Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Solution To Your HINDRANCES In Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Solution To Your HINDRANCES In Life (281 Views)

Faith Hindrances By Pastor Evans Akajiuba / 5 Hindrances To The Answers To Prayers. / 5 Hindrances to Your Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Your HINDRANCES In Life by doris4angel: 10:42am On Aug 13, 2018
Good morning all, the Lord directed me to write to everyone of us that has a negative BUT in our lives which has pose as a hindrance to our Heavenly and earthly possession, Namann in the Bible a strong and honourable man of valour had leper as BUT in terms of sickness, David the man after Gods heart had immorality as BUT in terms of sin, to mention but few, these negative BUT is what we need to deal with for all our Amen will have been echoeing here to manifest, the BUT either inflicted by our enemies or by our self should be rooted out just by you and I alone and dealt with in our prayers, I tell you God is still sending manner from heaven, just pray for God to open your eyes to discover the BUT in your live, and when we do be ready to live that sin and fight against that desease and God will be merciful to us all in Jesus name Amen.
Remain eternally bless as you heed to His life changing instructions today in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

**how Satan Uses Christians Generosity For Evil (part2) / How Positional Misappointment Destroys The Church. / Wealth Must Be In Your Heart Before It Can Enter Your Life Mat12:34-37; Pro 4:25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.