Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively (78278 Views)

Little Boy Spotted Rocking A Lady From Behind, Sparks Outrage (Photos) / An Old Man Pictured Rocking A Lady / Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by Megatrix: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Mama jamil
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by madgoat(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
angry angry nothing to go with my vaseline.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by Ugosample(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
And she's supposed to be a mother... undecided

When you have a child, your life is not about you alone anymore, especially if it has to get to the internet.

It's selfish of her to think this lifestyle won't affect her son in some terrible way... sad sad sad

hmmm

How will the lifestyle affect him in a negative way?

Give two waysgrin
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by pweshdodo(m): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
She isn't rocking any guy..she's dancing on her own.....
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by meobizy(f): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
BruncleZuma:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Bruh, your memes are tiring. You keep posting the same s-hit in every thread. They were fun the first two to three times but now just annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by Yinxies(f): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Check my signature
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by meobizy(f): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Selling the fantasy of sex is a part of her brand. I see no wrongdoing here.
By the way, where is the guy they say she's rocking? All I see here are single pictures of her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by kenigwe18: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Griezwoman:
Mavin First Lady and Lova Lova Crooner, Tiwa Savage who is not giving it a chill recently, was captured flashing her boobs and rocking a guy seductively at a night club....

I just pity the guys pant sha grin grin

From Zenithnaija.com

Watch Video Below

https://zenithnaija.com/tiwa-savage-captured-rocking-a-guy-seductively-at-a-night-club-video/

Bet why naw wetin she do, you just croped out a part looking like she was rocking a guy meanwhile she was just dancing alone. Watched her instastory #nonsense
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by MENTORCH(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
I didn’t see any guy o!
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by jaxxy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
I don’t see nothing wrong with alil bump and grind...*singing* dope song lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by meobizy(f): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sijo01:
What's new? What else do they do in clubs if not to rock each other.
Abeg help me ask nairalanders and these fake lie-peddling bloggers.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by shadrach77: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
hoe low show lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ugosample:

hmmm

How will the lifestyle affect him in a negative way?

Give two waysgrin

You can take time to ponder on that, ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by NairaMaster1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
Seunnzy:
i see nothing bad/its her life should have fun.
those who criticize her cant deny they have their own inhibitions just because they cant carry them out doesnt make them saints
Abeg its Monday dnt quote me

That's why they can't marry. Thank God for metamorphism.

She will become 40 then 50 there comes loneliness.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by BruncleZuma: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
meobizy:

Bruh, your memes are tiring. You keep posting the same s-hit in every thread. They were fun the first two to three times but now just annoying.
Yeah that's because the posts are a reflection of my reaction not yours. I'll try to make em fresh once I have the time.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by gbishman: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Kai na person mama be this o. More grease and to your waist.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by introvertious: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2018
is that not SHIMI(underwear)?
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Sexy mama
Are you high on beans??
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by sharpwriter(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
ritylove:
is your life better than hers mtchew...

Latest news Ma'am....have you decided on that thing that troubles you? Or you have posted it on the thread already.People are interested in knowing how far. smiley wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by godunia(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Can't somebody do her work in peace again?
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:
And she's supposed to be a mother... undecided

When you have a child, your life is not about you alone anymore, especially if it has to get to the internet.

It's selfish of her to think this lifestyle won't affect her son in some terrible way... sad sad sad
if it was Nicki Minaj in that pic...will you be saying this?
all ladies who club must have done this @ one point or the other, it doesn't mean you'll go ahead and bleep the guy.... use the small drop of sense that's remaining nq
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Go whiz kid
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by duduade: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
At least she wore shimi to club
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by midolian(m): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
ritylove:
is your life better than hers mtchew...
better in what stupid way? angry angry

To you, everything is all about the money and fame..to him, it goes beyond that..

It's just sad that I have no pity left to waste on you.

Think!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
Zizza:

if it was Nicki Minaj in that pic...will you be saying this?
all ladies who club must have done this @ one point or the other, it doesn't mean you'll go ahead and bleep the guy.... use the small drop of sense that's remaining nq

Hey kid, don't go insulting me just to prove a point! Learn manners!
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by FarahAideed: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
T billz is a fool
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by HONVick50(m): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
Abeg .make Una liv my Tiwa for Me....Flex ur life bae.....U are d best....#Tiwababy...#MavinQueen..#Africanumberone...
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
so you people think her coochie is gonna fukc itself abi?! every women need a good dikc and should seek for it however they see fit.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by exporters101: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
Is this life she has always wanted to live
Re: Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively by flames01: 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Seunnzy:
i see nothing bad/its her life should have fun.
those who criticize her cant deny they have their own inhibitions just because they cant carry them out doesnt make them saints
Abeg its Monday dnt quote me

This is not about sainthood; it is about discretion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.