Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion (31029 Views)

The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / Work Resumes At Agege Pen Cinema Bridge - Photos / Abuja Light Rail Nearing Completion (video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by RockHard: 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
another nairaland politician has come here to display his frustration here, lol when i was posting the schools infrastructure ogbeni built with sukuk loans, you never complain oooo. besides the most painful part is that he never paid workers salaries, teachers too are not well paid. this increased high rate of mass failure in waec in the public schools in osun state. now I'm talking about lagos state , you are here talking as if the so called ambode you are saying here know your lineage. don't come here and display your frustration oooo. i will always stay by the truths here. ambode has destroyed the school infrastructures in lagos state. it is very bad in his government. check the grassroot sector and reply me here.

I think you are better off going back to school (maybe night-school) to develop your communication skills than spending such inordinate amount of time spreading your crappy pdp propaganda because I can barely make sense of what you mumbled up there. Did you drop out of secondary school or something? Because your gbagauns are just unbearable. Or perhaps you can communicate in Yoruba language instead of embarrassing yourself all over cyberspace. Just saying. undecided

Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:
Akinwunmi Ambode God Bless you

This are the reason I can’t stop loving Tinubu

He sets the ball rolling for the development of Lagos

Itesiwaju Eko Oun Lo Je walogun

Eko oni baje
how's all this "nearing completion"?
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by Johnnyessence(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
RockHard:

I think you are better off going back to school (maybe night-school) to develop your communication skills than spending such inordinate amount of time spreading your crappy pdp propaganda because I can barely make sense of what you mumbled up there. Did you drop out of secondary school or something? Because your gbagauns are just unbearable. Or perhaps you can communicate in Yoruba language instead of embarrassing yourself all over cyberspace. Just saying. undecided
lol it pain am oooooo. sorry you are in pains with my comment.
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by lexy2014: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:

Agreed with you on this

Having said that, if our politicians can put just one infrastructure that can be point to at least one of the sectors we will not be where we are today
Nigerians deserve much more than that
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:
Akinwunmi Ambode God Bless you

This are the reason I can’t stop loving Tinubu

He sets the ball rolling for the development of Lagos

Itesiwaju Eko Oun Lo Je walogun

Eko oni baje

Please why do we sell our conscience all in the name of hypocrisy and sycophancy? Isn't this not his job function? Why are you now heaping praise on him, making the Government seem like they are doing us a favour by erecting that structure. Do you know how many bad roads are littered in Lagos? Haba when would we stop all this eye service just to get small peanuts from the leaders while they steal the chunk of the meal and leave the masses impoverished.
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by Mizwisdom(f): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2018
It's not worth our attention
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by Afamed: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
sarrki:

Show me and tell me about your state a little old man
He will not show you.Since he claimed to be from Ekiti before Governorship election in Ekiti state few weeks ago. Just of recent, he has also claimed to be from Osun state. Kindly ignore him, he is a known liar with bad memory.

Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by terryflexy: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
This is not true
Re: Picture Of Pen Cinema Bridge Nearing Completion by Likins(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Johnnyessence:
we have seen all these ones several times without number, please why can't you post school infrastructure and roads infrastructure too. upon the revenue Ambode accrued to the government coffers, he has failed woefully on school dilapidated structures. so so worse.
All State government owned schools are top notch. Those are not to be echoed out, when done.They are primary activities

British Airways Stewardess Made Racist Comments About Nigerian Passengers(Video) / Man Thanks God As He Emerges Unhurt From Ghastly Accident / Man Gets Trapped With His Bike In A Gutter After A Horrible Truck Accident. PICS