Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game (18142 Views)

Man City May Lose Key Players Including Guardiola If They Win The UCL / AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness / Mikel Obi And Ighalo Exchanging Pleasantries Before A Chinese League Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by opyzy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by Sleekfingers: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Wisdomval67:

I think Mikel also should be sacked. Lol

Yes o. Our players are far from average. Just playing just for the money. Bunch of useless players.

Let's start grooming our home base players. Not mofos like Mikel obi, Moses, ighalo, etc
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by Sleekfingers: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Wisdomval67:

I think Mikel also should be sacked. Lol

Yes o. Our players are far from average. Just playing just for the money. Bunch of useless players.

Let's start grooming our home base players. Not mofos like Mikel obi, Moses, ighalo, etc.....

1 Like

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by Holysuck(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=thatigboman post=70237072]Ighalo's name should never be in nigerian football again[/quote.
its too harsh bro
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by MsGood(f): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
Naijawebmaster:

Chai! The World Cup match still dey make you vex? cheesy

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Sometimes I remember and get really angry again.
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by Abiodunspectre(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Predict which 4 teams will score first in the #4ToScore promotion by @betway_ng. See lucky winner in the first week run. Make your picks now at https://www.betway.com.ng/4-to-score. #BetwayNG

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by enility(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Smartini:
Drop Iheanacho too. His lips is already getting bigger than his career

Rotfl
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by MrLatin1: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Good move. We need young and energetic players.
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by papijulah: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
nzeobi:
ighalo shouldn't be dropped he should be expelled/banished from that team.

angry

1 Like

Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by kinzation(m): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
oshe11:
Merrybet please GREEN my winnings and PAY me oooo

Since yesterday they've REFUSED to to acknowledge my WINNINGS, not that I paid out oooo

They havent even acknowledged my winnings.....
they want to deny you like APC
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by translux(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
nzeobi:
ighalo shouldn't be dropped he should be expelled/banished from that team.

did guy wan kee me wit laugh walahi
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by stevedeey(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
Smartini:
You are simply wicked cheesy
Smartini:
You are simply wicked
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by mechanics(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
How I wish Ebuehi will be part of the team, I love the way he plays.
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
I think it is high time our coach drop all those yeye players,including that our number 7 musa.all of them are good for nothing.
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by naijaddk: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Plz make sure they are permanently dropped...
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Emu4life:

Na back of TV u dey watch Mikel is trying nah

Trying for where? Super eagle mid field is sh*t if them put me there,I go do better pass that otondo mike you wey Dey watch front of TV? Which better pass or long pass Mikel do as a midfielder?
Re: Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game by injurybaba(m): 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
me I no even care who dem drop
Even our home base suppose dey beat country like this home n away

(1) (2) (Reply)

Red Cards and World Cup Officiating / Ideye Brown Signs With Malaga C.F Spansh La Liga Side / Solomon Dalung, Ned Nwoko Decorated As Patrons Of Soccer Stars Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.