Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (52045 Views)

Emefiele Speaks On Accusation Of Opening 593 Foreign Bank Accounts / You’re A ‘community Dick’ – Journalist David Hundeyin Replies Fani-kayode / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by PastorAji(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:
That same church of Satan belong to pig ffk, reno and Frank,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are their members.

See dem

2 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Church of Satan my foot. Another political power and control institutions. They didn't even understand the context of the post they're replying to. This church is a joke. I think they're just some worthless atheists using satire and parody to achieve their ridiculing points

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by InTime(m): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Kai, Church Wetin
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by bedspread: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
McCoy662:

u dare not challenge them
how do I challenge a Dead and worthless unit...

2 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by lecowas: 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
UncleSnr:
Satan deny Osibanjo sef...

grin

For those interested, Here is how to apply for UNIABUJA 2018/2019 POST UTME and DE

Maybe I should pray 4 u dat Satan will not deny u grin grin
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by StillX10(m): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
TheVerdict:

And only you understood him. Lol
ok
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by StillX10(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
bigerboy200:
ok..we don hear all of una..
ok
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by bedspread: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
eezeribe:

Who asked you
Who tell u
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by yemmight(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
You will know that FFK is a life member.
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Austinoiz(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
Guy, you don read the book abi. Is your mother's name there?
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by sunnyphem(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
wetin concr me

check my signature for ur affordable data price.

Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by RevenGeMission: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
This confirms FFK is a worthless dickless sonofaBiatch who has no clue as to whatever he types online

He mostly posts when he's high on Laterine gas
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
toluxa1:
This useless church of Satan handle scouts and searches Twitter daily for the keyword "Satan".

Correct. Exactly what they do because they aren't following FFK and didn't seem to get a re-tweet.

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Ganbite: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
kingxsamz:
Even church of Satan react sef.
and their Leader is Buhari

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by coachkolobe: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
olosho pdp
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Reelmii: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
there is8s one disciple of satan on this forum, where him dey sef
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Reelmii: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
there is one disciple of satan on this forum, where him dey sef
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by RexTramadol1: 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
How God and Satan go deny Osinbajo

The man is an agnostic.
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by batstan(m): 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
angryYou are an emissary of Satan
StillX10:
If understand FFK well, he is trying to say that Osibanjo allow Satan use him such that the areas where he was supposed to defend the Church (Christians) or speak against the atrocities committed against the Church, he failed.

So Church of Satan and some nairalanders completely misconstrued FFK
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by StillX10(m): 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
batstan:
angryYou are an emissary of Satan
ok sir
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by batstan(m): 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Takeproft:
Church of Satan my foot. Another political power and control institutions. They didn't even understand the context of the post they're replying to. This church is a joke. I think they're just some worthless atheists using satire and parody to achieve their ridiculing points
Really!!!

For what gain?

Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
batstan:

Really!!!

For what gain?
for what gain is to which part of my comment exactly?
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by LZAA: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:
Ur case strong sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by theoldpretender(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
Takeproft:

There is a Church of Satan, it is one of two denominations of the Satainsts, mostly based in the USA.

Hence the tenor of their response (read their tweet again).

They don't have a branch in Nigeria.

Their founder was a gent called Anton LaVey (the sect that responded are the LaVeyan Satanists).

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by brightlinse(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
shut up, them be nothing shocked shocked shocked shocked
McCoy662:

u dare not challenge them

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Krisddon: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:
I see you're obsessed with Biafra.
No go mad oh!

2 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
H
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by sokera: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
StillX10:
If understand FFK well, he is trying to say that Osibanjo allow Satan use him such that the areas where he was supposed to defend the Church (Christians) or speak against the atrocities committed against the Church, he failed.

So Church of Satan and some nairalanders completely misconstrued FFK
it’s easy to spot Igbos , they know how to speak English but they don’t have the ability to read to understand English ... do you know the meaning of emissary? Pig just try to check your dictionary
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
theoldpretender:

There is a Church of Satan, it is one of two denominations of the Satainsts, mostly based in the USA.

Hence the tenor of their response (read their tweet again).

They don't have a branch in Nigeria.

Their founder was a gent called Anton LaVey (the sect that responded are the LaVeyan Satanists).
I know about the origin but in my opinion, it's all a power strategy and invention for more political control than spirituality and belief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers / Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors / ALLEGED: DSS To 'secretly Execute' Nnamdi Kanu- The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.