Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (67555 Views)

Phone Goes On Flight Mode 12am Automatically / Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by WIZDOM081(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
This is movie joor

I don't believe it
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by jaxxy(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
The simple things that go along way
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by Elliot2(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Mtcheeew Black's and inferiority complex!!
u will not appreciate this act of kindness from the white man until ur fellow black man treats u bad.
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by Elliot2(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Why does it have to be race-related? It's simply a case of a young boy getting fascinated like every other young chap would. undecided
to show coneheaded afonjas lyk u ur hypocricy..nt all whites r hateful
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by haykes(m): 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
questechie:
Who can guess what game he just handed over to the young chap! Guess correctly and win a prize on us! grin
is it ur phone?
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by YorubaAssasin: 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
Elliot2:
to show coneheaded afonjas lyk u ur hypocricy..nt all whites r hateful

You need to take a good look at a mirror before coming for my head.

Have you seen your fellow pple and their savagery? All over the nation, Yoruba pple are known to be very accommodating UNLIKE, your okoro savages! angry
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by Sourcethe: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
I doubt this is a bus. It looks like one of the underground train in London.
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by UncleJudax(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Evergreen4:
Nice gesture, but that doesn't stop the fact that majority of whites are bloody racist
Most blacks are disgustingly tribalistic.
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by bulkwealth(m): 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Not lasting long on bed can be treated

when you use the right treatment
like the one on the website https:///vL58VP
Is a curable issue

It all depends on you

If you want to last long on bed
then look no further

The solution to stop Weak Erection and Premature Ejaculation
is on the website https:///vL58VP
No need to procrastinate

Do the needful right now

Visit the website https:///vL58VP

Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by SmartyPants(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
But why would the person opposite them have been videoing or taking a picture at that particular moment?
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by DrXavierCage(m): 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
questechie:
Who can guess what game he just handed over to the young chap! Guess correctly and win a prize on us! grin

Fortnite?
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by uuzba(m): 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Sirpaul:
say no to racism! .... way forward.. Kudos

But this is the same way, White men handed over umbrella and mirror to our fore fathers as kids in exchange for favor to get slaves.

I pity the boy. His parents are obviously not there to stop his behavior.

This is simply called Long Throat.

1 Like

Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by Justiceleague1: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Why does it have to be race-related? It's simply a case of a young boy getting fascinated like every other young chap would. undecided

Shattap..if that boys name is rahmani or mufutau or fatai,na to snatch that phone and pick the man pocket sharpally sharpally grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by Teacher1776(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Racism is a reality we can't just wish away or shy away from.
You see an adult expressing love to a kid. No pigmentations attached.
On the other hand, a person who had been racially abused sees something different from what he or she experienced.
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by LZAA: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
Justiceleague1:

Shattap..if that boys name is rahmani or mufutau or fatai,na to snatch that phone and pick the man pocket sharpally sharpally grin grin

Lzaa immhotep
Ganiyu too grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by Mouthgag: 7:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
jennifermahan:
With the number of videos depicting racism going viral, it's refreshing to see this video that shows a white man treating a black kid, who he knows from nowhere, kindly.

In a video which is trending on social media, a white man on a bus is seen making use of his phone when a little boy sitting beside him stretches his neck to look at the phone. This goes on for quite a while and when the man notices the boy's attention on his phone, he hands the phone over to the boy to play with.

Social media users have praised the man for his kindness, with some saying they wouldn't have been so gracious were they in the man's shoes.

Watch the video below.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/white-man-goes-viral-for-what-he-did-when-he-noticed-a-black-kid-peering-into-his-phone/

It's like this generation is filled with colourblind fools.
How's this man white?

Can a human have white skin colour?
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by Litmus: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
undecided majority of Nigerian men would do the same or just show the little chap the phone or talk to him , in a humorous way or something. What`s the big deal? The white guy was just acting like a typical Nigerian would. When Nigerians come abroad for the first time, they are often warned not to act too over-friendly because theire actions may be misunderstood.
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by beephresh(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
questechie:

Candy Crush
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by WavesOfGlory(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Evergreen4:
Nice gesture, but that doesn't stop the fact that majority of whites are bloody racist

Blacks are more racists. Just that we don't have any better thing to discriminate with most times.
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by FisifunKododada: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
You can bet he is NOT a Trump voter. Those ones are knee deep in racism.
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2018
agbonkamen:
I love white just that I am in village how will a white guy locate me now...... I Don tire for all these dark Yansh.... grin grin grin grin grin....
You mind yellow? I'm here 4 u...
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by enemyofprogress: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
What did he did?as far as I am concerned he didn't did anything special
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by mechanics(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
questechie:
champions league final.
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by futurebillgate(m): 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
Thats how one girl said she cant have sex with a black guy
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by mechanics(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
wow, the man is nice, if he has the means, he may even buy him a new phone.
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by Jerrypolo(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
ameri9ja:
Only in nyc. Bet u the man was pissed off the kid kept starring at his phone. That's what motivated the action.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Kudos to the white man. Religion, race, tribe and political affiliations are secondary.

Maybe the religion you practice does not show compassion and sympathy. Mine(Islaam)tells me saving just one human life is similar to saving the whole world(Qur'aan 5:32)
Even humanity some of you try trump over religion does not come close to what my religion teaches me.
Blame people's attitude not religion.
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by ozoneboy(m): 10:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
I don't understand how we label whites Racists,When we all are born and bred Tribalists.Hypocrites of the highest order
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Maybe the religion you practice does not show compassion and sympathy. Mine(Islaam)tells me saving just one human life is similar to saving the whole world(Qur'aan 5:32)
Even humanity some of you try trump over religion does not come close to what my religion teaches me.
Blame people's attitude not religion.

It teaches you but most but... I mentioned other areas too but you singled out religion to draw my attention.
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

It teaches you but most but... I mentioned other areas too but you singled out religion to draw my attention.

It was the first thing you mentioned. Religion has always been every one battering ram. Everything we say should be objective not subjective.
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

It was the first thing you mentioned. Religion has always been every one battering ram. Everything we say should be objective not subjective.

Mention closed......
Re: White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
agbonkamen:
I love white just that I am in village how will a white guy locate me now...... I Don tire for all these dark Yansh.... grin grin grin grin grin....
But ur best is not big and you don't have yansh too
If to say e big now,no where wey antenna no fit locate
But ur own side no go get reception.
Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience Using Tecno Tecno W4 / Top Free Sites And App To Stream Live Football Matches / How To Opt Out Of Mtn Pulse? Deactivate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.