Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

“I Stole Car To Raise Money For My Wedding” —suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Stole Car To Raise Money For My Wedding” —suspect (262 Views)

‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief / I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses / I Stole Car To Raise Money For Marriage — Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Stole Car To Raise Money For My Wedding” —suspect by bellonaija: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
The police in Niger State have apprehended one Yusuf Duguri, 26, and Abubakar Adamu, 45, both of Gedi-Gedi area of Zaria Road, Kano State, for alleged car theft.

According to the police, the suspects approached one Umar Abdulazeez of Bagdad Motors, Bauchi on the pretext that they wanted to buy his Honda Accord car.

The car dealer was said to have given them the key to test the vehicle only for Duguri and Adamu to zoom off with the car.

The suspects hypnotised their victim with charms.

They were reportedly caught while negotiating to sell the stolen car in Suleja.

http://bellonaija.com/article/i-stole-car-to-raise-money-for-my-wedding-suspect

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Another Man Shot Dead In Ado-ekiti / DSS Operatives Descend On Journalists In Osun, Destroy Gadgets / Scores Killed As NAF Fighter Jet Bombs Insurgents’ Stronghold In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.