Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Please Help, Sheriff Deputies Security Company Have Seized My Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help, Sheriff Deputies Security Company Have Seized My Salary (711 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Has Been Removed But My Salary Remain The Same / How I Doubled My Salary Two Years In A Row, And Will Be Tripling It This Year! / Pls Help Me Sheriff Deputies Security Company Gbagada Has Stolen My Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Sheriff Deputies Security Company Have Seized My Salary by Bintabisiriyu: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
i worked for sheriff deputies security company in gbagada lagos.
Since i resumed work they never pay salaries, after 3 months of labour and no salary we protested to the site owner (client) Richards court mende Maryland.
And later he got annoyed and terminated the contract with sheriff.
As am speaking with you now, i have not received April salary.
They have refused to pay salary and all effort to get my deserved salary prove abortive.
I REGRET WORKING FOR SHERIFF DEPUTIES GBAGADA AND RICHARDS COURT MENDE, MARYLAND.

Please people what should i do?!
Re: Please Help, Sheriff Deputies Security Company Have Seized My Salary by ahamonyeka(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
seize one of those their small car and park it in your house until you are paid.
Re: Please Help, Sheriff Deputies Security Company Have Seized My Salary by DogmaNation: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
i worked for sheriff deputies security company in gbagada lagos.
Since i resumed work they never pay salaries, after 3 months of labour and no salary we protested to the site owner (client) Richards court mende Maryland.
And later he got annoyed and terminated the contract with sheriff.
As am speaking with you now, i have not received April salary.
They have refused to pay salary and all effort to get my deserved salary prove abortive.
I REGRET WORKING FOR SHERIFF DEPUTIES GBAGADA AND RICHARDS COURT MENDE, MARYLAND.

Please people what should i do?!
Go find a human rights lawyer,they might help u handle ur case for free, provided u are not d guilty party here!
Re: Please Help, Sheriff Deputies Security Company Have Seized My Salary by enemachris(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
ahamonyeka:
seize one of those their small car and park it in your house until you are paid.
shocked Imagine what a human being that was carried in the womb for nine months is saying. Its time we start testing people's mental status before allowing them post on nairaland, i swear sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, Sheriff Deputies Security Company Have Seized My Salary by loverboys: 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2018
Speechless
Re: Please Help, Sheriff Deputies Security Company Have Seized My Salary by Kwenty: 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
My dear I understand your plight. A lot of heartbreaking illtreatment from employers of labour in Nigeria.
I keep wondering what has happened to people's conscience.
Keep disturbing them for your salary. They must pay.
No evil shall go unpunished.
Re: Please Help, Sheriff Deputies Security Company Have Seized My Salary by ahamonyeka(m): 6:53am On Aug 19, 2018
enemachris:
shocked Imagine what a human being that was carried in the womb for nine months is saying. Its time we start testing people's mental status before allowing them post on nairaland, i swear sad
you should be tested first cos I know you very well ,you are always ranging like somebody yaba left.

no be gbagsda you dey live ? you wet dey look for job and am telling you where to get the kind of job you are looking for and you are busy typing nonsense here.
Re: Please Help, Sheriff Deputies Security Company Have Seized My Salary by enemachris(m): 7:18am On Aug 19, 2018
ahamonyeka:
you should be tested first cos I know you very well ,you are always ranging like somebody yaba left.

no be gbagsda you dey live ? you wet dey look for job and am telling you where to get the kind of job you are looking for and you are busy typing nonsense here.
So d only advise u hv for him is to seize one of their cars cus he was not paid abi? Do u know anytin about Nigeria law at all?
Re: Please Help, Sheriff Deputies Security Company Have Seized My Salary by ahamonyeka(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
enemachris:
So d only advise u hv for him is to seize one of their cars cus he was not paid abi? Do u know anytin about Nigeria law at all?
so wetin him wan be make do for him matter now? forget that guy I know him ,he's so rude.
Re: Please Help, Sheriff Deputies Security Company Have Seized My Salary by dedons: 5:17am On Aug 20, 2018
ahamonyeka:
so wetin him wan be make do for him matter now? forget that guy I know him ,he's so rude.
I think say na only me know the guy.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Sheriff Deputies Security Company Have Seized My Salary by ahamonyeka(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2018
dedons:
I think say na only me know the guy.
ok

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Trending Job Opportunities And Scholarships In Nigeria Now / JSK CONSULTING GROUP: Call For Training Facilitators / A Job In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.