Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,335 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (52242 Views)

Emefiele Speaks On Accusation Of Opening 593 Foreign Bank Accounts / You’re A ‘community Dick’ – Journalist David Hundeyin Replies Fani-kayode / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by StillX10(m): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
sokera:
it’s easy to spot Igbos , they know how to speak English but they don’t have the ability to read to understand English ... do you know the meaning of emissary? Pig just try to check your dictionary
oga am not igbo, OK? and thank you for coming to my mention

3 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Austinoiz:

Guy, you don read the book abi. Is your mother's name there?

Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Lekewatt(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
madmohamed:
this your mumu don't too much. Devil
u dey even jaaboo for pidgin english.
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Worshippers of Satan are doing better than worshippers of God found in Nigeria.
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
sokera:
it’s easy to spot Igbos , they know how to speak English but they don’t have the ability to read to understand English ... do you know the meaning of emissary? Pig just try to check your dictionary

Hello Sir.

U won't die if u stop Masturbating on top Igbo matters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by SoNature(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:
That same church of Satan belong to pig ffk, reno and Frank,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are their members.

Your obsession with Biafra is shocking
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by alujonjonkijon: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
is this man ,not a yoruba man?.is he not aware that as entiltled as the oro cult masquerade is to cry,it must not cry in excess and must cry in small small volumes/measures.
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Legalese(m): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
Is this the only senseless narrative you have about those from the east? I wonder what kinda church you you belong to that has not taught you values such as civility and respect. Even the members of the church of Satan are more courteoythan you lazy, small dicky self. Adios
buhariguy:
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Mrmk(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
Really funny...anyway, lemme come and be going...
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Prettysophy: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
FFK is sick for saying Yemi Osinbajo is an em-missionary of Church of satan. Senseless gay!
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by crimeboss: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:

U must be one of their favourite member to av acquired these knowledge, how do someone enrol, shine some light pls.
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by crimeboss: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Prettysophy:
FFK is sick for saying Yemi Osinbajo is an em-missionary of Church of satan. Senseless gay!
Gay, after how many kids?.
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by degamemaster(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
kingxsamz:
Even church of Satan react sef.

Even church of Satan have twitter account. grin grin grin

Era of social madness from the media.

The devil is a liar Mohammed.
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Austin4lif: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:
why do you hate igbos this much? it is same u that will always turn around when you see a beautiful igbo lady.
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2018
Austin4lif:
why do you hate igbos this much? it is same u that will always turn around when you see a beautiful igbo lady.
I am a very strict real pastor, i don't look at women .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Saao(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:
are you okay?
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:

Pastor?

How come you HATE igbos
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Austin4lif: 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
buhariguy:
you are not a real yelloba Muslim then
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Greatzeus(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
HajimeSaito:

It's actually the lazy, filthy, illiterate, terrorist, beggars and suicide bombers almajiris who are the problem with this country.
Hope you will not leave your hut or house as the case may be grin to go and vote for the same " lazy,filthy,illiterate, terrorist,beggars and suicide bombers almajiris" come 2019 Cos the last time i
checked all your heroes fall into this category
Atiku
Markafi
Tambuwal
Kwankwaso
Lamido
Name them,they all fulanis that you guys so much exibit your hatred, prejudice against.
Hypocrites angry
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by ofwest47(m): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
Like father like son Omo Fani powerless you remember when your father was about apologizing for all the crimes he has committed against Awolowo and the entire West he went to a church called church of Satan and that is the same church you are now attending and you know all attendants of satanic churches ends up in hell and not too long from now you will join your father in hell.
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by simeotexy: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
cry Satan react to Nigeria case..we are finished
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by HajimeSaito(m): 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Greatzeus:

Hope you will not leave your hut or house as the case may be grin to go and vote for the same " lazy,filthy,illiterate, terrorist,beggars and suicide bombers almajiris" come 2019 Cos the last time i
checked all your heroes fall into this category
Atiku
Markafi
Tambuwal
Kwankwaso
Lamido
Name them,they all fulanis that you guys so much exibit your hatred, prejudice against.
Hypocrites angry

We know that because of breeding like rats and overpopulation you wretched lot will always have a numerical advantage in electoral matters, so we will vote for the MUDSLIME we can manipulate. The idiotic ones like DULL-ARDINHO do not stand a chance. grin
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Teacher1776(m): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
vedaxcool:
Satan dissociated himself from Fraud Kayode lies.
Satan is always lying. So if Satan says FFK is lying, the reverse is that he is saying the truth
:p
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by Greatzeus(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
HajimeSaito:

We know that because of breeding like rats and overpopulation you wretched lot will always have a numerical advantage in electoral matters, so we will vote for the MUDSLIME we can manipulate. The idiotic ones like DULL-ARDINHO do not stand a chance. grin
Mumu, simple Yes or No,instead you were displaying your stupidity,when have you guys ever control anyone? Last time I checked,the person you supports looses,name them,from clueless to ponmo cutter to just kidding grin lol
Besides just because I'm against hatred towards a particular tribe, because of the evil of few of them doesn't mean I'm a northerner or Muslim. I have no pain in my heart just because the hero I voted for lost election. I see men as God sees them,my heart is filled with love towards all people irrespective of their tribe or religion. Unlike some pained children of hate like you.
I am not the one who has been crying and exhibiting hatred towards SW and North, because their so called hero lost election. Another 4 years of tears loading for you,chai grin

Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by jumpandpas(m): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
vedaxcool:
Satan dissociated himself from Fraud Kayode lies.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/27/benue-attacks-church-satan-attacks-buhari-death-rev-fathers-others/

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy buhariguy
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by HajimeSaito(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Greatzeus:

Mumu, simple Yes or No,instead you were displaying your stupidity,when have you guys ever control anyone? Last time I checked,the person you supports looses,name them,from clueless to ponmo cutter to just kidding grin lol
Besides just because I'm against hatred towards a particular tribe, because of the evil of few of them doesn't mean I'm a northerner or Muslim. I have no pain in my heart just because the hero I voted for lost election. I see men as God sees them,my heart is filled with love towards all people irrespective of their tribe or religion. Unlike some pained children of hate like you.
I am not the one who has been crying and exhibiting hatred towards SW and North, because their so called hero lost election. Another 4 years of tears loading for you,chai grin

Awww!!! See his tears! He's crying because he can't stand the truth! Poor idiot!! We control you grass cutters and beggars in ways that you'll never understand because you're too dimwitted! I understand you guys have to give some meaning to your miserable lives, but please stop giving yourselves hypertension because you are scared we will leave this country and abandon you!

Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by UncleSnr(m): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
lecowas:

Maybe I should pray 4 u dat Satan will not deny u grin grin
Me? I already own a plot in Hell na. Although it is not close to his street. @Hahn cheated me.
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by yinnyme(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
StillX10:
If understand FFK well, he is trying to say that Osibanjo allow Satan use him such that the areas where he was supposed to defend the Church (Christians) or speak against the atrocities committed against the Church, he failed.

So Church of Satan and some nairalanders completely misconstrued FFK

You will be a good SSA.
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by StillX10(m): 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
yinnyme:

You will be a good SSA.
lol ok
Re: Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo by hahn(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
UncleSnr:
Me? I already own a plot in Hell na. Although it is not close to his street. @Hahn cheated me.

YOu can only get what you pay for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.