is Nigeria where everybody is a criminal" then they should go back to school, the artist was definitely referring to SARS treatments of every citizen, treating every one has criminal.
U might be a criminal,but I am not
Never heard of or encountered SARS before
He says u're a criminal and so be it
And buhari called you lazy youths and you people started behaving like hen that was laced with magun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot Mama!!!! Meet Nigerian "Top Socialite - Miss Ukwu / 'Marriage Shouldn’t Be Your Goal If You’re Not Financialy Independent'- Ali Baba / Forbes Africa Features Linda Ikeji And Chibundu Onuzo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.