Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion (31028 Views)

The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / Work Resumes At Agege Pen Cinema Bridge - Photos / Abuja Light Rail Nearing Completion (video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by ogunsj: 2:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ijaya123:
Cool.

Will be better if we can know how much those projects/contracts were awarded.

It will really be nice to know.
and if you know what difference will it make. you will take the govt to court if you believed it overinflated., Abi?

Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by sarrki(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
gare:

GOOD WORK THOUGH, VERY FAR FROM COMPLETION

That’s the major work
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by skeleton5050(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
we have seen all these ones several times without number, please why can't you post school infrastructure and roads infrastructure too. upon the revenue Ambode accrued to the government coffers, he has failed woefully on school dilapidated structures. so so worse.

Never knew you were this daft. So this pictures are not that of road infrastructure?......when they told u to go to school, u won't.

Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
madridguy:
Nice one Ambode.

No. Nice one, APC!
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by gare(f): 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:

That’s the major work

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MENTION ME, YOU COULD HAVE GONE MENTIONED THE OP SARRKI
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by buchilino(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
U PAY TAX. N SOMEONE USE DAT TAX 2 PROVIDE FACILITIES, N PPLE START PRAISING D PERSON.

Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by Ijaya123: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
ogunsj:
and if you know what difference will it make. you will take the govt to court if you believed it overinflated., Abi?

The thinking behind this type of statement is one of the reasons politicians take the people for a ride.
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by sarrki(m): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
gare:

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MENTION ME, YOU COULD HAVE GONE MENTIONED THE OP SARRKI

You don start again

Abi the snow in Colorado dey disturb you ?

Who be the op again?

Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by ogunsj: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
work is still ongoing and it won't be ready this year so save your zombie praise
my guy it's still possible depends how govt mobilises them. they are already casting the slab, once the pillars are completed mounting them would be much of a stress.

Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
WHAT KIND OF RUBBISH IS NEARING COMPLETION .... AS I SPEAK NOW ... AM REPORTING DIRECTLY STANDING CLOSE TO THE WIRE MESH IN PEN CINEMA NOW ... I WORK DIRECTLY OPPOSITE THE PLACE AND I SEE IT EVERYDAY ... THAT PROJECT CANNOT BE COMPLETED BY DECEMBER....

Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by Just2endowed2(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ijaya123:
Cool.

Will be better if we can know how much those projects/contracts were awarded.

It will really be nice to know.

you can find out. Its freedom of information
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by Johnnyessence(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:

Show me and tell me about your state a little old man
I have watched several town hall meetings, what the people complain mostly is about ambode bad body manner on education infrastructure. almost 80% of public schools in lagos state are in dilapidated state. deomelo have talk on that before, i argue with him then, but i have see it clearly. ambode has performed woefully on that aspect.

Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by sarrki(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I have watched several town hall meetings, what the people complain mostly is about ambode bad body manner on education infrastructure. almost 80% of public schools in lagos state are in dilapidated state. deomelo have talk on that before, i argue with him then, but i have see it clearly. ambode has performed woefully on that aspect.

Agreed with you on this

Having said that, if our politicians can put just one infrastructure that can be point to at least one of the sectors we will not be where we are today

Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by Johnnyessence(m): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
skeleton5050:

Never knew you were this daft. So this pictures are not that of road infrastructure?......when they told u to go to school, u won't.
What Ambode is doing are eye service, attend town hall meetings and hear the cries of the people that is fully involve in the grassroot sector. all the 3 senatorial districts isn't feeling much work of ambode projects. the worst part is the dilapidated state of schools infrastructures. all of them are in comatose.

Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
tribalistseun:
any fool can rule lagos, with hundreds of billions of naira being collected from companies monthly can make lagos look like Dubai. But with thiefnubuu rotten teeth, lagos is still a refuse dump compare to Rwanda Tanzania and cape town.
comparing a state with country? Is you okay

Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by skallion7(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
I don't why you guys like showing uncompleted projects on this forum, we need to start seeing the completed ones
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by Johnnyessence(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:

Agreed with you on this

Having said that, if our politicians can put just one infrastructure that can be point to at least one of the sectors we will not be where we are today
yes you are right. but he should take the people that voted for him in power closely. people complained alot in all the 3 senatorial district meetings. upon the revenue he is generating every month, alot of his projects are still scattered without been completed.

Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by godquality: 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Come, no let me trowey my frustration for your head.. What's nearing completion here?
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by Codyt(m): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
post=70240535:
AMBODE IS WORKING
Working where? The roads in ikorodu have been abandoned undecided undecided. He keeps developing developed areas.
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by RockHard: 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yes you are right. but he should take the people that voted for him in power closely. people complained alot in all the 3 senatorial district meetings. upon the revenue he is generating every month, alot of his projects are still scattered without been completed.

You are not fooling anyone with this hypocritical talk of yours. The truth is that you a very biased Ppro-PDP person who never sees anything good in anything APC. You are from Osun, and your state governor has built arguably the best public school infrastructure in the entire country, yet in your rabid hypocrisy you have never praised him for his effort in that direction since you joined the PDP bandwagon, instead you always look for reasons to attack and criticize all his projects. Yet you are here acting as if you know or care about Lagosians. You need to grow up and drop your hypocrisy because everything shouldn't be about politics.

Sarrki, please take note before you fall for his scam. He's always seeing everything from a PDP vs. APC lens. You will never hear him acknowledge or give credit to developmental effort by any APC government (while never applying the same standard to the PDP) so don't be deceived.

Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by Sagay212: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
LuciferChristi:
All I see here is proposed housing units for jobless, ticket-issuing, keke marwa chasing, sepe drinking, tribal-marked, paedophilic, Afonja motor park agberos.

Sarrki & madridguy, I see why you're both happy - no more house rent headaches.

sadly i agree with you..but you are MF ipod miscreant.

The useless afonja agberos will mess up the bridge with the stench of their ogogoro urine....a mega city filled with agberos.
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by Sagay212: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
we have seen all these ones several times without number, please why can't you post school infrastructure and roads infrastructure too. upon the revenue Ambode accrued to the government coffers, he has failed woefully on school dilapidated structures. so so worse.

Don't mind the bush babies...Ambode be using bridge and bus terminals to deceive them. I think Nigerians have been cursed. No wonder white men see us as monkeys...how can any normal human being be praising a governor for building over inflated bridges and bus terminals for personal businesses. Ambode has abandoned all lagos roads, school, hospitals and he is busy stealing money buy building bridges and bus terminals everywhere.
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by LuciferChristi: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sagay212:

The useless afonja agberos will mess up the bridge with the stench of their ogogoro urine....a mega city filled with agberos.

I'm honoured you're willing to call your people to order.

Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by sarrki(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sagay212:

You sound frustrated

I strongly believe you see a doctor very soon
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by Johnnyessence(m): 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
RockHard:

You are not fooling anyone with this hypocritical talk of yours. The truth is that you a very biased Ppro-PDP person who never sees anything good in anything APC. You are from Osun, and your state governor has built arguably the best public school infrastructure in the entire country, yet in your rabid hypocrisy you have never praised him for his effort in that direction since you joined the PDP bandwagon, instead you always look for reasons to attack and criticize all his projects. Yet you are here acting as if you know or care about Lagosians. You need to grow up and drop your hypocrisy because everything shouldn't be about politics.

Sarrki, please take note before you fall for his scam. He's always seeing everything from a PDP vs. APC lens. You will never hear him acknowledge or give credit to developmental effort by any APC government (while never applying the same standard to the PDP) so don't be deceived.
another nairaland politician has come here to display his frustration here, lol when i was posting the schools infrastructure ogbeni built with sukuk loans, you never complain oooo. besides the most painful part is that he never paid workers salaries, teachers too are not well paid. this increased high rate of mass failure in waec in the public schools in osun state. now I'm talking about lagos state , you are here talking as if the so called ambode you are saying here know your lineage. don't come here and display your frustration oooo. i will always stay by the truths here. ambode has destroyed the school infrastructures in lagos state. it is very bad in his government. check the grassroot sector and reply me here.
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by Johnnyessence(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sagay212:

Don't mind the bush babies...Ambode be using bridge and bus terminals to deceive them. I think Nigerians have been cursed. No wonder white men see us as monkeys...how can any normal human being be praising a governor for building over inflated bridges and bus terminals for personal businesses. Ambode has abandoned all lagos roads, school, hospitals and he is busy stealing money buy building bridges and bus terminals everywhere.
exactly you are on point.
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by Sagay212: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:

You sound frustrated

I strongly believe you see a doctor very soon

Instead of telling me to see a doctor, why not dispute my comment with reasonable evidence... Is your mega city not filled with 'owo mi da' shouting afonja miscreants? Is your governor doing anything bout the useless touts? Somebody with a functioning brain that claims he wants to build a megacity is trying to ban danfo drivers and okadas who work legit to earn a living but he is not doing anything about the agberos shouting owo mi da and stealing from people. Agberos are good for itesiwaju eko but hard working danfo drivers and okadas are not....how much ambode dey pay you?
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by SadMemories(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
madridguy:
Nice one Ambode.
YET THE STRESS LEVEL AND BLOOD PRESSURE KEEPS ON INCREASING IN THE EVER CHAOTIC AND DISORGANIZED STREETS OF LAGOS
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by otosa(m): 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
please upload a picture of infrastructure going on in ur state. Ole,olè,atõle. What Lagos state government is doing other state can not do 0.1 percent including ur state and if you want to quote be wrong upload the evidence here otherwise don't ever give a comment targe with Lagos again. Enemy of progress. EKO ONIBAJE, OBAJE TI!!!!!
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by Johnnyessence(m): 4:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
otosa:
please upload a picture of infrastructure going on in ur state. Ole,olè,atõle. What Lagos state government is doing other state can not do 0.1 percent including ur state and if you want to quote be wrong upload the evidence here otherwise don't ever give a comment targe with Lagos again. Enemy of progress. EKO ONIBAJE, OBAJE TI!!!!!
i will praise ambode when he do his wonders and also exposed him more when he performed woefully in some critical sectors. i hope you know the meaning of truth?
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
This is what we need in Nigeria, good development, Kudos to the governor for initiating this project.

My residence is not Lagos but I do admire their leadership style of all nation.

My prayer is that God will guide Nigerians to chose a better governor for their states in other to strengthen both State and local governance in Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

British Airways Stewardess Made Racist Comments About Nigerian Passengers(Video) / Man Thanks God As He Emerges Unhurt From Ghastly Accident / Man Gets Trapped With His Bike In A Gutter After A Horrible Truck Accident. PICS

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52