Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Take a break....laugh! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Take a break....laugh! (2399 Views)

SOME FUNNY THINGS THAT CAN CAUSE A BREAK-UP IN A RELATIONSHIP (SEE PHOTO) / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Comedy 101: Take A Break And Catch Some Fun! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take a break....laugh! by santanovva(m): 2:29am On Mar 29, 2007
Despite all the books I've  read and all hyper-sensitive test preparations, I cant demystify the posting process on this site, na wa o!

I just want to pass on a "BIT" of humour, its attached, Enjoy it
Re: Take a break....laugh! by santanovva(m): 2:33am On Mar 29, 2007
Despite all the books I've  read and all hyper-sensitive test preparations, I cant demystify the posting process on this site, na wa o!

I just want to pass on a "BIT" of humour, its attached, Enjoy it

Re: Take a break....laugh! by lilnaomi(f): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2007
very nice. i didnt think it wud actually be funny but it is. nice one, keep it up
Re: Take a break....laugh! by whitelexi(m): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2007
Naomiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin
Re: Take a break....laugh! by SeyiJay(m): 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2007
A nice, somewhat humor-attempted e-book Vol. 1. Awaiting Vol. 2, or is it Act 1, Scene 2? Do keep the humor sense up
Re: Take a break....laugh! by DereI(f): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2007
Dear Tech Support,

Recently I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed that the new program began making unexpected changes to the accounting software, severely limiting access to wardrobe, flower and jewelry applications that operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.

No mention of this phenomenon was included in the product brochure. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalls many other valuable programs such as DinnerDancing 7.5, CruiseShip 2.3, and OperaNight 6.1 and installs new, undesirable programs such as PokerNight 1.3, Saturday Football 5.0, Golf 2.4 and ClutterEverywhere 4.5.

Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and invariably crashes the system. Can you help, please!!

Sincerely,

Bleep

REPLY FROM THE TECH SUPPORT

Dear Bleep:

This is a very common problem women complain about, but it is mostly due to a primary misconception. Many people upgrade from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 with no idea that Boyfriend 5.0 is merely an ENTERTAINMENT package. However, Husband 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and was designed by its creator to run as few applications as possible.

Further, you cannot purge Husband 1.0 and return to Boyfriend 5.0, because Husband 1.0 is not designed to do this. Hidden operating files within your system would cause Boyfriend 5.0 to emulate Husband 1.0, so nothing is gained. It is impossible to uninstall, delete, or purge the program files from the system, once installed. Any new program files can only be installed once per year, as Husband 1.0 has severely limited memory. Error messages are common, and a normal part of Husband 1.0.

In desperation to play some of their "old time" favorite applications, or to get new applications to work, some women have tried to install Boyfriend 6.0, or Husband 2.0. However, these women end up with more problems than encountered with Husband 1.0.

I personally recommend HotFood 3.0, Lingerie 5.3 and Patience 10.1. Used in conjunction, these utilities can really help keep Husband 1.0 running smoothly. After several years of use, Husband 1.0 will become familiar and you will find many valuable embedded features such as FixBrokenThings 2.1, S
Re: Take a break....laugh! by santanovva(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2007
Nice one girlfriend, though i han an initial problem with the figures, so, on a scale of 5 points, I'll give your stuff a 3.5 score, good one though, any error in my computing?you dont have to mail or text the evaluator (me) VISIT instead!
Re: Take a break....laugh! by muyeskin(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2007
At first i must hail all my ogas, like Basket mout, I go die, Obodo, and others. The issue i won talk about na this girls of ours. He no dey tire them at all. Imagine a girl calling me yesterday to send her credit on her phone. I took my phone and transferred 1500 to her and all she culd was text bak and say TANS. As ive Mtn will not remove their full money. She culd not even say THANKS. And i notice sumthing sey if a girl call u on phone and says she wants to tell u sumthing and later she decides again not to tell u again on phone, Bros just bone am. It happen say, This girl talk say she won tell me sumthing and i said wat? She told me nt to bother that she does not want to disturb. As some1 that cares, I asked and asked b4 she now told me that she needs 20,000 4 easter funfair as if say my brother na soludo. Another thing wey they vess me wela be say This old pple them wey dey marry our future wife, Infant if i dey wake like dis, na so so swell i dey give them. Imagine, Na them they buy phone, we dey buy credit. Infant see u later,

Re: Take a break....laugh! by Ikbobby(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2007
A MADAM ASKED HER Housegirl WHERE HER PANTS WHERE SO SHE SAID THANK GOD OGA IS MY WITNESS I NO DEY WEAR PANT :ARE YOU A WITNESS?
Re: Take a break....laugh! by 4Play(m): 1:59am On Apr 19, 2007
A priest offered a lift to a Nun. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg. The priest nearly had an accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg. The nun said,”Father, remember Psalm 129?” The priest removed his hand. But,changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again. The nun once again said, “Father, remember Psalm 129?” The priest apologized “Sorry sister but the flesh is weak.” Arriving at the convent, the nun went on her way. On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129. It said, “Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory.”

Moral of the story: If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great opportunity.
Re: Take a break....laugh! by 4Play(m): 2:04am On Apr 19, 2007
Lesson 1: Naked Wife

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, “I’ll give you $800 to drop that towel.” After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob.

After a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 dollars and leaves. The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks,…

“Who was that?” “It was Bob the next door neighbor,” she replies. “Great!” the husband says, “Did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?”

Moral of the story:
If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk with your shareholders in time, you may be in a position to prevent avoidable exposure.

Source-http://www.carlpei.com/funny-life-lessons/
Re: Take a break....laugh! by Chiz2(m): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2007
hey Dere 1 and 4play keep up d humor - u've got a fan in me!
Re: Take a break....laugh! by ikejoe(m): 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2007
santa!! are u a HE or a SHE?? anyhow u try 2much. am awaiting part 2 like our home videos, much love!!!!!
Re: Take a break....laugh! by CrazyMan(m): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2007
Really Funny.

Keep it up guys smiley
Re: Take a break....laugh! by geesoular: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2007
nice jokes, keep them up.
Re: Take a break....laugh! by pattiano(f): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2007
@4Play

Your joke is ok but the fact that you quoted a wrong scripture makes it insignificant i wonder the version of bible you used but i have gone through psalm 129 there is absolutely NOTHING like that ok. sad
Re: Take a break....laugh! by thegenie(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2007
of course!!!! its not supposed to be in The Bible, its an allegory,

(1) (Reply)

Teissys is an Agbero in Kikuyu Area of Kenya / Tighten Ya Ribs; Its BIN / Not Every Stick Is #selfie# Stick..(lol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.