Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

“I Am Single, And Still A Virgin” — Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Single, And Still A Virgin” — Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara (390 Views)

I Am Single - Miss Sahara, Nigerian Transgender / “He Is Not My Father” - Miss Sahhara Disowns Man Who Claims To Be His Father / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Single, And Still A Virgin” — Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara by 2Ebisco: 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
On Sunday, Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara gave her fans the opportunity to ask her some questions they’ve been dying to ask her.

Nigerian transgender Miss Sahhara disclosed this in a witty Q and A session with her fans on Sunday.

During the witty Q&A session with her fans on her Instagram story, she disclosed that she is single and also a virgin.

She also answered other questions… See below.

Miss Sahhara is a British Nigerian beauty queen, fashion model, singer/songwriter, and a human rights advocate.

She is known for representing Nigeria in international beauty pageants to draw attention to the plights of LGBTQI+ people in Africa.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/i-am-single-and-still-virgin-nigerian.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

(1) (Reply)

WOW: Mercy Aigbe Feels Emotional As Daughter Resumes School (PHOTO) / Lagos State NYSC Corpers Spotted On The Floor As They Listen To Davido's Advice / Eminem Drops Surprise New Album And Its #1 Trending Topic Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.